PDA

View Full Version : Sex and the City 2

tammyy2j
26-03-2010, 11:39
John Corbett, who played Aidan on Sex and the City for two seasons, told Ellen DeGeneres he will be appearing in the series' upcoming film sequel.

"These rumors started about seven months ago because somebody took a picture of me in Morocco and I felt really bad because for the last six months every time somebody said: Are you in this movie? I had to lie about it," the United States of Tara star said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday. "I just found out I'm going to be in the trailer so I get to break the news on your show that Aidan gets to come back to Sex and the City."

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKQ5yRFkBnE

Perdita
14-04-2010, 11:45
KIM CATTRALL has hinted that the second Sex in the City movie may not be the last.

The star, who plays maneater Samantha in the TV series and spin-off movies, thinks the girls could reunite for the right script.

"We'll call time when there are no stories left to tell and that's really the writer Michael Patrick King's call." she said.

But she urged caution in future films.

"The great thing about the Sex and the City series was that we didn't stay too long.

"The fact that we've had this second life is amazing. But I'd hate for people to think,'Oh my god, there's another one out there.'"

The 53-year-old, who stars alongside SARAH JESSICA PARKER, CYNTHIA NIXON and KRISTEN DAVIS, reckons Sex and the City 2 will be even more exciting than the first.

"It's riotous, crazy, a romp - and in these difficult times people want to have fun."

Kim certainly had plenty of fun making the movie, which sees the fab four taking off for a girlie break in Abu Dhabi.

"It was really fascinating to take these four strong independent women from a completely different society and plop them into that world," she said "And all of the storylines that happen from that are extraordinary.

"There was one particular day where I spent almost 12 hours on a camel in the Sahara. This second one I can tell you I've never had so much fun in my life."

Sex and the City 2 is released in the UK on May 28.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/film/2930838/Kim-Cattrall-hints-at-third-Sex-in-the-City-movie.html#ixzz0l4QFDzxO

lizann
21-05-2010, 11:53
Samantha is my favourite character so as long as she is back I will go and see

Carrie annoys me alot sometimes

Abbie
30-06-2010, 22:23
I just saw this the other day and I loved it! I really enjoyed it, I still prefer the first but I think anyone who loves the series would like the film

My mam prefers this film to the first!