PDA

View Full Version : horny horny horny

chance
07-06-2005, 23:07
Dedicated friends Kemal and Makosi both fancy Anthony, and are prepared to fight dirty for his affections.

They might be best of mates, but when it comes to the game of love Kemal and Makosi are ruthless. Could pretty boy Anthony be the wedge that drives these friends apart?

"I'm horny," Makosi said as she squirmed on the bed, "Where's Anthony?" she asked.

But Kemal's after Anthony too. "I've only got eyes for one man in this House," he said, "And that's Anthony."

"You can't have him! I've got my eyes on him," Makosi squawked.

So what is it about dancer Anthony that makes him so darn irresistible? Well, apparently, it's not his feet.

"His feet are really hairy," Makosi mused, "But his upper body is good," Kemal pointed out.
Unable to control his passions anymore, Kemal intoned a message of love for Anthony. "I feel like nestling in his hairy armpit! I feel like ripping his clothes off and making love to him on your bed," he confessed to Makosi.

"Listen bitch, I'm going to win this," he told her. "I'm going to campaign for them to kick you out so I can have Anthony."

Well they do say all's fair in love and war. But with no Anthony in sight, Kemal decided to briefly try it on with straight man Science.

"Do you want a lethal injection?" Science said, trying to dampen Kemal's ardour.

"Oooh, Science, don't ask a gay man if he wants a lethal injection," Kemal sighed.

Will Kemal's advances on Anthony be more successful, or will Makosi make her move?