PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears New Albumn For May 2010

Bryan
08-01-2010, 16:54
Britney Spears has reportedly secured the help of unknown producer Jon Asher on her new album.

The 'Womanizer' singer and her management are said to have contacted the 21-year-old from Arizona, who claims to have invented a new music genre.

"I'm trying to develop an exciting new sound for her," the New York Post quotes him as saying.

"Epic Pop is a genre that I am pioneering at the moment. Music that has meaning. It's not your everyday pop love bug sound. It has upbeat rhythms and sounds with meaningful emotional lyrics that people can feel."

According to reports, Spears is also working with Darkchild and David Guetta on the record, which is scheduled for release in late spring.

Songwriters Max Martin and Sean Garrett are also reported to have written material for the album.

Perdita
03-08-2010, 07:03
Producer Rodney Jerkins has claimed that Britney Spears will release new music in a "few weeks".

Representatives for Spears's record label confirmed in March that the singer had begun work on her seventh studio album, which is the follow-up to 2008's Circus.

Jerkins told UStream: "Britney fans are gonna be so happy in a few weeks."

Stars including Danja and Predator Dub Assassins are expected to feature on the forthcoming album.

The record will be Spears's first in two years.

Abbie
09-08-2010, 23:30
Has it been 2 years since her last album :eek:
For some reason I thought it was last year
Myabeits cos I hear her songs alot