PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2

Perdita
11-01-2010, 18:45
Hugh Jackman has hinted that the sequel to X-Men Origins: Wolverine could begin shooting next year.

It was previously reported that the follow-up will be based on Chris Claremont and Frank Miller's Wolverine comic, which sees the mutant hero fall for the daughter of a Japanese crime boss.

"Wolverine's going to be back," Jackman told MTV at the People's Choice Awards. "He's going to Japan. We shoot that probably in a year, year and a half, something like that."

Screenwriter Christopher McQuarrie, who penned the first film, has signed on for the sequel. Director Gavin Hood has also expressed interest in returning to helm the project. The venture is expected to shoot in the Far East and showcase several new fighting styles for Logan.

Elsewhere, Bryan Singer's X-Men: First Class and Ryan Reynolds's Deadpool are now in pre-production.

DS

Siobhan
12-01-2010, 09:04
I think I would prefer to see Charles Xavier or Magneto origins then another wolverine one...

Abbie
12-01-2010, 15:23
I think I would prefer to see Charles Xavier or Magneto origins then another wolverine one...

same, I thought that was the whole point

lizann
12-01-2010, 15:30
I must watch the first one soon i like Jackman acting