PDA

View Full Version : shaven haven

chance
09-06-2005, 13:27
This year's Big Brother contestants understand the importance of good grooming, thankfully! They know that the Great British public simply won't tolerate hairy Housemates and have been tending to their excess hair accordingly.

House hunk Anthony is no stranger to a pair of tweezers. The Geordie boy religiously keeps his eyebrows in check, after all, would he be so popular with the ladies if he sported a monobrow? And there's also his trim little beard to keep, erm, trimmed.

Anthony also confessed to having his chest waxed for the nation in his quest for a bald bod. "I only do it if I'm going on holiday or something," he mumbled in his defence. Yeah, yeah Anthony, we know you do it all the time really.

Even macho Maxwell has got in on the act with the plucky lad braving the excruciating ordeal of having his nipple hairs yanked out. Some people will do anything to look good.
The ladies do their fair share of follicle maintenance too. Makosi attended to a more intimate area of her person, ably assisted by Derek who shielded her with a towel during the operation. The Tory himself likes to keep his appearance ship-shape, borrowing clippers from Big Brother to keep his scalp shining like a beacon.

One of the groomed group could be accused of taking things a little to far. Kemal is a fine example of a hair removal addict. He freely admits to having his "usual" wax job done before his entrance in the House - that's legs, arms AND torso.

But some Housemates just don't see what all the fuss over fuzz is about. "It's there for a reason - because I'm a man," scoffed Science, bemused by his hair-obsessed friends.

Bet he'd have a few complaints if the ladies went au naturel though.