PDA

View Full Version : Commuters confused by sex on tannoy

Perdita
08-11-2009, 05:52
Commuters were left confused earlier this week when a couple having sex was broadcast on the tannoy at West Ham station.

The noises were transmitted via the platform's speakers during the rush hour on Thursday, The Daily Telegraph reports.

A spokesman for Transport For London claimed that the sounds were a result of interference with the tannoy and suggested that someone else was broadcasting on the same radio wavelength as the station's public address system.

"The noises heard by passengers were not from within our station," he said. "We believe they were a result of some sort of interference with our public address system. It certainly wasn't coming from our staff."

The representative added that the station's staff turned off the speakers as soon as they realised what was happening.

However, commuter Laura O'Connor told the Evening Standard: "It was definitely a couple doing it there and then. He was grunting loudly and she sounded like she was having a great time.

"The driver must have heard it, too, because the doors stayed open longer than usual."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news/a185740/commuters-confused-by-sex-on-tannoy.html

:rotfl: :lol: :o

StarsOfCCTV
08-11-2009, 11:34
"The driver must have heard it, too, because the doors stayed open longer than usual."
:rotfl: That's hilarious.

angelblue
08-11-2009, 11:57
:rotfl: That's hilarious.

:rotfl:

Meh
08-11-2009, 14:11
When I lived in London, the flat we rented had really thin walls.

All I can say is the girl upstairs had a *very* healthy sex life

freckleface
08-11-2009, 15:23
über LOL.

all i can say

Abbie
08-11-2009, 15:26
:lol: omg thats so funny! :lol:
cheered me up