PDA

View Full Version : Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie split

Perdita
24-01-2010, 06:49
HOLLYWOOD golden pair Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have seen DIVORCE lawyers and signed a £205 million split deal, we can reveal.

The world's most famous couple legally agreed how to divide their fortune and who gets custody of their six kids.

The megastars have agreed to equally divide their vast fortune - and to SHARE their six children.

Dynamite legal papers secretly signed by the couple this month detail how all their homes and assets will be carved up.

The agreement gives them joint custody of the kids - but all six will actually live full-time with their mum.

Preparations for a split began in early December when "Brangelina" visited a top Los Angeles divorce firm to begin thrashing out the deal.

An announcement of their separation is expected to be made soon - ending months of speculation that the five-year relationship is on the rocks.

A source told the News of the World: "The document was signed in early January. Both Brad and Angelina had signed it.

"The contract was like a tailor-made version of a pre-nuptial agreement except for an unmarried couple's split.

"It seemed clear they want the world to know they'll both play a part in the upbringing of the children.

"But Angelina will actually be the one who lives with them full-time."

The divorce lawyer they consulted is based in Beverly Hills and has worked on a string of celeb divorces and splits. He is widely regarded as "the best in the business".

Our source added: "There's no date for when the contract would come into effect.

"But the paperwork is already organised for a break- up - and for it to be as unmessy for them as possible. It is clear it's a case of when they break up rather than if."

The troubled couple have not been photographed together in public in recent days. On Friday night, Brad, 46, was snapped backstage at the Hope For Haiti concert in Los Angeles without Angelina, 34.

His ex-wife Jennifer Aniston was there - although not with him.

"Brangelina" fell for each other when they played a warring couple in Mr and Mrs Smith in 2004. They have three adopted children (Maddox, eight, Pax, six, and Zahara, five), and three biological kids (Shiloh, three, and 17- month-old twins Knox and Vivienne).

Both stars have been through high- profile splits before. Brad shocked the world when he split from Hollywood golden girl Jennifer, 40, in January 2005. They had been married for 4½ years.

He was first photographed with Oscar-winner Angelina three months after the split. Before Jen, he was engaged to actress Gwyneth Paltrow.

Jolie has been divorced twice - from Monster's Ball star Billy Bob Thornton in 2003, and Trainspotting actor Johnny Lee Miller in 1999.

Her joint fortune with Brad of $322 million (£205 million) includes mansions in France, California and New Orleans. But rumours have been circulating for months that the couple's relationship is doomed.

Last week they failed to show at the Golden Globe Awards even though Brad's film Inglourious Basterds was up for a several gongs.

Instead he went to watch the American football team New Orleans Saints, while Changeling star Angelina stayed in California. Also last week, Pitt bought the mansion next door to the family's LA home for £800,000.

His pals Guy Ritchie and wife Madonna famously bought their next-door pad in London before their split so they could share living space with their kids but keep away from each another.

Earlier this month, Angelina was snapped looking tense with an unsmiling Brad in New York.

And last month she said fidelity was over-rated - and if she or Brad had an affair it would not be a problem.

She told German magazine Das Neue: "Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other.

"I doubt that fidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship. It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards."

Angelina, whose new film Salt is due in British cinemas this summer, also said: "The sparks fly at home if the nice Brad fails to see that he's wrong and reacts in a defiant way.

"Then I can get so angry that I tear his shirt."

Also this month, best-selling American biographer Ian Halperin released a revelation- packed insight into the Jolie- Pitt relationship.

He said when the couple first met they had 20-HOUR sex sessions.

In his book Brangelina: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Ian writes: "Brad had never had such incredible sex.

"My sources say that they sometimes spent 18 to 20 hours a day in bed. But sex eventually wears off.

"She has brought a lot of good things to him - the children, for example.

"But he didn't know what he was getting into, and that's why I think they're going to split."

We asked Brad, Angelina and the legal firm for their comments but they did not respond.

NOTW

lizann
24-01-2010, 20:19
It was bound to happen

Perdita
24-01-2010, 20:22
Why?

Abigail
24-01-2010, 20:40
I thought they had split up last year.

Siobhan
25-01-2010, 09:42
Woohoo!! he is single again.. this time I am sure it is my turn

Perdita
25-01-2010, 10:01
I would not fight you for him, gone off him big style, don't know why though

tammyy2j
25-01-2010, 10:38
He is starting to show his age now and the beard is not nice all yours Siobhan

Siobhan
25-01-2010, 10:58
He is starting to show his age now and the beard is not nice all yours Siobhan

That is my plan.. make a claim on him now before he is fully single again when he decides to spruce himself up and become attractive to everyone muhhaaaa (evil laugh)

Perdita
25-01-2010, 11:14
But could you cope with him collecting and dropping off his kids at Angelina's all the time? If he gets smartened up again, she might want to re-claim him for herself :lol:

Perdita
25-01-2010, 11:20
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have vowed to work hard to save their romance, according to a report.

Yesterday, it was claimed that the Hollywood couple had signed a £205m split deal following a recent relationship crisis.

However, The Mirror now reports that the pair still want to "work at things" together despite facing problems over the past few months.

A source told the newspaper: "Brad and Angelina have been pretty miserable for some months now. Its one of Hollywood's worst kept secrets. To all intents and purposes their relationship has turned into one of convenience, principally for the kids' sakes.

"But they still love each other and they will always put the children first so it seems unlikely they will separate any time soon. They would rather just muddle along."

The couple have been together for the past five years after meeting on the set of action-comedy film Mr and Mrs Smith.

You have got your work cut out, Siobhan :D

tammyy2j
25-01-2010, 11:25
Maybe Angie heard you are after him Siobhan and now wont leave him :p

Chloe O'brien
25-01-2010, 11:52
He does nothing for me. You go Shiv when he sees your gorgous new figure he won't be able to resist you.

Perdita
25-01-2010, 11:56
Especially in that sexy Santa outfit :D

tammyy2j
25-01-2010, 13:42
According to People, multiple sources have denied the rumor that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have split. (“Everything is fine,” says People’s source about the couple’s relationship.)

The rumors arose from the Jan. 24 edition of the U.K. publication News of the World, which featured an article that claimed the couple had hired divorce lawyers to help them divide up their assets.

Though the parents of six did not attend the Screen Actors Guild Awards last night, Pitt took part in Friday’s Hope for Haiti telethon in Los Angeles, and Jolie has reportedly been in New York City for a Vanity Fair photoshoot.

Perdita
25-01-2010, 13:54
Brad Pitt's brother has reportedly urged the star to end his five-year relationship with Angelina Jolie.

The actor's 41-year-old sibling Doug offered the advice last month because he felt that his superstar brother was unhappy in the romance, The Sun claims.

A source told the newspaper: "It's no secret they have been in a pretty loveless relationship for about a year. They barely spend time together and when they do it is very fraught. They want different things from life.

"Brad's family are being more vocal with their doubts over the relationship. The only thing they still have in common is their kids. That's keeping them together at the moment."

Doug is said to believe that Jolie is "tearing his family apart" after the actress allegedly refused to spend any time with them at Thanksgiving or Christmas. Meanwhile, insiders claim that Brad's mother Jane "never warmed" to Jolie and always preferred his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.

Reports have suggested that the Hollywood couple are fighting to stay together following a recent relationship crisis.

DS

tammyy2j
05-02-2010, 11:53
Angelina Jolie has reportedly found herself a shoulder to cry on over her alleged relationship woes with Hollywood hottie Brad Pitt. As the media storm surrounding their relationship swirls on, it was reported today that Ange has turned to the delectable Johnny Depp for support. The pair are currently filming The Tourist, a drama-thriller, in LA and Hollywood insiders have claimed that Johnny and Ange, who share a steamy sex scene in the flick, have spent hours drinking red wine and talking through her issues.

Insiders revealed that the actress has been "bombarding" Depp with emails and phone calls about her relationship woes, after it was reported last week that she and Brad are set to announce their split very soon. Depp has been with long-term girlfriend, model Vanessa Paradis for twelve years, the pair have two children.

Siobhan
05-02-2010, 11:54
Is this going to be another couple she splits up?

Chloe O'brien
05-02-2010, 12:05
If rumours are true and Angelina is bombarding Johnny Depp with phonecalls and emails. Then she is just a slapper if she is trying to destroy his relationship with Vannessa

tammyy2j
05-02-2010, 12:26
I hope Johnny dont fall for her he has a lovely family with his partner and always seems happy

Perdita
05-02-2010, 16:03
Did she not get Brad Pitt's attention (and then more) by needing a shoulder to cry on when they made Mr and Mrs Smith?

Siobhan
05-02-2010, 16:04
Did she not get Brad Pitt's attention (and then more) by needing a shoulder to cry on when they made Mr and Mrs Smith?

Yes she did, and she split up him and Jennifer.. Keep an eye out that her and Depp are together soon

Perdita
05-02-2010, 16:07
I like to think that there is a bit more to Depp than ther is to Pitt. I am hoping, anyway

tammyy2j
05-02-2010, 16:40
It seems all her co-stars fall for her charms

Perdita
08-02-2010, 19:01
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not splitting up, according to a statement from the couple's lawyer.

Reports last month claimed that Pitt and Jolie had signed a multi-million pound separation deal, agreeing to share financial assets and child custody.

However, the pair have now begun legal proceedings against the News of the World, the newspaper which first reported the story.

Keith Schilling of London attorneys Schillings told Sky News: "The News of the World has failed to meet our clients' reasonable demands for a retraction of and apology for these false and intrusive allegations which have now been widely republished by mainstream news outlets.

"We have advised them to bring proceedings which they have now done."

Pitt and Jolie, who have three adopted and three biological children, are unmarried.

DS