PDA

View Full Version : Devs Ex talks about he 3 Exes

alan45
14-02-2010, 02:11
CORRIE star Shobna Gulati today sensationally reveals how her ex-lover cheated on her with THREE other women.

Speaking for the first time about the betrayal, the beauty told how she finally learnt the devastating truth when she read sexy texts to other girls on his mobile.

Incredibly, it echoed her Street character Sunita's troubled love life - because her corner shop hubby Dev had also bedded a string of women she knew nothing about.

In a frank interview, Shobna, 43, revealed: "It was very harrowing to discover his infidelity. I'd fallen in love with him but he was such an adept liar."

In fact, the rat had been bedding three other women - and their names all began with the letter 'S'. The cunning cheat would send flirty texts calling them only by their initial to avoid getting caught.

Shobna said: "He'd text us all at the same time saying, 'Hey S, what are you up to?' and see who would come back first. He couldn't slip up that way. It was clear he was having a sexual relationship with them."

It had all been so different when the pair met as Shobna was starting her acting career, aged 29. She was splitting her time between looking after son Akshay from a previous relationship and travelling the country as a dance choreographer.

Then she met the man who would be her boyfriend for six years. Shobna said: "He was clever and attractive. It was a sexual relationship. I thought he was 'The One'."

Perdita
14-02-2010, 07:00
Is this a Spoiler? I think she is talking about her real life relationship :hmm:

alan45
14-02-2010, 12:08
Perhaps not but it seemed that way through my wine glass this morning

Perdita
14-02-2010, 12:43
:lol: Glad I am not the only one posting things that don't make much sense