PDA

View Full Version : paging doctor big

chance
08-06-2005, 20:23
Doctor Big told Derek that he had taken a nasty blow to the head, however he was swiftly treated by Matron Roberto and Nurse Science.

Derek told the medical team that he had fallen off his horse. Science told him he would clean his "shiny bald head", before bandaging it, but Kemal requested that the nurse mummify his whole head!

After wrapping his cranium in bandages Science told the patient, "I'll be back in 5 or 10 minutes. Or before you die."
The next patient was Anthony, who, despite sporting a limp wrist, had fallen off his chair and damaged his collarbone. He was put in a sling to aid his recover but was most concerned that, with his right arm out of action, he'd have difficulty wiping his bum.

Maxwell entered the Diary Room to be told he had lost his voice and would only be able to communicate with the Housemates and Doctor Big with a chalkboard. Maxwell immediately wrote, "Are you winding me up?"

Kemal laughed his bits off at Maxwell's diagnosis. "Thank God it wasn't me," he said.

Maxwell then wrote one his catchphrases, "******* about," on his board.

But within minutes of being given his instructions, mouthy Maxwell made a proper slip of the tongue. "What?" he asked, failing the task at practically the first hurdle.

D'Oh!