i found these of Bianca and Ricky Wedding

http://tv.sky.com/bianca-and-ricky-wedding-spoilers

Dazzle
02-12-2009, 15:27
So Syed and Amira are still together (and appear happy) at the wedding :hmm:

Perdita
02-12-2009, 15:31
So Syed and Amira are still together (and appear happy) at the wedding :hmm:

The big reveal will be at Christmas, has to be, so you have to be a bit more patient.

Dazzle
02-12-2009, 15:34
Yeah, but they appear to be happy at Ricky and Bianca's wedding, which is well after Christmas!

tammyy2j
02-12-2009, 15:41
I see Carol and Jane are back for the wedding

Abbie
02-12-2009, 16:06
lol I love the comments!

Curly19
02-12-2009, 21:37
i found this too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1232591/EastEnders-Bianca-loses-temper-wedding-day-Ricky-invites-mother-wedding.html

lizann
03-12-2009, 09:55
I'm delighted these two are back on :cheer:

Dazzle
03-12-2009, 15:00
So am I - they really do belong together.

Perdita
03-12-2009, 15:02
I hope that they stay together for good this time

Perdita
04-12-2009, 05:06
A CHEEKY builder invades the set of EastEnders yesterday - and bares his body at Barbara Windsor.

Grinning Joe Wainwright was working on a nearby site when he saw Babs - Albert Square's Peggy Mitchell - filming Ricky and Bianca's telly wedding scenes.

He instantly darted over and whipped off his overalls and high-visibility jacket before prancing around 72-year-old Barbara and fellow actress Cheryl Fergison, the show's Heather Trott.

But his posing pouch performance left Babs - a veteran of the saucy Carry On films - unimpressed. As security led him away she giggled: "He didn't even do it properly - he kept his pants on."

The stunt came as the BBC1 cast filmed at a church in St Albans, Herts.

A show source said: "It was quite a laugh and didn't cause much of a stir. But it was a very cold day, so he was certainly a brave soul."

Police turned up to see what the commotion was, but there were no charges.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2757723/Streaker-flashes-EastEnders-stars.html

sean slater
07-12-2009, 02:28
Yeah, but they appear to be happy at Ricky and Bianca's wedding, which is well after Christmas!

Yeh I dont think it is revealed at christmas, cos their wedding is on new years day. Maybe they'll wait till she gets pregnant and then reveal it, so it has the most impact?! I wonder how the wedding night will go, Syed hasnt had sex with Amira. He'll have to make himself sleep with her, even though he is in love with somebody else.

Dazzle
07-12-2009, 15:44
I wonder if he's even slept with a woman before. I know he'd slept with several men before Christian, but has never mentioned women to my knowledge.

sean slater
07-12-2009, 16:21
Yeh. I doubt he has slept with a woman. But then Amira would expect him to be unexperienced, cos its meant to be the first time for both of them. But then not to sound crude, but there's probably certain things that Syed would expect from her that he does with Christian, which would make her suspicious.

Abbie
08-12-2009, 16:15
I have to say, I love her dress

Perdita
14-12-2009, 14:27
Patsy Palmer wants both David Wicks and Dan Sullivan to return to Walford for her character's second wedding to Ricky Butcher.

The EastEnders actress said that she was delighted that Carol, Robbie, Sonia, and Billie Jackson are all returning for Bianca Jackson's big day.

However, Palmer, 37, added that the presence of Wicks (Michael French) and Sullivan (Craig Fairbrass) would add extra drama.

"I'd love David back - Michael is great," she told Inside Soap. "I also want to see Bianca's ex Dan Sullivan return. But I'm a bit selfish - the only stories I can think of for them are about me!"

Show producers confirmed last month that Ricky (Sid Owen) and Bianca are to remarry in February to coincide with the soap's 25th anniversary celebrations. The storyline will begin at Christmas when Ricky decides to pop the question.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a191180/palmer-wants-wicks-sullivan-at-wedding.html

parkerman
14-12-2009, 19:05
Patsy Palmer wants both David Wicks and Dan Sullivan to return to Walford for her character's second wedding to Ricky Butcher.

"I'd love David back - Michael is great," she told Inside Soap.

Doesn't she know he's far too busy trying to get his job back as a doctor in Holby to go off to Walford? :D

Dazzle
15-12-2009, 10:43
I'd love David Wicks back too, but I don't think it will happen. He used to be an excellent character.

sean slater
17-12-2009, 01:25
Is he coming back to Holby then? I dont see why he couldnt come back to the square. I mean Holby City and Eastenders are both bbc programmes arent they lol. But I think we should stick to these characters to start with. It already feels like we've time travelled 10 years as it is, bringing David back as well, it would be well weird lol

Perdita
11-02-2010, 06:12
LOOKS like camp comic Alan has Carr-ashed the wedding...

But the camp comic was just dressed as a bride to promote his EastEnders wedding show.

The TV host, 33, quizzes actors Sid Owen and Patsy Palmer on their characters Ricky and Bianca getting hitched for a second time on the BBC1 soap.

See them on Alan Carr's Chatty Man tonight at 10pm on Channel 4. Aisle be watching...

The Sun

Abbie
11-02-2010, 15:56
Oooo I want to watch :D

alan45
25-03-2010, 16:57
EastEnders star Patsy Palmer has admitted that she did not want her character Bianca Jackson to reunite with Ricky Butcher.

The Walford favourites, who were seen returning to Albert Square in 2008, remarried last month in a storyline which marked the soap's 25th anniversary.

In an interview with Bang Showbiz, Palmer confessed that she initially had reservations about whether the pair should become an item again, but is happy viewers are backing the relationship.

She commented: "It's really nice to be back actually and everybody seems to be really pleased. I didn't really want them to get back together, but there you go. They write it. I have no idea why people are so obsessed with Ricky and Bianca, but I am really pleased."

Palmer also revealed that she is eager to share scenes with Jessie Wallace when the actress returns to her role as Kat Moon later this year.

She said: "When I used to watch it I really loved her character. I know Jessie but not that well, I just think it will be really nice to work with her. I hope Kat and Bianca become friends and don't just start fighting straight away."

Dazzle
25-03-2010, 17:15
I'm pleased they got together, and hope they'll stay together now - even though it's bound to be a turbulent marriage.