PDA

View Full Version : cheryl cole to quit x factor

sindydoll
23-01-2010, 10:31
cheryl will quit x factor after 2010 run to start a family she said she will be 27 in june and she really wants to start a family with ashley! cheryl will close a £1.5m with the show.

we didnt see that coming did we :lol:
+

Abbie
23-01-2010, 14:57
Aww it is a shame cos I really like her on the X factor

CrazyLea
23-01-2010, 15:08
Yeah me too. I shall miss her muchly ! :(

Perdita
23-01-2010, 15:16
Why can't she sit and judge when she has a baby? Surely she will have a nanny to help out

CrazyLea
23-01-2010, 15:19
Maybe she'll want to be with the baby lol.

Perdita
23-01-2010, 15:38
That's what I mean, a nanny can help out, wherever they are.

lizann
23-01-2010, 16:06
She is probably quiting the uk show for the us show

Perdita
24-01-2010, 06:52
Cheryl Cole has vowed to stay on as an X Factor judge - even if she falls pregnant.

The telly beauty, 26, is determined to be a normal working mum when she and footballer hubby Ashley start a family.

A source close to the star revealed: "There is no chance that Cheryl would give up the X Factor to have a baby - she will simply do both." And a statement on her PR firm's Twitter said of her future career plans: "Disclaimer first - no one is pregnant! But women can have a career AND a baby. Amazingly, lots do."

People

sindydoll
24-01-2010, 10:28
if i had her money i would want to stay at home too after having a baby
but im reading into the rumour too much because she is suposed to be getting back with the girls this year

Chloe O'brien
25-01-2010, 00:22
Ashley Cole is reportedly desperate to have a baby.

Now claims that the footballer is frustrated that his wife Cheryl's work keeps stopping them from starting a family.

Cheryl was recently linked to the new American version of The X Factor, although her mother later denied the rumours.

However, a source said: "It's a ticking time-bomb in their relationship because Ashley's getting sick of waiting. He knows that even if he waits this time, there'll always be other projects that Cheryl will want to chase.

"One solution is for her mum Joan to be a full-time nanny, but Cheryl wouldn't want to be a part-time mum. She wants to do it properly, so a baby would have to wait."

The insider added: "[Ashley will] just have to get used to seeing even less of his wife. Cheryl's fiercely ambitious and will want to crack America at some point, even if she doesn't get the X Factor job."

Recent reports suggested that Cheryl will leave The X Factor after the next series to focus on starting a family.

I don't think Cheryl will be leaving the x factor anytime soon unless Simon gives her the heave ho. I get the feeling she isn't ready to start a family with Ashley and using work comittments as an excuse.

tammyy2j
25-01-2010, 11:28
Cheryl should get her relationship with Ashley fully back on track before she commits to having a baby i feel she still has issues with him

Her career is on top form now she might be best to wait till both her and Ashley are ready. Its easy for him to say he wants a baby she has to do all the work.

Chris_2k11
25-01-2010, 18:55
Shes had her lips done apparently and is denying it

sindydoll
31-01-2010, 18:47
how could she deny it lol they were well big on a picture i saw!
Shes had her lips done apparently and is denying it

sindydoll
31-01-2010, 18:48
simon cowel has decided not to sign any of the x factor finalists....hope someone signs stacey:cheer: