PDA

View Full Version : slapped wrist

chance
08-06-2005, 20:51
Lesley told Housemates she'd had a telling off from Big Brother for her earlier spat with Sam.

She then told Craig and Makosi that she was warned she could be evicted if she broke rules over intimidating behaviour to other Housemates.

Makosi and Craig leapt to Lesley's defence.

"That's b*****s," said Makosi. "It's out of order."

"It's discrimination," claimed Craig.

Big Brother gave specific examples of her behaviour toward Sam that would not be tolerated. Her dislike for Sam is well known. Only last night she told Big Brother, "No one likes her. She stinks. And she's got a spotty bum. I want to violently throw up when I hear her."
But hear her she did, when earlier this evening Sam and Lesley lay on the bed for a cosy chat to try and bury their considerable differences.

"We have to sort out our differences and get on with it. We need to stop being nasty to each other," said a conciliatory Lesley.

Sam told her, "I have a lot of respect for you, babe." How much respect? "I think it's amazing what you're doing with that collar," said Lesley's new No.1 fan.

"I was paranoid you were all slagging me off," said Sam, unaware of just how much airtime her name's been given in bitching sessions.

"At first I was," said Lesley, showing amazing coyness. "But I said to Vanessa and Craig, I don't want you to be singled out by me."

The odd porky is a small price to pay for peace. And for now, they're all friends. Check back to see if it lasts...