PDA

View Full Version : sticking up for sam

chance
08-06-2005, 15:01
Maxwell and Anthony finally came to Sam's defence after yet another squabble with Lesley kicked off.

A seemingly harmless debate over the lack of chicken nuggets became a reason for Team Britney to bitch about their bikini-clad enemy.

Lesley was convinced the nugget shortage was down to greedy characters like Sam and wasn't afraid to shout accusingly across the garden. When Sam swiftly told her to shut up, Lesley lost it.

"One day you're going to have the ******* knocked out of you," she spat. Sick of the constant barrage of insults Sam retorted, "Stop threatening me."

Lesley clarified it wasn't a threat, explaining she just meant Sam might have a nasty run in at some point in the future, but then she hissed, "If I threatened you, you'd know about it you silly little tart."

Having already mentioned his worry for Sam in the Diary Room this morning, Maxwell decided it was time to step in. "Why don't you just leave her alone?" he blurted.

Lesley quickly denied being to blame, turning everyone's attention back to a snide comment from Sam days ago. Exasperated, Maxwell yelled, "Just let it go darling! Stop being a little girl, grow up!"

Anthony also felt enough was enough. "I've got time for you," he told Lesley. "You're a nice lass, but you're being an arsehole."

Looks like there are still some gentlemen in the world after all.

dddMac1
08-06-2005, 15:05
Lesley really needs to grow up and leave sam alone

phils little sister
08-06-2005, 15:10
I dont like Sam, so i like when lesley keeps picking on her

stacyefc
08-06-2005, 15:50
aww no i think its really mean cos i think sam is abit scared of lesley and lesley knows it so she keep saying things for nothing. lesley may stay though cos we all know how us the evil public work lol

dddMac1
08-06-2005, 16:18
sam is really scared to stand up to Lesley

stacyefc
08-06-2005, 16:37
i know and i feel sorry for her cos lesley and her sidekicks vanessa and craig are really horrible to her and behind her back and its abit like there bullying her. am glad maxwell and anthony stuck up for her cos lesley likes to think that the lads like her

pinkles14
08-06-2005, 17:01
Stacyefc I agree with you...and i think lesley is a bully