PDA

View Full Version : anthony on the defensive

chance
08-06-2005, 09:29
Most of the House seem to fancy him, but despite some of the Housemates thinking otherwise, Anthony has claimed he only has eyes for the ladies.

Sure he waxes his chest, plucks his eyebrows, is a fabulous dancer and takes care of his appearance to the point of sheer vanity, but the lad from the North-East is annoyed at suggestions he might be gay.

After Maxwell reminded Anthony that Kemal fancies him, the northern chap snapped: "********** hell, I know, and Lesley thinks I'm gay!"

"I don't think you're gay," said Sam. "I just think a lot of men get hurt in relationships and it makes them hard, like cavemen."

"Yeah, like Kemal," laughed Maxwell sarcastically, before pointing to Anthony and saying, "he's well in touch with his feminine side."

"I don't need anyone to say they don't think I'm gay, it's not even worth talking about," huffed Anthony.

Maxwell then said he thought Anthony was "bent as a nine-bob note" in an attempt to wind him up.

"I thinks it's funny if people call me gay. If only they knew how much I love women," Anthony continued to protest, shaking his head in frustration.

"What am I even trying to justify myself for? I love women," he protested further before stating, "I'm a vain lad but that's as far as it goes."

Some of the Housemates think he doth protest too much, but as far as Anthony is concerned, he only loves the women.