PDA

View Full Version : thought you would like this:

Bad Wolf
10-06-2005, 16:31
OC Star On The Hunt For Acne Ad

The OC star Adam Brody is offering $100 to anyone who can find a copy of a commercial he starred in before he was famous - a commercial for an acne cream.

Brody, 25, played the before-and-after boy in a TV ad for a high-strength spot cream, but has never seen it.

"My first commercial was for a medication grade acne (treatment)... they had to put me in like two hours of make-up... I've never seen it, but my friends have seen it.

"They did a 'before' and 'after' in the commercial and I started out with a lot of acne.

"And then they go to 'after' and I was like, 'Well at least the audience will know that I really don't have huge boils on my face because we'll clean it off'.

"And they were like, 'Well, actually not so, buddy, because you'd have tons of acne scars'.

"So then in my 'after' scene I hug my mom and I'm all like pock-marked. That's in existence somewhere and $100 to whoever finds it! I've never seen it."

Trinity
10-06-2005, 16:35
It doesn't sound like I'd want to see it if it was me! But then, maybe he is just so perfect that it would be a joke - I don't know who the guy is..

Bad Wolf
10-06-2005, 16:38
he plays seth in the oc

Treacle
10-06-2005, 17:51
Doesn't some kind of professional company have a copy of it somewhere?