PDA

View Full Version : Steve's vigil at baby's bedside

Perdita
07-11-2009, 05:00
SOAP star Steve McFadden's lovechild is battling breathing problems in hospital, The Sun can reveal.

The EastEnders actor - who split with the tot's married mum - dashed to four-month-old Amelie's bedside yesterday - the fourth visit this week.

Amelie was admitted to hospital on Tuesday. She is described as "very sick" and is being fed through a tube.

Mum Dr Rachel Green, 42 - who is back with surgeon husband James Green - said last night: "It's extremely worrying. Amelie is very ill and I'm devastated. I just want her to get better."

Amelie had been diagnosed by doctors as having bronchilitis, which causes wheezing and shortness of breath.

McFadden, 50 - who plays Albert Square hardman Phil Mitchell - was called by frantic mum-of-three Rachel on Tuesday and visited that night.

He returned to Whittington Hospital, North London, on Wednesday at midnight, then visited Thursday and yesterday morning.

Rachel lives near McFadden's home in Highgate.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2718805/Steve-McFadden-battling-breathing-problems-in-hospital.html

I hope the baby is going to be ok

Chloe O'brien
08-11-2009, 00:14
I hope the baby is okay.

sindydoll
13-11-2009, 09:30
does anyone know how the baby is now?

lizann
13-11-2009, 10:23
I hope the baby will be ok :(