PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 18th - 22nd January '10

Jessie Wallace
12-01-2010, 21:54
Monday 18th January

Harry starts to question his cousin Andrew's true loyalties.

Tuesday 19th January

Andrew clashes with Declan in a fight for Paul's approval. Will Steph move past her guilt and embrace a future with Lucas.

Wednesday 20th January

Mia's sudden arrival turns Zeke's world upside down.

Thursday 21st January

Mia takes Zeke for a walk on the wild side, while Harry clashes with Lou over how to care for Katie.

Friday 22nd January

Donna finds herself reluctantly charmed by Andrew, while Toadie and Sonya take things slowly. Meanwhile, the Ramsays are left home alone.

tammyy2j
13-01-2010, 13:41
Steph and Lucas - NO NO

Abbie
15-01-2010, 17:40
Steph and Lucas - NO NO

I know! I just dont like them together!

CrazyLea
15-01-2010, 18:14
Meanwhile, the Ramsays are left home alone.
Why's that so bad or strange? They lived alone for a good while :S.

Perdita
15-01-2010, 18:31
Are they not still living alone? :confused:

lmunnster3
17-01-2010, 04:26
Steph's pregnant...with Dan's baby!!! I saw this coming - if you look on the spoilers 2010 thread, i did say this would happen.
It would be one hell of a storyline. And therefore eventually Lucas and Libby would find out and hate her, and Steph and Toadie will "get together"! It all works!

Perdita
17-01-2010, 06:53
Too simple for soap life, must be more complicated or else things would get too predictable and boring then.

CrazyLea
17-01-2010, 17:33
Are they not still living alone?
I think Lou becomes their gardian, so assuming he moves in with them? That's just a guess though.

And whattttt when did Steph and Dan sleep together???

lmunnster3
17-01-2010, 17:42
If you watched the oz episodes before Christmas, you would have seen that before Dan left the street, he and Steph slept together!
And the last episode before Christmas they showed a preview of what was to come in 2010 and it showed Toadie breaking up with Sonya and marrying Steph.

Hence if Steph is pregnant with Dan's baby, she's not going to tell Libby is she?! Or Lucas?! They both hate Dan right now and will hate her if they find out. When she finds out she's pregnant i reckon she'll run off not being able to face Lucas or Libby because she's so ashmed and can't face telling them. The only person she can confide in is her best friend Toadie. Toadie, 'cos he loves Steph and always will and they're best mates, will help protect her secret by breaking up with Sonya and going after Steph and then they'll get secretly hitched. Steph and Toadie return to the street with a surprise for everyone, not only are they married but they are now having a baby together - that therefore hides the fact that its Dan's baby. It would also bring up issues of Steph's cancer and sooner or later Libby and Lucas would find out about Steph's betrayal - therefore not such a simple storyline!

CrazyLea
17-01-2010, 17:43
Wowww really? Does that mean it's not aired over here yet??

lmunnster3
17-01-2010, 17:46
Nah, we're ages behind in England - by about 2-3 months. I live in the UK but watch the Oz episodes online. We'll get all these storyline is february i guess!

CrazyLea
17-01-2010, 17:48
Ah wow. Well that's shocked me. Can't believe Steph would do that to Libby.

Why did the Neighbours people change Dan's character. He used to be so nice, he's just changed so much lately (In the UK).

lmunnster3
17-01-2010, 17:53
I know, i was shocked by it too! I used to love Dan and i loved him and Libby together but lately they have changed his character so much. I think its because the actor wanted to leave and they didn't want to kill him off 'cos Libby's first husband died so they had to find a way for him to leave that would suit the storyline and i think how everything works out, with this Susan-surrogate storyline, by the time he leaves it makes sense why. As for why Steph slept with him, i won't spoil that!!

Perdita
17-01-2010, 18:28
I agree, it is the storyline for his exit that they make Dan behave the way he does now. Shame, but better than killing him off, at least he might come back one day as the Dan we all loved.

lizann
17-01-2010, 19:47
Steph is a horrible cow

CrazyLea
17-01-2010, 20:33
As for why Steph slept with him, i won't spoil that!!
Please do :D

Shame, but better than killing him off, at least he might come back one day as the Dan we all loved.
Hmm I don't know whether I want the old Dan back. I've gone off him alot.

Steph is a horrible cow
:eek:, I love Steph.

Perdita
17-01-2010, 21:22
I do there must be an explanation for her to go with him again. She is far better suited to him than Elle anyway.

CrazyLea
17-01-2010, 22:13
I do there must be an explanation for her to go with him again. She is far better suited to him than Elle anyway.
Who's better suited to who?? Steph to Dan? Or Steph to Lucas? Or Lucas to Libby? :S HA.

Though can't beat Elle and Lucas. They are deffo like a younger Karl/Susan. Shame Elle is leaving :(.

Perdita
17-01-2010, 22:17
As Elle is leaving, I say Lucas and Steph are wel suited :thumbsup:

CrazyLea
17-01-2010, 22:19
Ahhh I see. Yeah I always liked the idea of those two. Not as much as Elle and him, but still.
Think we may be in the minority here though Perdy ha.

Dazzle
18-01-2010, 15:25
I like the idea of Steph and Lucas too. I feel they're much better suited and Lucas and Elle.

Perdita
18-01-2010, 17:31
I am glad, thought I was the only one :)

Perdita
18-01-2010, 17:32
Ahhh I see. Yeah I always liked the idea of those two. Not as much as Elle and him, but still.
Think we may be in the minority here though Perdy ha.

My thoughts on some wine and brandy, eh :lol: But I still think the same :lol: