PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Hamilton splits from Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger

Perdita
11-01-2010, 07:50
RACE ace Lewis Hamiltons romance with Nicole Scherzinger hasnt just hit the skids... it has careered off the circuit altogether.

And theres little chance of them getting back on track as theyve walked away from the wreckage and gone their separate ways.

Thats right, we can reveal the former world Formula 1 champ has split with his long-term Pussycat Doll lover, 31.

As we reported just before Christmas, the pair have been on rocky ground for a few months.

And after some lengthy Christmas soul searching, the pair decided they couldnt carry on their long-distance relationship.

A pal said: Its sad because they did love each other. When you saw them trackside together they were always laughing and Nicole would give him a little peck on the cheek before the race. But they had to be realistic.There was no way they could continue their careers and stay together it was getting way too stressful. No one else is involved their careers just got in the way.

Last week Lewis turned 25 and Nicole spent his birthday in LA working on her new album with Pharrell Williams.

Meanwhile, Lewis was training hard in the Swiss Alps to get in peak conditionfor the forthcoming season.

He is due back in the UK today for a function.

In a statement, the couple said last night: We can confirm we have decided to go our separate ways. The two of us will focus on our careers at the present time and will remain close friends.

Ah, they were such a lovely young couple, and its such ashame. In fact, its the absolute pits...

Mirror

Siobhan
11-01-2010, 10:04
didn't they split up before and got back together again?

Perdita
11-01-2010, 10:43
It had been rumoured before but they have denied a split at the time. Just as well they have not got married before, I think that was meant to be on the cards at some time last year

sindydoll
11-01-2010, 12:39
hasnt she been 31 for the last 10 yeARS

lizann
14-01-2010, 11:31
She comes across as a complete a$$hole in her interviews she is lucky he stuck her that long

Siobhan
14-01-2010, 11:33
I am just happy I don't have to look at her mush when I am watching a race next season... maybe we will get to see race action instead of her jumping up and down when Lewis over took someone

alan45
14-01-2010, 12:05
I agree with you Shiv. This years F1 should be fantastic.

Chloe O'brien
17-01-2010, 02:42
She was a golddigger she wanted to be the F1 WAG. She wouldn't look twice at Lewis if he hadn't been a famous F1 driver. Lewis will get over her and have the back of Schumacher's car to help him.

Siobhan
18-01-2010, 10:04
Lewis will get over her and have the back of Schumacher's car to help him.

Hopefully that is all he will be seen in 2010!!!

Chloe O'brien
23-01-2010, 00:10
Hopefully that is all he will be seen in 2010!!!

Guaranteed. Some of the guys at work have written off Schumacher saying he has lost his edge. Bullsh1t. Never understamaite him he will be a menace to Hamilton and Button just as he was to Hill and Coultartd.

Perdita
23-02-2010, 10:40
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton have got back together, according to reports.

The Pussycat Doll singer, who allegedly broke up with Formula One driver Hamilton in January due to their conflicting work schedules, is now believed to be planning a wedding.

According to The Sun, Scherzinger told a Hollywood shop assistant this week that she was looking to buy "my wedding dress... this year".

A friend of the pair said of their split: "They took a tough decision and both regretted calling it off almost immediately."

DS

Siobhan
23-02-2010, 10:42
Ah crap! I have to watch her now during GP season