PDA

View Full Version : spice girl musical confirmed

sindydoll
21-01-2010, 21:22
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a198252/spice-girls-musical-confirmed.html

CrazyLea
21-01-2010, 23:02
Sad, sad, sad!! That's all I can say about this!! Am I the only one thinking this??

Who here thinks they are legends? Enough for a musical?? Certainly not me *yawns*.

StarsOfCCTV
21-01-2010, 23:17
Run, as fast as you can. :lol:

Not everything should be made into a musical. They had Spice Girls the Movie. That was quite enough. :p :lol:

alan45
21-01-2010, 23:56
Whoopie dooooo

I must rush out and order tickets for this

NOT

FFS who wants to see or listen to four tuneless washed up has-beens who are only in it for the money

sindydoll
22-01-2010, 09:58
yes it is very sad there not legends there irritants

alan45
22-01-2010, 10:03
yes it is very sad there not legends there irritants

Legends in their own tiny minds

Meh
22-01-2010, 13:12
Don't diss the girl power

I'd rather see a musical based on Grils Aloud. At least they have some talent.

Chris_2k11
22-01-2010, 16:23
I'll defend Mel C as I always thought she had some talent, but as for the others yeah.. not so much.

Perdita
25-01-2010, 11:24
Mel B has confirmed that all five original Spice Girls members will be involved in the upcoming musical about the group.

The Dance Your Ass Off host told Hello that the West End production - provisionally titled Viva Forever - would not have gone ahead without the backing of all the former girl group members.

Mel B said: "All five of us are really super excited. We don't do anything unless all five agree.

"Lots of ideas were passed around and then one of the things that stuck was the musical. That night we celebrated the fact that we all had this amazing idea."

Viva Forever will be produced by the girls' former manager Simon Fuller and Mamma Mia!'s Judy Craymer.

DS

alan45
25-01-2010, 17:29
. That night we celebrated the fact that we all had this amazing idea."

to con more money out of suckers

Perdita
28-08-2010, 14:29
Jennifer Saunders has reportedly signed up to write the story for the Spice Girls musical.

According to The Sun, the comedian will write the script based around the girl group's most famous songs.

The project, provisionally called Viva Forever, was thought up by Mamma Mia! producer Judy Craymer and Simon Fuller, the original manager of the Spice Girls.

The musical will apparently "harness the distinct personality of the Spice Girls", according to a source.

Saunders, who was recently given the all-clear from breast cancer, made a cameo appearance in the group's 1997 film Spice World.

Perdita
21-03-2012, 06:46
Jennifer Ellison has revealed that she would love to star in the upcoming Spice Girls musical.

The actress, who was voted out of Dancing on Ice last weekend, said that she could play any one of the group's five members.

Ellison told The Sun: "I'd love to do more West End. They are doing a new Spice Girls musical so I'd love to be a part of that.

"I could play Baby [Emma Bunton], I've got the boobs for Geri [Halliwell] and the hair for Mel B as well.

"I'll tell you what, I'll play a different one each night!"

Ellison's previous West End credits include roles in Calendar Girls and Chicago.

The Spice Girls musical, titled Viva Forever, is produced by Jennifer Saunders and Judy Craymer.

It is expected to open later this year.