PDA

View Full Version : Letitia Dean would consider Square return

Perdita
11-11-2009, 15:13
Former EastEnders star Letitia Dean has admitted that she would not rule out a future return to the soap.

The 41-year-old actress, who played Sharon Rickman, was last seen on screen in early 2006 when her character fled Walford in fear of gangster Johnny Allen (Billy Murray).

Speaking to News Shopper, Dean revealed: "I still pretty much get recognised wherever I go because of EastEnders. You are in people's living rooms three times a week or even more now.

"I don't watch it all the time, now and again, but it has been so long since I was in it. I did miss it at first, but I have been back a few times and I don't think I have been killed off, I think Sharon is in Texas.

"As for going back, it has been such a while now and I always say that awful cliché, never say never. We will just see what happens."

In 2007, a magazine poll found that Sharon was the character that soap fans most wanted to see again.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a186379/letitia-dean-would-consider-square-return.html

She'll be back, I am sure

Siobhan
11-11-2009, 15:17
Alan will be happy...

tammyy2j
11-11-2009, 15:28
I love to see Sharon and little Dennis back :cheer: She is good friends with Ian maybe visit him

alan45
11-11-2009, 17:07
What is the point of her return. There is no reason for her to return to the Square. Oh yes I forgot. Things didnt work out too well for Miss Piggy when she quit to do other things. Its the same old story with most soap actors

Siobhan
11-11-2009, 17:09
What is the point of her return. There is no reason for her to return to the Square. Oh yes I forgot. Things didnt work out too well for Miss Piggy when she quit to do other things. Its the same old story with most soap actors

it is panto season.. why is she coming back now???

alan45
11-11-2009, 17:11

it is panto season.. why is she coming back now???

Cos they already have the back end of the Pantomime horse cast:rotfl:

lizann
12-11-2009, 12:50
She should come back with Michelle, Vicki and Mark Jnr and baby Dennis and also get Grant back so he can meet his son

Chloe O'brien
12-11-2009, 13:01
She should come back with Michelle, Vicki and Mark Jnr and baby Dennis and also get Grant back so he can meet his son

Lizann take those rose coloured specs off. Grunt is not coming back, Sue Tully who played Michelle hasn't acted in years she works behind the camera now. And we don't want the dreaded Vicky with the worst american actress on the planet coming back.

lizann
12-11-2009, 13:46

Lizann take those rose coloured specs off. Grunt is not coming back, Sue Tully who played Michelle hasn't acted in years she works behind the camera now. And we don't want the dreaded Vicky with the worst american actress on the planet coming back.

The could recast the roles of Michelle and Vicki and Ross Kemp could come back for only one or two episodes if the pirates let him :rolleyes:

Perdita
12-11-2009, 19:07
Ross Kemp has been asked loads of time to come back and he is just not interested. He is also busy the next couple of years with his other projects and has he been missed him since he departed? I have not :nono:

alan45
12-11-2009, 19:13

The could recast the roles of Michelle and Vicki and Ross Kemp could come back for only one or two episodes if the pirates let him :rolleyes:I think you have to face reality. Susan Tully was Michelle. There is no way she could be replaced. If they did how would they explain why she didnt come back for the various family members who died. As for Vicky well lets face it anybody could play her. Grunt is too busy playing soldiers to return to the crap that is Deadenders

Abbie
13-11-2009, 23:57
She always has been popping back and forth

sean slater
14-12-2009, 01:48
She's not very up on the character she's been playing for 25 years is she! lol. no she hasnt been killed off and I'm pretty sure she still lives in 'Florida' with Michelle, not Texas lol, would hardly be glamorous would it? :) Im not particularly fussed to see her back to be honest, maybe in 15years or so when baby Dennis has got big enough to play a proper role in it. :)

But then I suppose it depends if there was a good enough storyline for her to come back to it might be o.k. But no not on my top 10 list for EE returns.