PDA

View Full Version : Alfie Moon voted Walford's 'most loved'

Perdita
17-02-2010, 14:35
Alfie Moon has been named the best-loved EastEnders character of all time in a new poll.

The loveable rogue, played by actor Shane Richie, topped a survey organised by takeaway website JustEat to mark the BBC soap's 25th anniversary.

Visitors to the site were asked to vote for the Walford character they would most like to share a takeaway with. While the results showed that Alfie is the most popular character, his screen wife Kat (Jessie Wallace) took second place and Nigel Bates (Paul Bradley) secured third.

Bad boy Grant Mitchell (Ross Kemp) and deceased dog Wellard followed in fourth and fifth place respectively.

Just Eat visitors were also asked to vote for the characters they would least like to share a takeaway with. Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) was deemed the most undesirable companion, followed by Den Watts (Leslie Grantham) and Trevor Morgan (Alex Ferns) in second and third.

Alfie and Kat's strong showing in the 'most loved' poll comes just days after the news that both are to return to EastEnders later this year.

The top ten most desired dinner companions in full:

1. Alfie Moon
2. Kat Moon
3. Nigel Bates
4. Grant Mitchell
5. Wellard the dog
6. Peggy Mitchell
7. Arthur Fowler
8. Dot Branning
9. Ethel Skinner
10. Pat Evans

The top ten least desired dinner companions in full:

1. Janine Butcher
2. Den Watts
3. Trevor Morgan
4. Nick Cotton
5. Lucas Johnson
6. Archie Mitchell
7. Steve Owen
8. Ian Beale
9. Frank Butcher
10. James Willmot-Brown

:rotfl:

Dazzle
17-02-2010, 14:39
Yuck, I can't stand Kat or Alfie. Seeing Shane Richie on Eastenders' Top Cliffangers didn't make me love him any more either.

Chloe O'brien
17-02-2010, 14:45
Wellard and Grunt should be above Kat and Alfie in the poll.

tammyy2j
17-02-2010, 15:27
I'm glad its not Peggy Mitchell

I would have thought it would be Dot

Perdita
17-02-2010, 15:44
I would not want to share my take away with Dot, but not necessarily Alfie Moon, I would have voted for Wellard too :lol: