PDA

View Full Version : I'm A Celebrity...2010

Perdita
15-01-2010, 14:38
Psychic Sally Morgan has called for Yvette Fielding and Derek Acorah to appear on this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.

Speaking exclusively to DS, Morgan confirmed rumours that producers have asked her to go into the jungle.

"I've been asked every year!" she said. "I'd really love to do it. I never watch it either but my daughter said that on ITV2 they said they wanted the viewers to vote who they most want in the jungle and I was number one out of ten!"

Asked who should would like to be in the jungle with, she replied: "I'd like Derek Acorah in there too! Can you imagine, Yvette Fielding as well?

"I would have loved George Hamilton, that was really rotten they had him this year. Wasn't he a sweetie? I would like to go in the jungle with a load of really young people - I don't want anyone over 50!"

Morgan's new series Psychic Sally: On The Road begins Tuesday, January 19 on Living.

DS

sindydoll
16-01-2010, 15:26
they dont even think about it until later on ..ant said in an interview in 2008

Perdita
07-05-2010, 16:45
Ex-England goalkeeper Peter Shilton is considering taking part in this year's I'm A Celebrity....

The football star, who still holds the record for the most England international caps ahead of David Beckham, said that he would not rule out a trip to the jungle later this year.

A source told DS: "Peter would love to tackle the jungle but the thought of bushucker trials is currently putting him off."

Former football stars Rodney Marsh, John Fashanu and Neil Ruddock have previously taken part in the ITV1 show.

Shilton's recent TV appearances include Let's Dance For Sport Relief, where he performed alongside Jason Cundy.

The sports legend is currently promoting his England World Cup song 'We're England Underneath', which he recorded with Thomas Spencer-Wortley at Abbey Road Studios. The track, which features fans from every team in the English football league, is released on April 24.

Perdita
06-07-2010, 07:39
ITV is planning a £20 million revamp of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, according to reports.

The channel is looking to bring in more high-profile celebrities for the next series and extend the length of time they spend in the jungle, says The Sun.

The reality show, which enters its tenth series this November, will also be filmed in HD for the first time.

A source said: "Television as a whole may be suffering from budget cuts, but everyone is determined to spend whatever it takes to make I'm A Celeb a success.

"Given that spend, and the sort of celebrities we're hoping to attract this year, it's certainly worth adding on a few extra days for the increased advertising and sponsorship revenue we can attract.

"HD is now a must for all our big shows, but it will cost another £500,000 to do it in Australia."

Reports yesterday linked John Terry's wife, Toni, with an appearance on the upcoming series.

Abbie
06-07-2010, 17:04
They never have high-profile celebs, I think theyve tried but can never get them, id a celeb has seen the show, you cant blame them!

tammyy2j
15-07-2010, 14:32
Is Peter Andre going in this year as he couldnt last year?

Perdita
08-08-2010, 14:47
The producers of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! are reportedly hoping to sign up more controversial contestants for this year's series.

According to the Daily Star Sunday, show bosses want "nasty" celebrities to cause drama in the jungle and wind up viewers.

A source said: "This year there won’t just be one bad egg, there will be a basketful. In the past we’ve always put one person in the mix who’s going to be the troublemaker. Well this year, it’s going to be a rogues’ gallery of baddies.

"We have all come to realise that we won’t get another Jordan and Peter love story or any sex. We have more chance of ‘war’ than ‘phwoarr’. So viewers can just sit back and watch the insults fly."

The new series, which is fronted by Ant and Dec, is scheduled to air on ITV1 in November.

Perdita
09-08-2010, 13:02
Ex-football chairman Simon Jordan and Mitch Winehouse have reportedly been approached for I'm A Celebrity....

According to the Sunday Mirror, Big Brother star 'nasty' Nick Bateman is also on the producers' wishlist for the new series.

The latest rumours follow reports that the ITV1 show is cutting back on the budget it has to pay the celebrities to enter the jungle.

"With the move into HD, the cupboard is bare and talent bookers have to think out of the box," said a source. "They are focusing on less bankable stars, and stars' relations or ex-lovers."

Contestants taking part this year will apparently take home £20,000 for a maximum three weeks of work.

Perdita
01-10-2010, 06:00
X FACTOR novelty act Chico is making his TV comeback - on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!

The cheesy singer, who reached The X Factor quarter finals in 2005, will join the jungle gang in November's new series.

An insider said: "Viewers loved Chico's cheeky chappie ways during X Factor and producers are sure they will love him even more in the jungle.

"His happy charm will also be a big boost for the other celebrities as they deal with the hardships of jungle life."

Welsh-born Chico, 39, who was once a goat herd in Morocco, has become one of X Factor's highest earners, pulling in more than £1million since 2005.

He went on to have a UK No1 single with It's Chico Time in 2006.

Others rumoured to be in the frame for ITV1's I'm A Celeb include Wayne Rooney's hooker Jenny Thompson and Page 3 beauty Rhian Sugden.

The Sun

Chloe O'brien
01-10-2010, 10:17
viewers did not love the cheeky chappie. He was a pain the backside.

Siobhan
01-10-2010, 10:21
viewers did not love the cheeky chappie. He was a pain the backside.

I would love to see him in the jungle... I like Chico!! a million times better than Jordan or Jedward... at least he will be a laugh

moonstorm
01-10-2010, 10:30
Anyone is better than Jordan!

no1abbafan
02-10-2010, 13:43
Why call it I'm a celebrity and not have celebrities, I mean Mitch Winehouse is a black cab driver

tammyy2j
15-10-2010, 12:05
Mel B is set to star in 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!'

The Spice Girls singer is reportedly set to fly out to the Australian jungle to compete in the gruelling reality show, where celebrities have to camp and compete against each other in Bushtucker Trials - where they can win meals for their peers.

TV bosses reportedly decided to sign up Mel, real name Melanie Brown, because she is known for being outspoken.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Mel B will make explosive television. She's got a gob on her and she speaks her mind.

"She is quite a force to be reckoned with, so heaven help the celebs - and the wildlife."

However, Mel will have to get over her fear of snakes quickly if reports are true.

The 35-year-old star has apparently been offered £150,000 (€170,000) to take part in the series, which has seen a number of explosive contestants over the years, as it launches next month.

Back in 2004, viewers watched on as former glamour model Katie Price and pop star Peter Andre fell in love in front of the TV cameras.

However, they divorced in 2009, and Katie returned to the jungle last year.

Both have vowed not to take part in the competition again, although Katie's new husband Alex Reid hasn't ruled out competing himself.

'I'm A Celeb...' will air on ITV next month and will be hosted by presenting duo Ant and Dec.

Perdita
20-10-2010, 07:40
Linford Christie has reportedly agreed to take part in this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The Olympic gold medallist is believed to have signed a deal worth £80,000 to compete on the ITV reality show, which begins in just over three weeks' time.

A source told The Sun that the sprinter is particularly looking forward to the programme's Bushtucker Trials.

They said: "Linford's very excited about the jungle. He's ultra competitive and is dying to win as many tasks as he can.

"As an athlete, Linford's used to bland food like skinless chicken and boiled rice, so he's been experimenting with a few more flavours to get him in the mood. Obviously he won't be trying testicles or things like that, so he'll still be in for a big shock."

Production staff are already working on the series at the show's base in Queensland, Australia, but presenters Ant and Dec are only expected to fly out in a fortnight.

