PDA

View Full Version : S Club 7 star to launch solo career

Perdita
09-11-2009, 14:58
Former S Club 7 singer Tina Barrett has been confirmed to appear at the Born Free Wild & Live charity show on November 14.

The 33-year-old, who enjoyed eleven Top 5 singles with the pop band, will perform a track from her upcoming solo album at the Royal Albert Hall in London.

"It's been marinating for a while and now it's just about ready! Yes I'm very excited to announce I will be performing a track from my solo album for the very first time, no S Club 7 - just me! " she wrote on her blog.

Barrett has posted three songs on her MySpace page called 'I'll Be Your Woman', 'Blow My Mind' and 'Satisfy Me'.

S Club 7 stars Jo O’Meara, Bradley McIntosh and Paul Cattermole reformed last year as a three-piece and performed a number of live dates across the UK.

Peter Andre and Mutya Buena were recently confirmed to perform a collaboration at the event, which aims to raise money to help protect wild animals and alleviate the suffering of those in captivity.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a185936/s-club-7-star-to-launch-solo-career.html