PDA

View Full Version : LOST current episode discussion

Siobhan
01-02-2010, 09:42
I know.. bit early but it is starting on Wednesday in US (available via download), Irish TV on Thursday and UK (Sky) on Friday.. Can't wait for this.. kicks of with a double episode..

Best to chat from monday so that all has watched it

Abbie
03-02-2010, 15:22
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

SPOILER Alert cos Ive already watched it Ive tagged it!

Also I know im not a mod and dont have the authority but can we please NOT discuss ANY spoilers in here, I dont know if you lot know but for over 3 years now I have been spoiler free when it comes to lost so pleeeease kepp your mouth zipped! And discuss spoilers in another thread as this is a gerneal discussion thread!! :D

Ok so I watched it last night on the live stream but I only watched half of it cos the channels kept freezing on me so at 3:15am I gave up :( But then downloaded it and watched it all over again!!!

OMG it is Brillant, I love how how like WTF!!!! ALl over again :D Omg I can not tell you how gooood it is!!!!! :D :D
I mean the fake locke is interesting I mean hes the monster? What the hell? lol! And sayid alive!!! I mean Im glad though I didnt want him to die, It was bad enough we lost Juliet I wasnt expecting that :(
Also Im glad I was right, well at least I think so, cos they caused the incident it prevented it! And the other plane stuff I have a theory that, thats just alternative to what could have happened, but what we are seeing on the island is what is really happening!

OMG Im soooo happy Lost is back, I love the show soo much and can not wait until you all ome back and watch it and discuss it.

Siobhan
03-02-2010, 15:42
There is a season 6 spoiler thread already on the boards so should be discussed there.. I can't wait for this.. only 1 more day for me... I have booked the TV from 9 - 11 tomorrow and I am locking my door, turning off my phone and not answering anyone.. that includes the kids :lol:

Abbie
03-02-2010, 15:44
lol good! I know its just in other general thread for american shows i watch spoilers keep appearing and im getting very mad and coming across as a grumpy old cow :(

Anyway yeah its america it was a 3hour event as they show a clip show before hand, I was soooo annoyed the channels froze though, I stayed up and everything, next time I will have to turn off my laptop for a bit before I watch it!!

Chloe O'brien
05-02-2010, 00:22
There is a season 6 spoiler thread already on the boards so should be discussed there.. I can't wait for this.. only 1 more day for me... I have booked the TV from 9 - 11 tomorrow and I am locking my door, turning off my phone and not answering anyone.. that includes the kids :lol:

I do that when 24 on.

Siobhan
05-02-2010, 09:22
OMG OMG OMG and once more OH MY GOD!!!

what an amazing show... I was shocked!

tammyy2j
05-02-2010, 11:12
it was a great opening episode

Bryan
06-02-2010, 09:50
so the crash never happened then? or they did something to unwrite history and stop the plane from crashing? i'm confused!

Abbie
06-02-2010, 13:35
lol The bit on the plane is an alternate universe/reality whatever you want to call it hence why we still see bits on the island

They are basically showing us the 2 outomes, but I believe that its the island one that is the real outcome

Bryan
06-02-2010, 14:22
what a waste of time showing all that then if it's not actually whats going to happen!

Perdita
06-02-2010, 15:00
The decryption of a hash code will apparently reveal the ending of Lost.

A post on the respected fansite Dark UFO has claimed that the show's conclusion will become apparent to whoever decrypts the code "626110432547f398491fad32d6add11b".

The code appears to be encrypted with the MD5 algorithm, which is notoriously difficult - and virtually impossible - to decrypt.

Lost star Matthew Fox has previously claimed that the series will end with "a single image".

Abbie
06-02-2010, 15:38
Lol well I find it quite interetsing, plus we havent actually be told exactly what it is and the point in it

I loved it though cos at first I was like OMG!!!!! I didnt expect them to actually reset time

PLUS jack was a bit werid on the plane....remember the cut on his neck?

Siobhan
08-02-2010, 10:50
I think it is going to be really interesting... and I have a feeling Jacob is back as Syed...

Abbie
10-02-2010, 03:08
OMG just finished watching the episode:

OMG CLaire! I knew she would turn up in this epsiode since its a kate epsiode and kate and claire had some nice scenes together :) I really liked that and I loved it when she turned up at the end! And again what is it with Jin always being there when someone turns up like this! :lol:
This whole darkness and poison thing is werid....will be interetsing to see next week
I also want them all back together again!
Josh did some great acting in this episode as wel....makes me feel sad

Siobhan
12-02-2010, 10:33
Very good episode.. was reduced to tears

Why can't Kate just leave Sawyer alone, he obviously needed to grieve in peace but she just goes and follows him like a puppy dog. Claire reminded me so much of Rousseau.. Is that the illness and did Rousseau always have it and now Claire has it too??? looks like Sayid is going the same way.
I hope Jin finds Sun... they belong together and Hurley still cracks me up. Did you see the look on Kate's face when Claire said Aaron.. something is going on there. It was the same look Jack had when he met Desmond on the plane

lizann
12-02-2010, 11:07
OMG Claire's back :cheer:

Siobhan
26-02-2010, 13:21
claire was brilliant last night.. you have a lot to look forward to on Sky tonight!! Brilliant stuff

Siobhan
26-03-2010, 09:25
For those of you who haven't downloaded this episode from US. .highly recommend you watch it tonight.. one of the best episodes I have seen in along time

tammyy2j
26-03-2010, 10:59
Is Jacob god so?