Other celebrities linked with the upcoming series include John Leslie, Chico and the Chuckle Brothers.

lizann
20-10-2010, 17:15
I think Jedward have been asked to go in to the jungle also

Siobhan
20-10-2010, 17:15
I think Jedward have been asked to go in to the jungle also

and left there

Perdita
21-10-2010, 06:13
'M A CELEBRITY bosses have unveiled this year's grisly bushtucker delicacy - crocodile's BUM.
They have been scratching their heads for weeks over what "delight" to serve up.
And a show source said yesterday: "Every year presents a new challenge as we want to give them something absolutely horrendous.

"So we're going to serve up a crocodile's bum. It will probably be cooked to some degree as it might be dangerous to eat raw. But it will certainly be disgusting."
Fish eyes, camel testicle and cockroaches have been on the menu.
And many fans say Joe Swash clinched victory in 2008 by eating a croc's willy.
The bum idea isn't totally new.
Last year, glamour girl Jordan chomped a kangaroo's backside - but she declined to eat the animal's testicle.
Meanwhile this year's jungle camp in Australia has been trashed by gale force winds and rain.
A production source said: "At first we thought we'd need wellies, but it now looks like we'd be better off with a boat."
The ITV show, hosted by Ant and Dec, kicks-off next month.
The Sun revealed yesterday that former sprinter Linford Christie had signed up.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3190038/Crocodile-bum-deal-for-Im-a-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-Of-Here.html#ixzz12y22FPrI

:sick:

Perdita
22-10-2010, 11:58
X FACTOR favourite Stacey Solomon has been signed up for I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here - because bosses love her BABBLING.
The Essex girl, 21, came third in last year's talent series and won fans with her goofy verbal diarrhoea and squeals of "Oh my god!".
It is believed she is picking up £50,000 from ITV to get stuck into gruesome Bush Tucker trials which will include having to eat CROCODILE BOTTOM.
A source told The Sun: "Stacey is a great signing. Everyone loved her on The X Factor last year because she just gets so over-excited.
"She'll be amazing in the jungle. Can you imagine her face if she eats a nice slice of crocodile bum?"
The insider added; "She's also going to look great in a bikini. She's got a fabulous body."
Single mum Stacey lives with her parents and son Zach, two, will stay with them while she is in Oz.
Sprinter Linford Christie and presenter Gail Porter have also signed, but the rest of the line-up has not been finalised.
Filming begins in three weeks.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3191589/OMG-Stacey-Solomon-for-Im-A-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-Of-Here.html#ixzz135HTme5x

Chloe O'brien
22-10-2010, 16:54
She is so going to get voted to do all the bush tucker trials. :D

Perdita
26-10-2010, 06:00
ODDBALL former politician Lembit Opik has become the latest desperado to head to the jungle.
And the ladies' man is in for a treat - stunning Swedish actress Britt Ekland has also signed up to I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

Lembit, 45 - who lost his seat as a Liberal Democrat MP at the last election - and 007 star Britt will each pocket a reported £65,000 to appear on the ITV1 show.

Bosses have plumped for Lembit, who used to date Cheeky Girl Gabriela Irimia, to inject some laughs into this year's jungle adventure - which begins next month.

Bespectacled Lembit reckons he is hilarious, and after getting the boot from his constituency, he decided to reinvent himself as a comedian.

A source said: "Lembit is a funny old fruit. His jokes aren't exactly brilliant but he does try his best.

"He's also a bit of a diplomat and we think he'll be good at helping the jungle camp live in peace - either that or drive them all up the wall."

Lembit follows in the footsteps of his old flame, weathergirl Sian Lloyd - who was on the show in 2003. But he will no doubt hope to do better than her as she was the first to get the boot.

Swedish blonde Britt, 68, was a famous beauty in the '70s and '80s and is best known for playing Mary Goodnight in 007 movie The Man With The Golden Gun.

Lembit and Britt will join stars including former sprinter Linford Christie, TV's Gail Porter and former X Factor finalist Stacey Solomon.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3196472/Lembit-Opik-is-the-latest-desperado-to-join-Im-A-Celebrity.html#ixzz13RDKYA2A

Perdita
01-11-2010, 11:47
Veteran actor Nigel Havers has been linked to this year's I'm A Celebrity lineup.

The 59-year-old ex-Coronation Street actor has signed up for the ITV1 jungle-based reality show, according to The Sun.

Havers is expected to be joined by Olympic gold medal winner Linford Christie, X Factor star Stacey Solomon, former Lib Dem MP Lembit Opik and Swedish actress Britt Ekland on the show.

"Nigel will be perfect for the show. He is a very popular actor who has never done anything like this before," said a source. "He is really up for the challenge. He is known as being very smooth, but it will be interesting to see if he is able to keep that up in the pressure of the jungle environment."

The tenth series of I'm A Celebrity starts on Sunday, November 14.

Perdita
04-11-2010, 14:18
Myleene Klass has admitted that she gets excited when she hears the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! theme music.

The former Hear'Say singer told PA that she is excited about watching the new series of the jungle reality show. The pregnant star came second in the 2006 series.

"I heard the music to the advert come on and my stomach just flipped - either that or the baby," she said. "But when I hear that music it just takes me back, it's amazing."

She offered her advice to the celebrities who will compete in the upcoming series.

"You won't eat, you won't sleep, you'll be totally out of your comfort zone so just be prepared to test yourself really. They won't be testing you, you'll be testing you."

The ninth series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! begins on November 14 at 9pm on ITV1.

lizann
04-11-2010, 17:01
Linford Christie has reportedly agreed to take part in this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The Olympic gold medallist is believed to have signed a deal worth £80,000 to compete on the ITV reality show, which begins in just over three weeks' time.

A source told The Sun that the sprinter is particularly looking forward to the programme's Bushtucker Trials.

They said: "Linford's very excited about the jungle. He's ultra competitive and is dying to win as many tasks as he can.

"As an athlete, Linford's used to bland food like skinless chicken and boiled rice, so he's been experimenting with a few more flavours to get him in the mood. Obviously he won't be trying testicles or things like that, so he'll still be in for a big shock."

Production staff are already working on the series at the show's base in Queensland, Australia, but presenters Ant and Dec are only expected to fly out in a fortnight.

Other celebrities linked with the upcoming series include John Leslie, Chico and the Chuckle Brothers.

I think John Leslie's ex Abi Titsrus or whatever she is called is also rumoured for the jungle this year

Perdita
06-11-2010, 10:24
GAZZA'S ex-wife Sheryl Gascoigne is flying out to the Australian jungle to go on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
Friends said the 43-year-old former WAG had agreed to appear in a bid to "make people like her".
Sheryl was criticised last year for writing a tell-all book about Gazza's problems with booze, drugs and women.
The former Spurs and England football ace branded her a "wicked vulture" over the claims.
Sources told TV Biz that Sheryl was "really nervous" about appearing on the ITV1 show, which starts on November 14.
One said: "Sheryl wants to prove she isn't the money-grabbing vulture Gazza says she is.
"She wants to turn her image round and I'm A Celebrity is a great vehicle for that.
"You can't hide who you are in the jungle when you're washing in a lagoon and sleeping in a rat -infested camp."
But Gazza could be in jail while she is in the jungle.
He is due in court for sentencing in Newcastle next week after admitting drink-driving.
Gazza and Sheryl got married in 1996 but were divorced two years later.
Gail Porter, Britt Ekland, Lembit Opik, Nigel Havers, Linford Christie and Stacey Solomon have also signed up for the jungle show.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3214596/Gazzas-ex-wife-Sheryl-Gascoigne-signs-up-for-Im-A-Celebrity.html#ixzz14UqgCltc

tammyy2j
09-11-2010, 10:50
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1327925/Im-A-Celebrity-2010-Britt-Ekland-says-bikinis-jungle.html

moonstorm
09-11-2010, 10:58
This year's I'm A Celebrity lineup has been leaked by a tabloid newspaper.

