PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders Revealed 26th November 09

albert
27-11-2009, 16:53
During last nights programme, the producers hinted about Lucas killing again, i thought i would start this thread to see what everyone thinks and who they reckon the next victim could be, my guess is Liz, because sooner or later she will become suspicious, and will probably put pressure on Lucas that could tip him over the edge again.

Perdita
27-11-2009, 16:55
With a bit of luck it is himself

Siobhan
27-11-2009, 16:56
I am thinking Libby or Denise... and get caught out....

mind you they can now use him to bump of character who decide to leave or get sacked

albert
27-11-2009, 16:57
just an after thought it may be archie, he gets killed at Christmas

Siobhan
27-11-2009, 16:58
just an after thought it may be archie, he gets killed at Christmas

everyone keeps saying he gets killed at christmas but I thought it was already said he dies of cancer and makes it look like murder or did I just make that up???

Perdita
27-11-2009, 19:18
I can't see a reason for him to kill Archie at the moment, there is no connection. And I have read the story about him dying of cancer but framing somebody with his murder, but I don't know whether that is true or speculation

matt1378
28-11-2009, 01:43
Liz will be next I reckon

Abbie
28-11-2009, 12:44
I just think its sad they turned him into this

hayleylewis
28-11-2009, 23:04
During last nights programme, the producers hinted about Lucas killing again, i thought i would start this thread to see what everyone thinks and who they reckon the next victim could be, my guess is Liz, because sooner or later she will become suspicious, and will probably put pressure on Lucas that could tip him over the edge again.

in 1 of the soap mags it was suggested it was ronnie cause she is having owens baby

JustJodi
28-11-2009, 23:33

If I am not mistaken Liz leaves ???????? so I do not think Lucas would kill an "old lady".......but with the way the writers have been going lately who knows:searchme: