PDA

View Full Version : Beyonce Preggers?????????

tammyy2j
26-03-2010, 14:54
The internet rumour mill has spun in overdrive, after Mediatakeout.com reported that a 'rock solid source' had claimed that Ms Knowles and Jay-Z were expecting their first child.

The site claims that the Single Ladies singer is currently resting, but is likely to 'work through her pregnancy.'

Beyonce and Jay-Z married on 4th April 2008 in an intimate ceremony in New York. Keeping the world waiting, the couple did not publicly confirm that they had wed, and if the baby rumours are true, are likely to keep the good news to themselves for the time being.

With no confirmation from either of the superstar's camps, we'll have to wait and see if a little Bey really is on the way

Perdita
26-03-2010, 15:01
Unconfirmed sources have claimed that Beyoncé is pregnant.

The singer, who is married to Jay-Z, has reportedly just found out that she is expecting a baby.

According to Mediatakeout, Beyoncé is planning to work through her pregnancy.

Meanwhile, Jay-Z is said to be "extremely happy" about the news.

A spokesperson for the couple refused to comment, while Beyoncé's publicist Alan Nierob told OK: "We don't respond to private matter issues."

Earlier this year, Beyoncé revealed that she "definitely" wants to have a baby in the future.

Would be nice if she had a baby :)

Chris_2k11
26-03-2010, 16:53
Congrats to them if true :D

JustJodi
26-03-2010, 17:04
there was a photo of Beyonce showing her baby bump a few days ago,,

Perdita
26-03-2010, 20:48
Sources close to Beyoncé have dismissed rumours that she is expecting her first baby.

Reports emerged earlier today suggesting that the star and husband Jay-Z were "extremely happy" to be starting a family together.

However, insiders have now rubbished the claims, telling People that the speculation is simply "not true".

Beyoncé and Jay-Z, who wed in April 2008, have always been private regarding their relationship.

tammyy2j
29-08-2011, 10:09
Beyoncé has revealed she is expecting her first baby.

The singer made the surprise announcement as she debuted her baby bump on the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards tonight.

Wearing a long orange gown by Lanvin, the 29-year-old clutched her visible bump and told assembled press: 'I have a surprise!'

The singer didn't let her pregnancy prevent her from bringing the house down with an energetic performance.
She cheered on her husband Jay-Z, who performed new single Otis with Kanye West, before taking to the stage herself.

Arriving onstage in a purple glittery blazer and black trousers by Dolce & Gabbana, the mother-to-be said: 'I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me.'
After a fabulous performance of Love On Top that attracted a standing ovation from the audience, Beyoncé ripped open her jacket and proudly rubbed baby bump.
The cameras panned to the audience where Jay-Z was beaming, as his friend Kanye jumped up and down, smacking the father-to-be on the back and shaking him.

Beyoncé performed at the Roseland Ballroom in New York on August 14, and covered up her stomach with a sheath of fabric that draped lightly across her protruding bump.
Proud mama: After her performance Beyonce ripped open her blazer and rubbed her baby bump

The announcement comes after a stellar summer for the Grammy-winner in which she headlined Glastonbury and released another hit album, 4.
Beyoncé, who has won 16 Grammy awards, said in a recent interview that she feels she has achieved enough in her career to settle down and make family a priority.
'When you're young - 18 or 19 - you have the energy and drive. That's the time to work as hard as you can,' she told the September issue of In Style.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2031269/Beyonc-pregnant-Singer-debuts-baby-bump-MTV-VMAs.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Chloe O'brien
29-08-2011, 12:15
Aw congratulations to then both.

lizann
29-08-2011, 22:17
destiny's child :p

tammyy2j
11-10-2011, 13:49
Beyoncé has revealed the due date of her first child.

The 'Countdown' singer, who announced in August that she and husband Jay-Z are expecting their first child, revealed that the couple would welcome the baby in February 2012.

Beyoncé made the announcement during an interview on the Australian chat show Sunday Night over the weekend.

"[Being pregnant] already has changed my life. My husband and I have been together for ten years, all of my 20s," she said.

"I just feel like it's time and I'm very grateful that God has blessed me with the biggest gift any human can have."

Beyoncé previously confessed that she was nervous as to how people would react to the news of her pregnancy.

She has described the experience of carrying her first child as "a gift", saying that she feels bad for men as they cannot become pregnant.

tammyy2j
08-01-2012, 18:56
Beyoncé welcomed her and husband Jay-Z's first daughter Ivy Blue Carter into the world yesterday (January 7).

The singer gave birth by Caesarean section at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York with Jay-Z present, according to reports.

The couple are said to have booked the entire fourth floor of the hospital, costing $1.3m (£840,000), while Beyoncé checked in under the name Ingrid Jackson.

Friends of the pair have taken to Twitter to send congratulatory messages since the news broke.

Rihanna tweeted: "Welcome to the world princess Carter! Love Aunty Rih."

Russell Simmons added: "congrats to my good friends Beyoncé and Jay-Z."

A spokesperson for the couple is yet to confirm the news and security at the hospital has apparently been tightened.

Beyoncé announced her pregnancy on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards last August.