There will be 12 famous faces heading into the jungle this Sunday to battle it out for the title of King or Queen of the Jungle, according to The Sun.

Heading up the lineup are Happy Mondays and Black Grape frontman Shaun Ryder, 61-year-old actor Nigel Havers, TV presenter Gail Porter, former Bond girl Britt Ekland and 100m sprinting legend Linford Christie.

Also taking part are former Big Brother star Alison Hammond, TV nutritionist Gillian McKeith, ex-MP Lembit Opik, X Factor finalist Stacey Solomon, comic Dom Joly, Paul Gascoigne's ex-wife Sheryl and rapper Aggro Santos.

I'm A Celebrity starts on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1.

Perdita
10-11-2010, 07:39
Gail Porter has reportedly been replaced by Playboy model Kayla Collins on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

Porter was yesterday named as one of the 12 celebrities expected to be taking part on the upcoming series of the jungle-based reality show.

However, according to sources, Porter pulled out of the competition last night "without giving much of a reason", reports The Sun.

An insider said that the 39-year-old was "all set to go", but added: "Then she said 'no'. Often people pull out when they realise exactly how tough it's going to be."

Producers are said to have chosen 23-year-old American model Collins as Porter's replacement. Collins was named Playboy's 'Playmate of the Month' in August 2008.

A source said of Collins: "By the end of next week she'll be the star. She's young and feisty and she's no airhead - even if that's how she comes across sometimes."

I'm A Celebrity starts on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1.

Perdita
10-11-2010, 14:38
ITV has confirmed the ten famous faces taking part in the 2010 series of I'm A Celebrity.

Following a leak in The Sun newspaper yesterday, there have only been a couple of changes to the lineup heading into the jungle.

Comic Dom Joly, TV presenter Gail Porter and ex-Big Brother star Alison Hammond are not going to be on the show this Sunday as previously reported. However, Playboy model Kayla Collins has been added to the bill.

Collins will be competing against Linford Christie, Britt Ekland, Sheryl Gascoigne and Happy Mondays star Shaun Ryder. Actor Nigel Havers, Lembit Opik, Gillian McKeith, X Factor's Stacey Solomon and rapper Aggro Santos complete the list.

Ant & Dec return to host the tenth series of I'm A Celebrity on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1

Perdita
10-11-2010, 19:43
Nigel Havers's wife is furious that he has agreed to take part in I'm A Celebrity.

The 59-year-old's partner Georgina has fled to Africa so that she won't have to watch Havers facing bushtucker trials and living in the jungle.

Speaking about her anger, the ex-Coronation Street star said: "My wife is furious I am doing it. She said, 'I might not be back when you come out'. She did everything she could to dissuade me not to do it.

"She can't believe I am that stupid. She thinks actors are pretty stupid. We just don't talk about it. She is going to Africa when this is happening."

Explaining his reasons for taking part, Havers said "This is the end of a crazy year for me. Nobody like me has ever done it before and it strangely appealed to me. It is a challenge and it will surprise people.

"I have just finished doing Coronation Street, which I loved and now I am doing this. I thought I would do a year of surprising people before I go back to doing straight theatre."

He added: "I am not looking for work. I have got work lined up and I am just looking for an experience."

I'm A Celeb starts on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1.

tammyy2j
15-11-2010, 13:50
I'M A Celeb bosses are already planning to shake up the jungle - by sending in This Morning's Alison Hammond and comedian Dom Joly on Wednesday.
Alison, 35, and Dom, 41, flew into Oz at the end of last week.

Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack, 25, is to join the panel for ITV2's spin-off I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here Now!

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3227658/Alison-and-Dom-are-on-the-way-in.html#ixzz15MIZF5Bo

Chloe O'brien
15-11-2010, 14:16
I will be surprised if Gillian makes it to the end off the week. She is never going to win any trials and the public will just keep voting for her to do them. She'll have a breakdown. Stacey will win she's mental.

Siobhan
15-11-2010, 14:29
I will be surprised if Gillian makes it to the end off the week. She is never going to win any trials and the public will just keep voting for her to do them. She'll have a breakdown. Stacey will win she's mental.

I was so surprised that Gillian was that scared.. the woman looks at poo all day... she is been very stupid and will get picked for all the trials and the girls will starve... She will also be the first to get booted off, that's if she even stays that long.. So far not like her or Lempit..

Loving Stacey and Nigel (he is really funny) and he seems to be getting on well with Arggo.. Linford had me in fits laughing asking Lembit about the cheeky girls.. Britt was amazing last night too.. it seems nothing fazes her..
Cheryl is so pretty...

tammyy2j
16-11-2010, 11:25
Why the hell did Gillian go into the jungle with her fears and phobias and now I feel she will be picked for everything

Stacey or Shaun to win

Siobhan
16-11-2010, 12:50
Why the hell did Gillian go into the jungle with her fears and phobias and now I feel she will be picked for everything

Stacey or Shaun to win

I don't understand it either.. she is afraid of everything and now she is picked to the eating trial and she is vegan.. so you know she won't do it.. I don't think lack of food bothers her. she is probably use to beans and rice even before she came to jungle..

Shaun is so funny.. he just sleeps all the time :lol:

tammyy2j
16-11-2010, 16:19
Kym Marsh has branded this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! line-up "rubbish".

The jungle reality show returned for its tenth series on Sunday featuring X Factor star Stacey Solomon, TV nutritionist Gillian McKeith and former Lib Dem MP Lembit Opik among others.

"Are the producers of I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! scraping the barrel, or what?" the Coronation Street actress wrote in New magazine.

"This year’s line-up is rubbish! I couldn’t care less about most of the people, except for Nigel Havers and Shaun Ryder."

She added: "I'd be interested to see Nigel chat up Britt Ekland and Shaun is very funny."

Siobhan
16-11-2010, 16:21
Shut up Kym.. she has a fecking opinion on everything. this woman annoys me so much.. send her to the jungle

Chloe O'brien
17-11-2010, 10:55
Shut up Kym.. she has a fecking opinion on everything. this woman annoys me so much.. send her to the jungle

You can't send her into the jungle Alan. She'll be delegating herself as Royal Wedding planner for Kate and William before the weeks out. Gillian's a pain she didn't even try the school dinner trial. If she's not prepared to do the trials get her out. Nigel is hilarous him and Lempit have to stay in just for the arguments.

Siobhan
17-11-2010, 11:02
You can't send her into the jungle Alan. She'll be delegating herself as Royal Wedding planner for Kate and William before the weeks out. Gillian's a pain she didn't even try the school dinner trial. If she's not prepared to do the trials get her out. Nigel is hilarous him and Lempit have to stay in just for the arguments.

:lol: Glad to see I have changed to Alan..

Gillian is so very fake... she won't do trials but is making herself been choosen for them.. Nigel is brilliant.. everyone is calling him a grumpy old man but I think he is right.. Lempit just won't shut up.. I can see Nigel smacking him one and Gillian too.. she never shuts up.. Shaun is funny too..

