PDA

View Full Version : Corrie's Kym: 'Jake plot went down well'

Perdita
17-11-2009, 15:19
Coronation Street actress Kym Marsh has claimed that fans are supporting her latest screen love interest Kenny Doughty.

Doughty joined the Weatherfield drama in August to film an initial six-episode stint as builder Jake Harman, who was seen falling through a window and into Michelle Connor's life last month.

Show producers have since confirmed that Jake will feature in another episode at the end of the year. Meanwhile, a regular comeback for the character has not been ruled out.

Discussing Doughty in an interview with the Chester Chronicle, Marsh explained: "Obviously, sometimes you have to wait and see how people work on a show, but I think everyone's taken really well to the storyline, and certainly to Jake, and we had such a good laugh doing all that stuff."

She then joked: "Michelle needs to have a fella. I think she needs to settle down a little bit because at the moment she's flitting from one to the other, and it's quite frankly disgusting!"

Earlier this month, Marsh announced that romance could be on the cards for Michelle and womaniser Ciaran McCarthy (Keith Duffy) when he returns in February.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronationstreet/news/a187270/corries-kym-jake-plot-went-down-well.html

alan45
17-11-2009, 15:42
Personally I thought the whole story was daft and the actor who played jake was woeful

tammyy2j
17-11-2009, 15:45
Kym Marsh needs to stop talking!

no1abbafan
17-11-2009, 16:40
It was the most pointless storyline ever - Ms. Marsh needs to get over herself.

Perdita
17-11-2009, 19:08
I am glad I am not the only one who thought it was a bit of a pointless story :)