PDA

View Full Version : christina A gulera comfirms album release

sindydoll
02-01-2010, 06:48
christina Aguilera has comfirmed she wil release her new album in march

Tannie
02-01-2010, 13:25
I'm looking forward to this album, if it's anything like her last two it'll be amazing imo :D

Chris_2k11
03-01-2010, 18:40
well its about time. I love Christina but she seems to take ages in between releasing new albums

Bryan
03-01-2010, 20:42
i hope its more contemporary than her last albumn! it worked what she did, but i want a a fresh and new christina that can challenge the likes of Gaga and Briney and co

Chris_2k11
03-01-2010, 23:28
The albums gonna be the same style that "Keeps Gettin' Better" was apparently.

tammyy2j
05-01-2010, 14:31
Christina Aguilera has announced that her much-anticipated fourth studio album will be titled Bionic.

The new record, which is the follow-up to 2006's Back To Basics, is scheduled for release in March.

Speaking to Marie Claire, Aguilera confirmed that the disc is about the "future" and was inspired by her son Max, who motivated her "to want to play and have fun".

The 29-year-old also revealed the names of three tracks from the album. The first, 'Glam', is described as a "poppy, hip-hop inflected" number and is expected to be the lead single.

Further confirmed titles include the "electronic" title track 'Bionic' and a ballad 'Lullaby', which was co-written by Sia and dedicated to her son.

Aguilera has also worked with collaborators including Goldfrapp, Ladytron and M.I.A on the album, as well as past producers Linda Perry, Tricky Stewart and The Neptunes.

Chris_2k11
06-01-2010, 13:20
I thought the album was gonna be called "Light and Darkness" ? oh well Bionic is a good title! Im really excited about the style shes going for this time round.

Chris_2k11
06-01-2010, 20:22
Titles so far:

'Bionic'
'Glam'
'Listen Up!'
'Lullaby'
'Monday Morning'
'Sex For Breakfast'
'You Lost Me'

Chris_2k11
29-01-2010, 00:53
Christina Aguilera’s upcoming album Bionic has been postponed, according to a statement by RCA Records.

The singer's fourth studio album was originally scheduled for a March 2010 release but has now been pushed back to April.

'Glam', the first single from Bionic, is expected to hit radio airwaves in February.

Aguilera has worked with collaborators including Goldfrapp, Ladytron and M.I.A on the album, as well as past producers Linda Perry, Tricky Stewart and The Neptunes.