Chloe O'brien
17-11-2010, 11:26
Sorry I didn't mean to tell eveyone about the sex change :rotfl: Sorry I was busy doing some work for a change I just thought it was Alan who posted it Shiv. Nigel's comment about Lempik being elected for 17 years was priceless last night.

Siobhan
17-11-2010, 11:27
Sorry I didn't mean to tell eveyone about the sex change :rotfl: Sorry I was busy doing some work for a change I just thought it was Alan who posted it Shiv. Nigel's comment about Lempik being elected for 17 years was priceless last night.

You are forgiven.. it is usually Alan who complains about Kym "I have an opinon on everything" Marsh...

tammyy2j
17-11-2010, 14:08
ITVI'm A Celebrity producers have reportedly become suspicious that Gillian McKeith is playing up to the cameras.

The You Are What You Eat host has so far struggled during her stay on the jungle reality show, most notably when she fainted as she took part in a bushtucker trial.

However, programme bosses have questioned whether McKeith's collapse was authentic after it appeared that she pulled down her T-shirt to cover her midriff while supposedly unconscious, reports The Sun.

"There's something not quite right," a source said. "She is constantly screeching about bugs but has been sleeping soundly in her jungle bed.

"She claimed she knew nothing about the show and thought she could stay in a hotel. Anyone in their right mind would have made sure they knew what the deal was before they signed up. There's something fishy here."

McKeith has also apparently started to tell campmates that she can hear voices in her head - one voice telling her that she is doing well, and another voice urging her to quit.

The source added: "Whether she's making this up too, who knows?"

Show hosts Ant & Dec and Get Me Out Of Here Now co-presenter Joe Swash have all suggested that McKeith's dramatic reactions may not be entirely genuine.

Siobhan
17-11-2010, 14:26
They showed her moving her top in I'm a celeb get me out of here now... I don't know if she can fake it 24/7 but definitely when she in with Ant and Dec... like at the trials... I am sure she seen the show and know whoever makes the biggest fuss of it, gets picked for all the trials.. happen with Nicole, Katie and Janice... she is not dumb.. she knows...

tammyy2j
17-11-2010, 14:40
I hope she is the first eliminated for the show

Chloe O'brien
17-11-2010, 14:42
If she doesn't walk they public may keep her in as punishment and vote out Kayla or Aggro instead because they're quite boring.

Siobhan
17-11-2010, 15:09
If she doesn't walk they public may keep her in as punishment and vote out Kayla or Aggro instead because they're quite boring.

but Kayla has a nice bum.. and she is starving, poor girl

tammyy2j
19-11-2010, 11:19
Shaun Ryder has suggested that he may walk from the I'm A Celebrity jungle.

The former Happy Mondays frontman told his fellow campers that he could easily make an exit on Friday after completing seven days down under.

Ryder said: "It's Friday tomorrow so I might bail tomorrow because it's not like taking the money and running, is it? I've done a full week."

The 48-year-old added: "It's doing my nut in. If I do two weeks, they'll have to take my shoelaces off me. I accomplished what I had to do by coming in here so I'm not really bothered. I've got nothing to lose by going out."

All of the campers said that they would miss the Manc performer, but Ryder seemed unswayed by Linford Christie when he said: "I'll miss you."

Later, Ryder criticised the selfish behaviour of some members, after Gillian McKeith took a passion fruit without sharing it with the starving group.

Ryder told Christie: "I should say this to her face but I didn't because I didn't want to get into a big confrontation with her but what sort of person walks in…

"If we had walked into the girls' camp and straight away one of us had gone in the food... but you can imagine the fuss she'd have made over it.

"I'm not bothered I just think it's a pretty rude person, up their own ****."

Later, when Christie asked him why he was sat alone, Ryder replied: "I like it. It's how I want it."

I'm A Celebrity continues tonight at 9pm on ITV1.

Siobhan
19-11-2010, 13:19
The next celeb into the jungle tonight is ....

Alison Harmond

Chloe O'brien
19-11-2010, 14:28
what's the bet on Gillian chickening out of tonights bush tucker trial as she has a phobia of water.

Siobhan
19-11-2010, 14:32
what's the bet on Gillian chickening out of tonights bush tucker trial as she has a phobia of water.

I had to laugh at Ant and Dec last night when Shaun said Gillian should not be leather boot been a vegan, she should have straw sandals and they said she is has phobia of sandals and straw :lol:

She is definitely going to chicken out

Perdita
22-11-2010, 08:33
Nigel Havers has quit I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!, it has been confirmed.

The veteran actor was seen debating his future in the Australian jungle in last night's episode. A message on the show's official Twitter has now confirmed his exit.

"It's official - Nigel Havers has left the jungle," it read.

More to follow.

Perdita
22-11-2010, 08:36
This has probably got something to do with the reason why:

Nigel Havers has threatened to quit I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! over a special task that sent two contestants to jungle jail.

The 13 celebrities were informed that over the coming days they would all be given the chance to win immunity from the first public vote by appearing in Kangaroo Court, although each session would end with one pair being sent to a special prison cell in the camp.

Each celebrity was told to stand in a dock in a makeshift jungle courtroom, presided over by a stuffed kangaroo that shot a joey from its pouch at random intervals. The first celebrity to bang their gavel each time the young marsupial appeared would be pardoned and remain in the running for immunity, until just the two slowest celebrities were left to do time.

However, upon hearing that an electric shock would be administered to the contestants that failed to bang their gavel in time, Nigel Havers immediately objected to his high-voltage forfeit.

"I'm not up for it, I don’t do electric shocks so I’m leaving," he fumed, before climbing out of his dock and storming out of the court area.

After much debate with the show's production team, Havers eventually returned to the Kangaroo Court and became one of the ten contestants to successfully win their safety.

Lembit Opik and Sheryl Gascoigne, however, were not so lucky as they found themselves in the jungle jail and on the shortlist for the first elimination after failing to slam their gavels quickly enough.

Returning to their wild home, Havers continued to express doubt about his future in the programme.

"I cannot waste another second of my life," he protested. "I will probably do something drastic like probably go."

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! continues tonight at 9pm on ITV1.

tammyy2j
22-11-2010, 11:00
NIGEL Havers has sensationally quit the I'm A Celeb jungle - telling bosses he couldn't hack it anymore.

The actor walked out just hours after Gillian McKeith's dramatic live television collapse.

But while she has now recovered and gone back into the camp, Nigel has left.

An insider said: "Nigel just said he'd had enough and it wasn't what he thought it would be like.

"He said he was fed up with the inane chatter from some of the others and just wanted to go home."

Nigel is the first celeb to quit the series after both Gillian and Shaun Ryder previously threatened to walk.

He had built up a strong friendship with Shaun but had little patience with many of his other campmates, particularly politician Lembit Opik.

He originally said he would walk out during yesterday's kanagaroo court game when he found out he would be given an electric shock.

He told producers: "I don't do electric shocks."

But he was persuaded to rejoin the game and after the live trial - which saw Linford Christie step in and win 12 meals for the group after Gillian collapsed - went back to the camp.

But he later told producers he wanted out and was allowed to leave.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3239942/Nigel-Havers-quits-the-jungle.html#ixzz160YC4quh

alan45
23-11-2010, 01:12
ITV
The I'm A Celebrity contestants have reacted with dismay to Nigel Havers's shock departure.

Havers quit the show on Monday after refusing to take part in the Jungle Jail task.

On hearing the news, Stacey Solomon asked the actor: "Are you really going, Nige? As long as you're happy going."

"Yeah, yeah," Havers replied. "I couldn't be happier."

Meanwhile, Jenny Eclair was upset by the announcement, telling her campmates: "I can't believe Nigel is going. I'm in pieces about it. I'm devastated.

"I understand fully why Nigel wanted to leave. It's the prospect of him dressed up as a prisoner in a hat in a bamboo cage. If that's his edge, we all have an edge and if you get pushed over that edge... It's not for him."

Crying later, Eclair admitted: "There's a bit of me that feels exactly the same. If I'm humiliating my family or embarrassing them in any way I'd be absolutely devastated.

"I'm allowed to be a fool because I'm a comic. I think he's wonderful."

Dom Joly commented: "I think he thought, 'Hang on old bean', but I think he remembered his wife was going to divorce him so he's off."

As Havers left his companions, Joly shouted: "See you in panto!"

Perdita
23-11-2010, 08:55
Nigel Havers's decision to leave I'm A Celebrity was borne out of the fear that his wife would think he was flirting with fellow contestant Kayla Collins, according to sources.

The veteran actor walked out of the ITV reality show yesterday, claiming that he was fed up with the "inane constant conversation".

However, The Sun reports that Havers was secretly anxious about what his wife would make of his time in the jungle.

An insider said: "Nigel was terrified about how he was coming across, particularly as he and Shaun Ryder used to sit on the sofa looking at Kayla.

"His wife definitely wears the trousers in their relationship and he was worried she'd think he was flirting with Kayla."

After announcing his decision to quit the show, Havers briefly joked that he had changed his mind upon seeing Collins in her swimwear. Dom Joly remarked: "I think he suddenly thought, 'Hang on, old bean,' but then he remembered that his wife was going to divorce him, so he's off."

Before Havers entered the jungle, he revealed that his wife Georgina was "furious" that he had agreed to feature in the show, and that she had even moved to Africa so that she wouldn't have to watch her husband taking part.

lizann
23-11-2010, 10:17
I hope Shaun will stay until the end without him

I cant understand why Gillian dont walk out since she has phobias about everything

Siobhan
23-11-2010, 12:14
Nigel made a fantastic comment on I'm a celeb... NOW!.. he said if he stayed in any longer he would have killed Lempik using Gillian as a club :lol:

Perdita
23-11-2010, 12:50
Phillip Schofield has denied that he is entering I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! after sparking Twitter rumours that he was.

The This Morning host teased that he would be meeting Gillian McKeith "sooner" than expected.

However, he later revealed that he was going to Australia to visit the show's set.

"I'm going TO the jungle but not IN it," he wrote on his official website. "Right! Time to come clean. You may or may not know this, but I am a TV geek.

"With me it’s not just about presenting, it’s also about how it works, what makes it tick. When I watched the first ever series of I'm a Celebrity I knew I had to visit the jungle to see this massive 'on location' TV machine in action."

He continued: "Ant and Dec are mates and we're all looked after by the same management team, so they also understand my interest. So… I'm going this Friday!!

"The amazing team at This Morning have given me the time off, Holly has said it’s OK and my family are also happy to send me off on this little adventure."

He added: "I AM 100% NOT GOING IN THE JUNGLE!!

"The first thing that you might think is that this is some elaborate ploy to get me on the show! That's absolutely not the case. As I'm there for the end of the series I'm hoping that when all the celebs are out, I might be able to walk down into the empty camp, but nothing more."

tammyy2j
24-11-2010, 11:32
Stacey said the truth to Gillian last night and she didnt like it one bit well said Stacey

Chloe O'brien
24-11-2010, 11:36
Gillian McKeith: I’m Pregnant:

I'M A Celebrity bosses fear Gillian McKeith is cracking up - after the 51-year-old claimed she was pregnant.
The frail Scot made the outlandish claim in a bid to get out of the jungle jail.

Gillian, whose behaviour has become increasingly erratic, has also told other contestants she has been hearing voices and thought she had rabies.

Show chiefs fear for her state of mind after she collapsed three times and was voted to do her eighth Bushtucker Trial.
The TV nutritionist has been asked if she wants to speak to the show's psychologist while the camp medic, Bob McCarron, has also been put at her disposal.

Mum-of-two Gillian started lashing out as soon as she was sent to the jungle jail after she cheated in the Kangaroo Court challenge. Amid scenes deemed too unsettling to screen, she shouted that she was pregnant in a bid to be let back into the main camp.

Fellow contestant Lembit Opik said everyone was worried about her, adding: "Gillian's level of ailments have increased and she has been hearing voices. She is very weak and frail at the moment."

An insider said: "When Gillian went back to the jungle jail she went nuts. It was quite scary."

Pals of Gillian reacted with shock to her pregnancy claims, with one saying: "At 51? Miracles do happen, not in this case."

An ITV source said Gillian had been "clearly joking" and made up the story.

Stacey Solomon and Aggro Santos were last night chosen for the next Bushtucker Trial - after Gillian was given an exemption.

megan999
24-11-2010, 17:30
Gillian McKeith has been ruled out of all future I'm A Celebrity challenges on health grounds.

The TV nutritionist was handed a "sick note" by fed-up show bosses, despite triumphing last night on her eighth consecutive bushtucker trial.

They fear the 51-year-old's hysterical antics, dramatic outbursts, fainting fits and downright refusal to take part in tasks - including lying to contestants about faulty machinery - are making a "mockery" of the series.

Now producers of the hit ITV1 show have agreed that yesterday's Fisherman's Fiend trial - which she did with comedian Dom Joly, winning 11 out of 12 stars - will be her last.

A source told the Mirror: "Producers have decided that enough is enough. Gillian is beginning to make a mockery of the whole show. Her refusal to take part is spoiling the trials for fans.

"Obviously viewers are enjoying watching Gillian squirm because they keep voting for her, but now she has started to completely refuse to try, which ruins the programme. Gillian could throw the whole series into crisis, so we've had to give her a sick note."
source: The Mirror

---> sad c*w

Perdita
25-11-2010, 07:03
The contestants that are up for the first I'm A Celebrity public vote could win immunity in a surprise overnight challenge.

Stacey Solomon, Dom Joly, Sheryl Gascoigne, Lembit Opik, Gillian McKeith and Shaun Ryder were all in the Jungle Jail, and therefore automatically nominated to face expulsion from the camp.

However, all six will receive the chance to save themselves when they are put into solitary confinement on the evening before the vote.

Each cell will be closed with a lock requiring 20 keys to open it, as well containing two 'hell holes' inside. Each compartment will include five keys on various puzzles, as well as the obligatory jungle beasties. The more keys they retrieve, the more of a head-start they will have as they start to unlock their confines.

The following morning, each of the celebrities will be served up a bowl of gruel, with all 20 keys hidden at the bottom. The first contestant to release all of the locks will be free from their cell and the public vote, while the other five will learn their fate in jail.

Viewers can find out the results of the challenge, and the subsequent vote, on tonight's I'm A Celebrity at 8pm and 9.30pm on ITV1.

Katy
25-11-2010, 08:05
gillian is driving me mental!!!

Chloe O'brien
25-11-2010, 09:24
She will have to be the first to go. If she can't do the tasks then is unfair if someone else goes.

Katy
25-11-2010, 09:26
yeah exactly there really is noo point in her even being in there. It was like the other night when she was talking well not talking but upsetting stacey and was like i cant walk cause i will never work on telvision again!

Its like love, seriously, your not going to work on television after this anyway!!!

tammyy2j
25-11-2010, 11:02
Gillian McKeith has been ruled out of all future I'm A Celebrity challenges on health grounds.

The TV nutritionist was handed a "sick note" by fed-up show bosses, despite triumphing last night on her eighth consecutive bushtucker trial.

They fear the 51-year-old's hysterical antics, dramatic outbursts, fainting fits and downright refusal to take part in tasks - including lying to contestants about faulty machinery - are making a "mockery" of the series.

Now producers of the hit ITV1 show have agreed that yesterday's Fisherman's Fiend trial - which she did with comedian Dom Joly, winning 11 out of 12 stars - will be her last.

A source told the Mirror: "Producers have decided that enough is enough. Gillian is beginning to make a mockery of the whole show. Her refusal to take part is spoiling the trials for fans.

"Obviously viewers are enjoying watching Gillian squirm because they keep voting for her, but now she has started to completely refuse to try, which ruins the programme. Gillian could throw the whole series into crisis, so we've had to give her a sick note."
source: The Mirror

---> sad c*w

FFS if she cant do trials she should be thrown off the show I doubt she will be missed :angry:

Perdita
25-11-2010, 11:05
I'm A Celeb star Gillian McKeith has revealed a smuggled stash of contraband items that she has been using in the jungle.

McKeith managed to sneak the items past show security by carrying them in pouches in her knickers, she has confirmed.

The TV nutritionist managed to bring five sachets of miso soup, eight stock cubes, assorted bags of cumin, celery, garlic, rock salt and herbal seasoning.

Speaking to producers, she said: "I smuggled it all in my knickers. I have a small bottom and I just grew it a bit when I came in here. I had special pockets in my Marks & Spencer knickers.

"They are special knickers with secret pockets that I made myself with the purpose of smuggling seasoning in."

She added: "I feel very proud that I smuggled it all in. Do you think I was going to come in here without any flavour? You must be mad! What are you going to do, throw me to the lions? I feel like a naughty schoolgirl."

She also managed to bring in nettle teabags and a herb shaker inside a toilet roll.

Perdita
25-11-2010, 13:20
Six celebrities potentially face elimination on tonight's I'm A Celebrity.

Shaun Ryder, Stacey Solomon, Sheryl Gascoigne, Lembit Opik, Dom Joly and Gillian McKeith have all ended up in jungle jail and could be up for the public vote this evening.

However, all of the stars will have a final chance to earn immunity in an overnight challenge. All six famous faces were locked in solitary cells and asked to find twenty keys in order to escape. The first person to escape and ring a freedom bell will avoid the public vote.

The twist in the task is that the keys are inside Hell Holes and bowls of breakfast gruel, which are filled with surprises and jungle critters.

The winning celeb will be revealed on tonight's show, along with the first eliminee.

I'm A Celebrity continues tonight at 8pm on ITV1.

alan45
25-11-2010, 23:34
SEXY Sheryl Gascoigne has been booted out of the I'm A Celeb jungle after failing to secure enough viewer votes.
The ex-wife of troubled soccer legend Paul managed 13 days in the Aussie outback.
Sheryl, 45, had given viewers an eyeful yesterday when she accidentally exposed her bra while drying herself.
She told Ant and Dec: "I'm pleased. The last few days with all the rain and the prison experience wasn't so good, but overall I enjoyed it."
The campmates looks stunned when they were told Gillian McKeith was safe.
The Scot, 51, had been the bookies' favourite to get the boot after her histrionics during the trials.
But an internet campaign to keep her in the show for as long as possible looks to have paid off.
Sheryl said: "Gillian has a major phobia. I just don't know why she came on the show."

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01171/sheryl-280_1171120a.jpg

alan45
26-11-2010, 00:24
DRUNKEN Neil Morrissey shocked Club Class passengers with a series of foul-mouthed rants as he jetted back from commentating on I'm A Celebrity.
The champagne-swigging star of Men Behaving Badly, 48, was so rowdy that crew were ready to handcuff him before he finally fell asleep.
A British Airways source said: "When he woke up five or six hours later he seemed very shame-faced. It was like Jekyll and Hyde."
Morrissey - the voice of kids' TV favourite Bob the Builder - hit the free booze in a BA lounge before take-off.
He made a "special effort" to appear sober when he boarded flight BA012 from Singapore to Heathrow on his way back from Australia.
But, sitting just two rows from the flight deck, he soon turned to a passenger and declared: "Travelling Club is *******ing great, mate. Free *******ing wine - all you can *******ing well drink!"
After a steward's plea to "cool it" went unheeded, crew members including the captain decided he should be shackled for passenger safety.
But the source said: "Before this could be done he was snoring loudly."
A BA spokesman said: "This was resolved without the need for police action, as it at one stage seemed it would be, and we will be taking no further action."
A spokesman for Morrissey said: "Neil is a very nervous flyer and did have a few drinks. He is not the sort of person to deliberately cause offence."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3246806/Neil-Morrissey-in-booze-rant-on-jet.html#ixzz16LMGQ1JP

tammyy2j
26-11-2010, 10:36
I really thought Gillian would go out last night

Shaun was amazing when the snake had bite him a pure hard nut

Siobhan
26-11-2010, 10:58
I really thought Gillian would go out last night

Shaun was amazing when the snake had bite him a pure hard nut

he was brilliant... I would have been screaming blue murder... he was so calm about it all... Fair play to the 4 of them for sticking it out in the cells.. I wanted Gillian or Sheryl to go as they didn't even bother with the trial

Perdita
27-11-2010, 06:23
Lembit Opik has become the second contestant to exit this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.

The former MP faced all the other campmates in tonight's public vote, but lost out to Linford Christie in the bottom two.

Talking to Ant & Dec about his time in the jungle, Opik reflected: "[It was] really strange. It's quite odd because we're a real close team, there's a real sense of team sprit there.

"It exceeded my expectations. First of all, I think I can survive the unknown. Secondly, just in terms of outlook, you learn a lot about yourself. And thirdly, I've never been bitten by a snake before!"

Asked for his views on Gillian McKeith's camp histrionics, he said: "Gillian has had an incredible journey. She was basically phobic about insects and confined spaces, in other words everything this show is about.

"I kept telling her, 'Insects are your friend', and she really tried to conquer it. She shows if you do focus on your fears, you can overcome them."

Opik refused to name who he would like to win the reality show, saying: "We're all friends. I'm a Democrat!"

I'm A Celebrity continues tomorrow night at 9.40pm on ITV1.

Chloe O'brien
27-11-2010, 22:43
Gillian survives again. Bottom two Kayla and Alison. Laughed a Lempik crying when they put out the camp fire. He may never work in politics again but he has a huge career in Pantoland next year.

alan45
28-11-2010, 10:03
Gillian McKeith has clashed with Shaun Ryder on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here.

The pair embarked on a Celebrity Chest challenge, where they had to enter a freezing pool to find the correct keys to release the chest. However, McKeith's fear of water appeared to irritate the Happy Mondays singer.

As they completed the task, Ryder told her: "Shut up, don't irritate me again please. You're a f**king irritating woman - that's why I speak to you like that. You say nasty things all the time, your tone - everything. The way you speak to everyone."

