PDA

View Full Version : Menage a Trois in the Dales

alan45
29-03-2010, 01:26
NEW Emmerdale hunk Jason Merrells lands in a mum-and-daughter love triangle after he joins the soap next month.

Ready for romance ... Natasha, Amanda Donohoe
Jason - stylist Gavin in Cutting It - arrives on the scene as tycoon Declan.

The handsome businessman acquires a stake in Home Farm when murderess Natasha Wylde finds herself strapped for cash and seeks investors.

It's not long before Declan finds his relationship with Natasha (Amanda Donohue) turns from business to pleasure.

But then he gets distracted - by Natasha's leggy blonde daughter Maisie (Alice Coulthard).

A source told TV Biz: "Declan and Natasha hit it off straight away and it's clear there is a romantic spark between them.

"But then Declan meets Maisie. Natasha is trying to hide her emotions. She is in turmoil because she's living with the guilt of killing her husband Mark and the fear of getting caught."

Meanwhile, Maisie, fresh from her stay in a psychiatric clinic, is on the prowl for a fella after her last serious boyfriend turned out to be her half-brother Ryan (James Sutton).

Our source added: "Maisie needs a man in her life and thinks Declan is perfect.

"She's desperate to get over her relationship with Ryan and doesn't consider her mother's feelings."

Essex-born Jason, 41, was revealed last month as the new heart-throb in ITV1's Yorkshire soap.

He played receptionist Matt Hawley in Casualty and his other TV credits include Waterloo Road and Lark Rise to Candleford.

Amanda, 47, relishes the new TV romance - though in real life she says she prefers to date men even younger than Jason.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2910860/New-Emmerdale-hunk-Dec-Jason-Merrells-in-love-triangle-storyline.html#ixzz0jWL34JaB

tammyy2j
29-03-2010, 11:07
I hope he strangles Maisie

alan45
29-03-2010, 11:57
No not Maisie. Strangle NATASHA

tammyy2j
29-03-2010, 13:48
He can strangle both

Perdita
14-04-2010, 20:47
Emmerdale newcomer Jason Merrells has played down reports of a mother-and-daughter love triangle for his character Declan.

Last month, it was claimed that the businessman was to cause trouble by falling for both Natasha and Maisie Wylde, played by Amanda Donohoe and Alice Coulthard.

However, speaking on GMTV today, Merrells insisted that the rumours were an exaggerated version of what is in store for the trio.

He explained: "It's a bit of a misunderstanding, that, I think. I think part of him is wanting to wind Amanda Donohoe's character up a little bit by asking out the daughter.

"But it's a very innocent date among other people. It's not like it's a candlelit dinner or anything."

Asked to describe his new alter ego, Merrells replied: "He's a self-made man, he's come up from working class roots and made a lot of money in property and on the internet. I think he's been a bit of a workaholic for most of his life. He's got a couple of kids but he's estranged from them because he's put most of his energy into work."

Merrells's previous acting work includes roles in Casualty and Cutting It.