Siobhan
26-03-2010, 11:04
Is Jacob god so?

I don't know... it is not as black and white as it is made out

Abbie
05-05-2010, 15:39
OMG I know I havent been commenting as Ive been watching, mainly cos I havent really been on here
BUT OMG the next episode of lost is sooooooo good :D

Abbie
06-05-2010, 14:36
:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mBveRjf2hU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mBveRjf2hU

Siobhan
06-05-2010, 14:38
That will so be me.. :lol:

I can't wait to see it tonight and in less than a month it will all be over :(

Abbie
06-05-2010, 14:40
Lol its me already!! :lol:

OMG you will enjoy the episode :D :D

I cant believe its going to end soo :(

alan45
02-09-2010, 23:20
It's been more than three months now since the Lost gang vanished from our screens, but we're not quite ready to move on just yet. The final season, out on DVD and Blu-ray in the UK on September 13, will feature a brand new 12-minute epilogue to the series, 'The New Man In Charge'. We caught up with actor Michael Emerson - the sinister Ben Linus - to discuss the finale, the DVD scene and his plans for the future.

Are you satisfied with Ben's overall character arc throughout the course of the series?
"Yes, I loved the entire arc and was especially delighted with Ben's end in the finale. It was finer and more satisfying than anything I could have imagined. I'm completely satisfied with Ben's adventure. Of course, there are always the 'paths not followed', which are tantalising. It would have been interesting to explore the relationship between Ben and [childhood friend] Annie."

What were some of your favourite scenes from the final season?
"I especially liked shooting the scenes where I was 'teacher' Ben, because it gave me a chance to play a new character in a different key."

Were you pleased to be able to answer some more of the fan's questions with 'The New Man In Charge'?
"Yes, I think the chapter is a nice addition to the Lost narrative. It's nice to have some of the more particular or practical questions answered since the finale took a more spiritual tone."

What were your thoughts on Lost when you joined the show in the second season?
"I thought of it as a work assignment, one of many guest spots I've done on shows over the years. I'm glad I had no idea what it would turn into or I would have been very nervous."

Do you have a favourite episode of the series?
"I have a number of favourite episodes in different categories, but an episode that captures much of what it was like to shoot Lost in Hawaii was the one where Ben and Sawyer (Josh Holloway) stand on a cliff looking at an island in the distance and trade quotes from Steinbeck [in the third season episode 'Every Man For Himself']."

Do you think of Ben as a hero or a villain?
"I think what's perfect about the Ben storyline is that we are never certain where he falls on the scale of good and evil. It's a tribute to the skill of the writers that the audience could never be certain about Ben, even to the very end."

In your opinion, will he ever join the other characters in the afterlife?
"I think Ben, like all humans, is eligible for the afterlife - it may just take him more time to get there."

Have you ever been tempted to act like Ben in real life?
"It would be pointless, no one would take it seriously. My wife says 'Don't ever give me that Ben look'!"

Which season was the most difficult for you as an actor?
"Season two. I was new to the show, and most of my scene work was fairly violent. As the years went by, I began to see more humour in Ben and enjoyed playing him more."

What's next for you now that Lost is over?
"I really don't have anything lined up. I'm lying low for a while and looking for a stage project."

Do you worry that you will always be associated with Lost and the character of Ben?
"One of my new responsibilities is to make sure I'm not trapped in this role forever. I'm looking for a real change of pace."

Any chance you'll star alongside your wife Carrie Preston on True Blood?
"The time is soon approaching when I will need work whether I like it or not! It would be a real pleasure to play a part on True Blood no matter how small. I am an admirer of Alan Ball and I could share a dressing room with my wife!"

What are your final thoughts on the entire Lost experience?
"I'm still trying to absorb this adventure that I've been on. I don't expect it will ever be duplicated in my life. The almost accidental way I got the role and the unbelievable reach of the series are reminders to me that you can never know where a job will lead you. I will treasure this experience even as I move on into my post-Lost life."

Siobhan
03-09-2010, 11:58
And for those of us who cant wait (Like me) here you go: http://re1ease.net/tv-shows/lost/new-man-in-charge.html

Dazzle
30-09-2010, 16:15
Thanks for that, Siobhan. It was good to see Ben, Hurley and Walt again, especially now Hurley and Ben are in charge :D

I saw the finale of Lost last night and am still feeling stunned.

Siobhan
30-09-2010, 16:31
I have seen it about 10 times already now.. just waiting for Christmas to get the boxset.. will annoy my kids when they are older by showing them one episode at a time :lol:

Dazzle
30-09-2010, 16:35
Lol, I'll be getting the boxset too at some point. I can't wait to watch it all again from the beginning :)