PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Holden

no1abbafan
06-04-2010, 11:00
Holden: 'Lovely Cheryl Cole will survive'
Tuesday, April 6 2010, 08:51 BST

By Mayer Nissim, Entertainment Reporter

Rex Features
Amanda Holden has said that Cheryl Cole will survive her split from her footballer husband Ashley.

The Britain's Got Talent judge also denied any suggestion that the couples' workload was the main cause of their separation.

Holden told New: "I don't buy that because I think you make it work. They've got no kids so it's just the two of them.

"Whenever I see her she says hello and she is really lovely. But I don't think you can mess with her. She will survive this."

She added: "I know she probably still loves him to bits but she gave him that big chance and he blew it. It's hard for her to see it but one day she will find that she can trust again.

"I don't think he held her back. I think it was Cheryl, trying to be a good wife and thinking about their relationship."

Last month, Holden claimed that Cheryl had made the right decision in choosing to part from Ashley after his alleged infidelities.

Taken from Digital Spy
Is this woman desperate to get in the papers, what does she know about the Coles breakup - fine one to pass comments on affairs - a certain Mr. Morrissey springs to mind.