PDA

View Full Version : sam's got a broken leg

chance
07-06-2005, 12:06
The first patient has been diagnosed at the Big Brother Hospital.

Sickly Sam sprinted to the Diary Room as the siren wailed and returned with a broken leg.

Matron Roberto and nurses Science and Vanessa were on standby and immediately set to work on their fragile Housemate.

On realising Sam's state, mainly because she told him, Science barked, "Broken leg! Stat!"

All agreed an inflatable splint was the best option and Roberto set about wrapping it around her leg. Science soothingly murmured, "Now tell me if it hurts," while the cushion was being blown up. Without delay Sam started whimper.Softy Science continued to attend to his patient's every need, even giving a demonstration of the correct way to use crutches. "I shall bring you to your quarters where you can rest," he said, guiding Sam to the bedroom.

Sadly Kemal shattered Science's utterly convincing act. Tucking Sam in the nurse advised, "Now you must drink lots of water." Hearing his recommendation Kemal snorted, "She's got a broken leg, not a kidney problem!"

He may be called Science, but he's no expert on biology.

dddMac1
07-06-2005, 13:27
i watched it this morning but i didn't know what they where doing untill i read the interactive Big Brother news on sky