PDA

View Full Version : Stallone 'breaks neck filming Expendables'

Perdita
06-01-2010, 09:49
Sylvester Stallone has claimed that he broke his neck filming a fight scene for his upcoming action movie The Expendables.

The actor-director told FHM that he had to undergo surgery following the on-screen altercation with wrestler 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin.

Stallone said: "Man, it was seven guys, kicking each other's ass, one guy tougher than the next. No joke, our stunt guys were begging for mercy.

"Actually, my fight with 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin was so vicious that I ended up getting a hairline fracture in my neck.

"I'm not joking. I haven't told anyone this, but I had to have a very serious operation afterwards. I now have a metal plate in my neck."

He added: "Dolph Lundgren and I always went for it. I gave him orders to try to knock me out while the cameras were rolling.

"At one point, he hit me so hard on the top of the head I felt my spine compress. He then hit me with an almighty uppercut."

The movie also features Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke and Jason Statham.

DS

Maybe he needs to stop doing his own stunts at his age