They managed to release the chest, but McKeith told Ryder to leave as they continued to row.

Speaking afterwards, he said: "I try not to lose my temper, and I did, and my mouth was horrible. I'll probably get a smack in the nose for it from my dad but she would try the patience of a saint."

He continued: "She's just rude and she's said some rude things to the girls. It's alright for her to say things, put people down or talk to them like s**t, which she does. Yet you give it to her and she can't take it."

McKeith said: "I don't understand him at all. I don't think I've ever met someone like him ever in my life."

alan45
28-11-2010, 23:49
Alison Hammond has become the next contestant to be eliminated from I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.

The former Big Brother star was forced to leave the reality show after losing bushtucker trial 'The Dentalist', which saw Hammond and Kayla Collins have to keep insects, including grasshoppers, cockroaches and stick insects, in their mouths for 20 seconds.

After they both won four rounds of the trial each, hosts Ant and Dec gave Hammond and Collins a tie-breaker of a mouthwash made of pulped cockroaches. Both women refused to drink the concoction, leaving it up to the public to decide who had to leave the competition.

Hammond was revealed as the contestant with the lowest number of public votes, and was eliminated from the show.

“That was fair, I’ve had a great time, I’m so happy but thanks for letting me come along," she said.

Collins added: “I’ve had the best time ever and I’m going back with a full quota of stars. I’m really proud of myself for completing the trial - as much as I do feel like my time has come and I want to leave, it is still important for me not to fail.”

Britt Ekland has been voted out of the jungle on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! after she faced off against Gillian McKeith in the bottom two.

After Ekland was told she would be leaving the jungle, she put her hand over her mouth in shock and hugged her fellow contestants.

Speaking to hosts Ant and Dec, she spoke about how she became a natural leader in the camp, saying: "If you’re not organised, it’s not gonna work. I just decided that I was gonna take that role on. I’m Swedish, I’m organised!"

On what she learned in her time in the jungle, the blonde actress said: "I learned to eat very slowly, and I don’t think I’ll ever had a meal as good as the one that Linford [Christie] cooked. It was beautiful."

Ant and Dec asked her directly if she thought McKeith's fainting episode was fake, to which Ekland replied: "I thought it was a good piece of acting. I think fake is not a good word, I think she picked the moment.

"She told me she was coming down with a cold, and I thought, we don’t get colds in the jungle, we get other things."

She also spoke fondly of her friendship with Jenny Eclair, referring to her as her 'nurse' when she became ill for two days.

alan45
28-11-2010, 23:52
:lol: Glad to see I have changed to Alan..

You could do worse :)

alan45
29-11-2010, 23:46
GILLIAN McKeith was voted out of I'm a Celebrity tonight - after surviving 17 days in the jungle.
The You Are What You Eat star, 51, became one of the most talked about contestants on the ITV1 reality show ever after collapsing three times and screeching every time she saw a bug.
She was voted to do eight Bushtucker Trials in a row by viewers, but became the first contestant to ever refuse to do one.
When she was told the news by hosts Ant and Dec, she shrieked with joy.
She said: "Oh my God, thank you!
"I am the happiest person alive. I was petrified I would have to do more trials.
"I didn't think I would be picked to do them all - I thought I would be cooking.
"It was so draining to do them all but each day it started again and the anxiety levels grew."
Gillian said she refused to do the 'Dreaded Digger' Trial because she thought she would collapse again.
She said: "I thought I would have a break down in that Digger. I was so emotionally raw. I would have liked to have tried but I was so drained. I thought I might faint."
She denied that she had faked her collapses.
She said: "I have a history of fainting. It is not something I would want to do. It was definitely a faint. It was not pleasant at all."
And on her fraught relationship with Shaun Ryder, she said: "Sometimes we would get on good but other times I was just frightened."
I'M A Celeb bosses had feared McKeith was cracking up after she claimed she was PREGNANT.
The frail Scot made the outlandish claim in a bid to get out of the jungle jail.
She had been incarcerated with Shaun Ryder and Sheryl Gascoigne after cheating on a Kangaroo Court challenge.
McKeith, whose behaviour had become increasingly erratic, also told other contestants she was hearing voices and thought she had rabies.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3251905/Gillian-is-voted-out-of-the-jungle.html#ixzz16iastC9M

alan45
30-11-2010, 23:52
LINFORD Christie tonight became the latest contestant booted off I'm a Celebrity.
The former sprinter, 50, said he couldn't wait to be reunited with his daughter after 18 days in the jungle.
He had broken down days before when he was shown a photo of her.
When he was told the news, he leapt up and jumped for joy.
He shouted: I'm going home!"
He got himself in trouble in the jungle after saying men ruled the world - and provoked a row with Stacey Solomon.
Linford - whose daughter Briannah travelled to Australia to support him - broke down when he was aksed if it was tough being away from his family.
He said: "Emotionally it was tough."
He added: "I have had enough. I had enough days ago. It is great to be going home."
He said he was seen as the camp tough man because of his athletic past.
He said: "They saw me as the leader and motivated and i had to try and be but there were some things that scared me."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3254003/Linford-voted-out-of-Im-A-Celeb.html#ixzz16oSkmAEZ

tammyy2j
01-12-2010, 13:34
Aggro and Kayla to go out next they are very boring imo Shaun to win!

Tuareet
01-12-2010, 16:17
I want Stacey to win, I like Shaun but we have a sweepstake in work and Stacey was who I picked out of the hat!

tammyy2j
01-12-2010, 16:53
I want Stacey to win, I like Shaun but we have a sweepstake in work and Stacey was who I picked out of the hat!

I do think it is between them for the win

Perdita
02-12-2010, 06:00
Aggro Santos has left the I'm A Celebrity jungle after losing tonight's public vote.

As presenters Ant & Dec read out the results, Kayla Collins and Santos were named in the bottom two.

On hearing the news, Aggro nodded and stood up to say goodbye to his co-stars, before heading out of the camp.

After Dec handed him a glass of champagne, the rapper joked: "I'm probably a lightweight now."

Santos said of his departure: "It's come to the end, I've enjoyed my time thoroughly and it's good to be going back into the real world."

When asked about how it was to take part in the dreaded bushtucker trials, Santos explained: "I thought I'd be terrified the whole time but when you're here and the pressures on, you just get this adrenaline and you do it."

However, he admitted that his composure had crumbled in the creepy crawly challenge, when he asked to be let out after only collecting three stars for camp.

"It wasn't even like I was panicking," Santos revealed. "I was just in there, it was dark... when I got to that point, I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear, I didn't know which way to go and I thought you know what, I'm getting out of here."

Commenting on whether there was a split between the younger and older contestants, the 22-year-old said: "I didn't feel like there was a divide. It's helped me to mature as a person."

Katy
02-12-2010, 13:36
kaylas got to go next, shes soo boring! loving stacey and shaun, one of them for the win. I like Jenny as well, shes brilliant.

Siobhan
02-12-2010, 13:40
kaylas got to go next, shes soo boring! loving stacey and shaun, one of them for the win. I like Jenny as well, shes brilliant.

Two to go tonight... I think it might be Kayla and Dom.. the other 3 (stacey, shaun and Jenny) are cool and one of those to win...

Perdita
02-12-2010, 20:58
Kayla out tonight :)

Katy
02-12-2010, 22:14
Good guessing Siobhan!!! I think Stacey to win, shes just so normal and nice its impossible not to like her! her and shaun are my faves and i think that there trial with the goats!

Perdita
03-12-2010, 05:53
Dom Joly and Kayla Collins have been voted out of the I'm A Celebrity jungle.

Collins was eliminated first, before Ant & Dec returned to give Joly the news of his exit.

On being informed that she was to be the first to leave the camp, the Playboy model screamed and jumped in the air.

Collins told Ant & Dec that she was excited to be heading back to her "big giant comfy bed", which she had missed during her jungle experience.

The 23-year-old admitted that she had found the past week increasingly difficult, especially after having to miss out on a message from home, during what she described as "terrible days".

Insisting that she and Joly "were fine" in camp despite their frequent bickering, Collins then backed Stacey Solomon to take the title.

Returning to the celebrities to reveal the next eliminee, Ant & Dec told a smiling Jenny Eclair and Joly that they were in the bottom two.

On hearing the result, Joly declared: "I'm genuinely happy with that," while Eclair replied: "I'm genuinely upset."

After enthusiastically taking his champagne, Joly said: "I knew I wasn't going to win, because Stacey's going to win, so it took the competitive edge off. I'd love to win, but my best thing was top five."

He added: "I so nearly walked so many times. It was tougher than I expected, way tougher. I've watched this show so many times and you see people whining, and you think, 'Come on, get over it', but it is really hard."

Reliving the biggest challenge he had faced, Joly said: "I weirdly thought I'd be able to hide my spider phobia! I just freak out. [But] I was quite pleased [with myself]."

Finally, when asked who he wanted to win, Joly answered: "It's Stacey. She's an extraordinary individual."

lizann
03-12-2010, 13:02
Dom kinda annoyed me near the end so glad he is gone and Kayla did nothing

Shaun or Stacey to win I think

Siobhan
03-12-2010, 13:06
Dom kinda annoyed me near the end so glad he is gone and Kayla did nothing

Shaun or Stacey to win I think

Yeah.. Dom was slowing beginning to get on my nerves in the last 2 days but that "fight" with Jenny last night was brilliant.... Love his spy trail.. himself and Stacey were brilliant in it...

Either Shaun or Stacey will win.. my money is on Stacey

Perdita
04-12-2010, 07:44
Jenny Eclair has finished in third place in this year's I'm A Celebrity.

The comedienne waited with remaining contestants Shaun Ryder and Stacey Solomon for Ant & Dec to reveal the results, before cheerfully jumping up and down on learning that she would be leaving the jungle this evening.

"Thank you, thank you!" she exclaimed as she hugged Ryder and Solomon. "I'm so happy with that."

Joining Ant & Dec for her interview, Eclair appeared quite bewildered as she was told that she had lasted 16 days in the jungle.

"Have I?" she asked. "I've lost count - I've gone feral, I really have!"

When asked how she felt to be leaving, she said: "I'm hugely relieved. I couldn't have done another day. There's only so many days that a woman can wear a pair of pants."

On coming third, she added: "I'm so pleased, I'm absolutely delighted. I put money on me coming tenth."

After watching clips of her level-headed approach to the trials, Eclair said: "In your head you go to places that are much darker and worse than you two boys could even dream of! So compared to not having a pension, living in a skip and eating cat food, most of what you threw at me was alright."

Speaking of her snappy streak, she said: "I was just vile. The whole claustrophobia of it. I did bite my lip, I can get very ugly indeed."

However, the 50-year-old added: "The young people were incredible, rather annoyingly incredible. I got quite fed up with how amazing they were."

Finally, Eclair said that she was pleased to have taken part in the experience, before backing Solomon to win.

"I've got to go for the girl," she said. "Because girls rule."

Katy
04-12-2010, 22:01
jenny was really nice i think that the final contestants this year have been so much better than other years! as a man Shaun shaun Shaun of the jungle is just awesome!

Perdita
04-12-2010, 22:22
Stacey is Queen of the Jungle lol, well done, she deserves it :)

Katy
04-12-2010, 22:29
yeah well deserved , i just loved the two of them at the end!

alan45
04-12-2010, 23:37
Stacey Solomon has been crowned the Queen Of The Jungle in this year's series of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!.

The X Factor finalist broke into a bemused and tearful grin upon discovering that she had topped the public vote and proceeded to repeatedly embrace runner-up Shaun Ryder and hosts Ant and Dec.

"What the hell just happened?" Solomon declared. "Thank you so much, I don't know what to say!"

After receiving her crown and sceptre from Get Me Out Of Here Now! hosts Caroline Flack and Joe Swash - during which she apologised for her bad breath - Solomon asked for "her baby" and rushed over to celebrate the result with her 11 former campmates.

Before her victory, Solomon described the I'm A Celeb... experience as "wicked", adding: "I've had the best time ever and Lord only knows I'm annoying so thank you for having me!"

Chloe O'brien
05-12-2010, 02:55
There was no doubt that Stacey was going to win from the begining. Her and Shaun were the best contestant if Nigel had stayed it would have been top three. Welll done Stacey.

megan999
05-12-2010, 16:46
Congratulations to Stacey :clap: I was a big fan of hers when she was in X Factor too. Glad it was Shaun who was runner-up rather than Jenny. I've really enjoyed I'm a Celebrity this year :D

Katy
05-12-2010, 20:19
we were saying how we thought it was one of the best series this year. We watched nearly everynight and we dont usually in our house.

Siobhan
06-12-2010, 08:35
we were saying how we thought it was one of the best series this year. We watched nearly everynight and we dont usually in our house.

I think the whole spy part made it the most entertaining...... I know loads who didn't watch it this year

Perdita
16-12-2010, 06:02
A NEW version of I'm A Celebrity is planned - to find the all-time King or Queen of the Jungle.
ITV wants past winners and favourite campmates to return to mark the show's ten years. The "vintage" line-up will compete in a budget-busting production ending with the crowning of the champion of champions.

Former winners Tony Blackburn, 67 - first ever King of the Jungle - and Joe Pasquale, 49, who triumphed in series four, are already said to be on board. Kerry Katona, 30, who won series three, is also tipped to return and Phil Tufnell is on the wish list.

The producers also want to sign popular non-winners such as Peter Andre, Kim Woodburn and Janice Dickinson. Peter's ex-wife Jordan, 32, will NOT be invited. She fell out with ITV after taking her reality show to rival channel Living.

A source said: "This could be the greatest line-up ever for a reality show."

The Sun

Perdita
09-09-2011, 16:13
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! star Aggro Santos has been charged with two separate offences of rape.

The Brazilian-born rapper, real name Yuri Santos, appeared on the most recent series of ITV's jungle-based reality show. Santos went on to finish sixth in the competition.

One of the charges dates back to accusations made against Santos and another man in May. Two women, ages 17 and 18, said that they were sexually assaulted in a Chichester hotel.

"The Crown Prosecution Service has authorised Sussex Police to charge a man in relation to two separate investigations of rape in Somerset and Sussex and a second man in relation to the offence in Sussex," Sussex Police said this afternoon.

"Yuri Santos, 22, of Bickersteth Road, London, has been charged with two offences of rape; one in Chichester on 7 May, 2011, and another in Yeovil between 25-26 September last year."

The second male, Tyrelle Ritchie of London, has been charged with one offence of rape relating to the May incident in Chichester.

Both Santos and Ritchie have been bailed to appear before Chichester Magistrates Court on September 19.

Santos reached number eight in the UK charts with 'Like U Like', which featured Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh.