PDA

View Full Version : westlife commando

sindydoll
05-12-2009, 15:37
the band’s Nicky Byrne has revealed a tour secret to the hosts of the BBC NI programme the Friday Show, Eamonn Holmes and Rachel Tucker.

Nicky said: “When we do our tours and we go off stage at the very end, when we come back on for the encore, we made a pact that we’d always do it ‘commando’.

It’s a true story, so every time we come back on for our final song, or the last three songs or whatever the encore is, it all hangs out! We actually did it tonight as well!”

Eamonn replied: “That gives a whole new meaning to Flying Without Wings!”

i think they should wear kilts on the next tour then :wub:

lizann
05-12-2009, 21:32
dont wear it all over again :lol:

Chloe O'brien
05-12-2009, 23:17
the band’s Nicky Byrne has revealed a tour secret to the hosts of the BBC NI programme the Friday Show, Eamonn Holmes and Rachel Tucker.

Nicky said: “When we do our tours and we go off stage at the very end, when we come back on for the encore, we made a pact that we’d always do it ‘commando’.

It’s a true story, so every time we come back on for our final song, or the last three songs or whatever the encore is, it all hangs out! We actually did it tonight as well!”

Sindy I took my daughter to see Westlife at Edinburgh Castle a couple of years ago and in the encore they did wear kilts. If I knew they were commando underneath I would have been up on that stage.

sindydoll
05-12-2009, 23:32

Sindy I took my daughter to see Westlife at Edinburgh Castle a couple of years ago and in the encore they did wear kilts. If I knew they were commando underneath I would have been up on that stage.
really! so i take it you couldnt look up their skirts:lol:

Chloe O'brien
05-12-2009, 23:38
You're kidding with my eyesight. I could be lying on the stage and still not see a thing. :rotfl: but this has given me hope for the new tour. Warning to Mark I wanna see your conkers.

Perdita
06-12-2009, 07:24
:eek: :o :rotfl: Go, Kath, go

freckleface
06-12-2009, 12:24
didnt use to mind them,
but after they COMPLETELY RUINED! daughtry's song on x facotr i have a deep dislike of them!!

sindydoll
06-12-2009, 16:21
didnt use to mind them,
but after they COMPLETELY RUINED! daughtry's song on x facotr i have a deep dislike of them!!
:eek: :eek: westlife never ruin covers...ever :eek: :eek:

freckleface
06-12-2009, 16:25
well, they did!

i had a massive argument with my mum because she believed thay wrote the song and i was like OH NO THEY DIDNT!

its a daughtry song and he sings it waaay better than Westlife!
There what 4 or 5 of them and 1 man sings it better than all of them together!! garrrrrrrr

sindydoll
06-12-2009, 18:34
well, they did!

i had a massive argument with my mum because she believed thay wrote the song and i was like OH NO THEY DIDNT!

its a daughtry song and he sings it waaay better than Westlife!
There what 4 or 5 of them and 1 man sings it better than all of them together!! garrrrrrrr
my feelings are so hurt :crying: :crying: :crying:

Chloe O'brien
06-12-2009, 23:40
didnt use to mind them,

Freckles how could you say such a cruel thing about westlife. You do know you've just been added to the naughty list. It's a bag of coal for you on Christmas morning.

CrazyLea
08-12-2009, 02:24
I dunno who Snow Flake is.. but I agree :p And hahah Kath too bad you didn't know before !! :p

Perdita
08-12-2009, 06:33
I dunno who Snow Flake is.. but I agree :p And hahah Kath too bad you didn't know before !! :p

I think it is sindydoll :)

sindydoll
08-12-2009, 06:41

I think it is sindydoll :)
yes its me sindydoll :thumbsup: its getting very confusing all this name changing isnt it but its fun :lol: