PDA

View Full Version : Soapboards Awards 2009: The Winners Thread

Abbie
30-12-2009, 23:23
Soapboards Awards 2009: The Winners Thread
I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who has voted :D Thank you so much!

Biggest Chatterbox
The winner is : Abbie
Runner up: Perdita
Others nominated were:Kirsty and Norman Bates

Maddest Member
The winner is: Chloe O'brien
Runner up: Crazylea
Other nominated were: Abbie

Most Entertaining Member
The winner is: alan45
Runners up: Chloe O'brien and Crazylea
Others nominated were: Chris2k10, Kirsty, sindydoll, JustJodi, Abigail, Parkerman and Abbie

Most Opinionated
The winner is: alan45
Runner up: Abigail
Others nominated: Trinity

Best Shoulder to Cry on
The winner is: Perdita
Runner up: Chloe O'brien
Others nominated: JustJodi, Kirsty, Debs, Trinity, jojo, Abigail and Siobhan

Biggest Soap Fanatic
Others nominated: Tammy, Dazzle, Moonstorm, Chris2k10, Kim, Abbie and Norman Bates

Biggest Reality Fanatic
The winner is: Bryan
Runner up: Debs
Others nominated were: Abbie, Sindydoll, Perdita and Bryan

Off-Topic fanatic
Runners up: Abigail and Tannie
Others nominated were: Chris2k10, Trinity and Norman Bates

Best Moderator
The winner is: Siobhan
Runner up: Norman Bates
Others Nominated: Bryan, Behemoth, jojo, Luna, Jade and Badwolf

Best Male
The winner is: Norman Bates
Runner up: Bryan
Others nominated:Daveywavey, Chris, Alan45 and Parkerman

Best Female
Runner up: Kirsty
Others nominated:Vicky, Trinity, Abbie, Lizann, Abigail, JustJodi and Siobhan

Most Memorable Moment
The winner is: Its a four way tie! Between SBBB moments and The R team by Norman Bates and Abigail lost in Nigeria and Poison Dwarf announcing leaving deadenders
Others nominated: Support from coming out, Getting to 10,000 posts, Getting to 1000 posts, Split of Jordan and Pete, 100 questions by Hannlene, Getting Tangoed, The girls having their babbies, Steph :( and Septic Peg's predictions of Mr Beetroot being Baby Pickle's Daddy and Norman Bates

Best Thread
The winner is: How was your day
Runner up: EE current episode discussion and Statistics
Others Nominated: Corrie Current episode discussion, Message from Abigail, X factor, Whos the daddy.

Member with the biggest Personality
The winner is : Kirsty
Runner up: Abbie
Others Nominated: Bryan, alan45, JustJodi, Norman Bates, Siohan, Tannie and Crazylea

Most Intersting poster
The winner is: Parkerman
Runner up: Alan45
Others Nominated: Justjodi, Trinity, Abigail, Norman Bates and Abbie

Best Signature
The winner is: Crazylea
Runner up: Vicky
Others nominated: Freckleface, Chloe O'brien, Daveywavey, Bryan, Abbie and StarsofCCTV

Best Newbie
The winner is: Hannelene
Runner up: Sindydoll

Member of the year voting will be up soon :D

Debs
30-12-2009, 23:25
yay well done to everyone who won! well done to Norman bates getting a award woooo

Abbie
30-12-2009, 23:27
Just wanted to say thanks so much for voting again!!!! :D Had loads of votes in the end :D :p

Some of them were soooooo close

And Kath you were clearly the maddest member :lol: you had a record breaking amount of votes!!!

Xx-Vicky-xX
30-12-2009, 23:30
Well done all. Every year i get runner up for sig award hehe one day i will WIN it hehe well done peeps though all deserved :)

Abbie
30-12-2009, 23:33
Thanks everyone who voted for me :D Biggest chatterbox again! :p I dont know how I do it!!!!!
And nominated it quite a few others :p :) so thank you

AND wow well done to alan for keeping his title of most oppinionated for the 4th/5th? year running :clap:

Meh
30-12-2009, 23:43
About time I won an award - bout 5 years too late! :lol: Best Male woohoo.

Abbie
30-12-2009, 23:45
:lol: you got there in the end :D

SarahWakefield
30-12-2009, 23:49
Well done! :D

Meh
30-12-2009, 23:52
I thought alan would have a close run with most opinionated this year.

alan45
30-12-2009, 23:52
Even though for the 4th or is that the 5th year running I am regarded as the most opionated (something which would have and indeed has gotten me banned on another INFERIOR soap board) I am absolutely delighted to win the award for most entertainining poster as that is all I try to do is amuse and entertain you all with my take on the dire state of some of todays telly.

Thanks to all who voted and congrats to my fellow winners especially NB who probably only won his award for good attendance

Meh
30-12-2009, 23:54
Thanks to all who voted and congrats to my fellow winners especially NB who probably only won his award for good attendance

oi :lol:

Abbie
30-12-2009, 23:59
Just wanted to say alan, at the start of voting it didnt look good for you but in the end you won by loads
Its probably true about NB :lol: been around loads this year :D

Chloe O'brien
31-12-2009, 01:18
OMG I won the Maddest member award. I don't know if it's a compliment or an insult :lol: I'll take it as a compliment. I have a lot of thank you to get through on my acceptance speach. Can I first say a huge big thank you to everyone who voted for me in this and other catergories. And a huge congratulations to all the other winners and to the members who were nominated your all winners in my book. A huge big thank you has to go to Abbie for organising this yearly award ceremony without her commitment there would be no SB awards. I would also like to thank my two biggest idols Peggy and Phil. Without your guidance I would not have been standing here tonight accepting this award. I love you both from the bottom of my bacardi bottle :D. As we get ready to say goodbye to 2009. I know there are many members on here some new some who have been around for a while but are shy to come and say hi. Don't be give me a run for my money let's see some mew names go bold in 2010. Cheers to the wonderful friends on here I have met and to the new ones I hope to meet in the coming year. xxxx

Perdita
31-12-2009, 07:13
OMG, 4 awards. :eek: Thank you all for voting for me :bow:

Perdita
31-12-2009, 07:16
Can I just say a very special THANK YOU to Abbie for organising this and the member in the spotlight thread too, I really appreciate all the hard work you do :clap: :cheer:

Siobhan
31-12-2009, 08:22
Best mod.. thank you guys... really really appreciate the votes.. and Thanks Abbie for doing all this

parkerman
31-12-2009, 09:31
I would like to thank everyone who voted for me as Most Interesting Poster. This is my first award on this Forum and is much appreciated.

I should like to thank my parents and my teachers for all the help they gave me. Also my agent and director as well as the back room staff who helped me in other ways. Of course, I mustn't forget my producer and make-up artist as well as the film technicians and camera operators. The sound recordist also deserves special mention. And I know I couldn't have done it without the Best Boy, Key Grip and Dolly Grip (whoever they are!) and the catering manager. Finally, before I burst in to tears, there is one more person I have to thank for giving me the opportunity of winning this award and that is the new producer of The Bill who gave me the ammunition with which to make interesting comments.

Happy New Year to you all and I hope I can keep my contributions "interesting".

Abigail
31-12-2009, 11:49
Congrats to all the winners :D Here's to another year on Soapboards

Thanks for the entertaining acceptance speeches Parkerman and Kath :)

Abbie
31-12-2009, 14:12
:lol: great acceptance speeches guys!! :D

Meh
31-12-2009, 14:33
I'm still in shock I won. I think I can muster up enough tears to do a Gwyneth Paltrow acceptance impersonation :lol:

Siobhan
31-12-2009, 14:36
I'm still in shock I won. I think I can muster up enough tears to do a Gwyneth Paltrow acceptance impersonation :lol:

It still shocked me even though I won last year... it is nice to get one of these awards

Abbie
31-12-2009, 14:39
2 years in a row isnt it Siobhan or is it more?

Siobhan
31-12-2009, 14:43
2 years in a row isnt it Siobhan or is it more?

Not sure.. think it is 3.. I know I didn't win anything in the first year when NB gave avatar trophies

Meh
31-12-2009, 14:44
I gave avatar trophies? Even I don't remember!

Abbie
31-12-2009, 14:46
Oh yeah I remember seeing them lol!
:lol: the past 2 years ive done it no one has had anything aprt from the title

Siobhan
31-12-2009, 14:50
I gave avatar trophies? Even I don't remember!

Yeah.. with the title of the award on it (Am I going mad here or does anyone else remember)

Oh yeah I remember seeing them lol!
:lol: the past 2 years ive done it no one has had anything aprt from the title

Title is cool enough Abbie...

Bryan
31-12-2009, 14:52
thanks for my award guys, even though i didnt think i posted that much in the reality forum haha :S

congrats to all the guys who won awards! Some worthy winners there!

Abbie
31-12-2009, 14:53
Aww thats ok Siobhan, the time time I did it I was worried in case people wanted something more for it :lol:

Abigail
31-12-2009, 15:11
Yeah.. with the title of the award on it (Am I going mad here or does anyone else remember)

Yep, I remember them.

Abbie
31-12-2009, 15:21
Yep, I remember them.

Me too! :D they were years ago though werent they?

Dazzle
31-12-2009, 16:09
Congratulations to everyone who won awards! :cheer: :cheer:

And a big thanks to whoever nominated me for Biggest Soap Fanatic! I was delighted when I saw that. :)

tammyy2j
31-12-2009, 16:30
well done all

Chloe O'brien
01-01-2010, 02:23
I remember the avatar awards. Back in the days when I was as quiet as a mouse and too afraid to say Hi on shoutbox :D Congratulations again to all winners and nominations.

CrazyLea
01-01-2010, 19:43
Yay I won something :D Thanks all that voted. :p
Well done to all the winners and runner ups. Totally deserved :)

Katy
01-01-2010, 19:53
well done everyone! Here's to another great year.

lizann
01-01-2010, 19:57
well done everyone

Abbie
02-01-2010, 00:32
Most Memorable Moment
The winner is: Its a four way tie! Between SBBB moments and The R team by Norman Bates and Abigail lost in Nigeria and Poison Dwarf announcing leaving deadenders
Others nominated: Support from coming out, Getting to 10,000 posts, Getting to 1000 posts, Split of Jordan and Pete, 100 questions by Hannlene, Getting Tangoed, The girls having their babbies, Steph :( and Septic Peg's predictions of Mr Beetroot being Baby Pickle's Daddy and Norman Bates

I love how the R team and Abigail lost in Nigeria won when they were only very recent :lol:

Abigail
02-01-2010, 00:51
I love how the R team and Abigail lost in Nigeria won when they were only very recent :lol:

So was the Poison Dwarf.