moonstorm
02-11-2009, 08:34
No wonder!!

lizann
05-11-2009, 11:44
It was bound to happen

tammyy2j
31-01-2010, 19:29
Bad boy Darren Osborne comes to the aid of his estranged wife Hannah…and ends up getting stabbed in the stomach.

Troubled Hannah decides to quit the village with former lover Jamie to go travelling.
But the twisted hunk has failed to tell her he’s stolen thousands from a thug called Blue.

So when Darren learns Blue is after the pair he also goes after the couple to warn them.

But by the time he gets to their hotel, Jamie has already stabbed Blue with a letter opener and is holding Hannah hostage. As the police arrive Jamie threatens to stab Hannah if they try to stop him escaping. The police stay back but

Darren lunges at Jamie who plunges the weapon into him.

Devastated Hannah runs to Darren’s side and cradles him in her arms as he bleeds.
A Hollyoaks insider said: “By risking his life for her, Darren proves to Hannah she is the love of his life. We’ll have to see if she’ll make another go of it.”

Catch the drama on February 11.

Dazzle
01-02-2010, 16:23
I want Darren to get his own strong storylines. Recently he's been totally wasted by just lurking in the background of other people's storylines. Hopefully, he'll have more to do when Hannah leaves. The gambling storyline sounds promising.

lizann
02-02-2010, 10:37
I hate Hannah now i wish she had left last year with Justin

moonstorm
02-02-2010, 14:25
Don't worry Lizann not long till she goes.

*-Rooney-*
02-02-2010, 22:40
I really think Darren/Hannah could have been a good couple if the writers let it happen, because the time they did spend together they had chemistry

tammyy2j
15-02-2010, 15:38
Darren is going to start an affair with Hannah's mum Suzanne Ashworth

Dazzle
15-02-2010, 15:43
Where did you hear that? If it's true, then I'm glad Darren's getting a juicy storyline :eek:

tammyy2j
15-02-2010, 15:43
Where did you hear that? If it's true, then I'm glad Darren's getting a juicy storyline :eek:

HollyoaksOMG

Chris_2k11
15-02-2010, 16:02
Darren is going to start an affair with Hannah's mum Suzanne Ashworthlmao wtf is going on with this show!?

*-Rooney-*
15-02-2010, 16:32
its tony and mandys mum all over again - talk about a recycled storyline

lizann
16-02-2010, 11:16
Since the Ashworth's are leaving i hope Darren and Jack get the pub back

Dazzle
17-02-2010, 14:01
Yeah, that would be great.

*-Rooney-*
17-02-2010, 16:24
I dont think it would happen, jack has ignored darren at every opportunity but welcomed his stepson jake back with open arms (who tried to rape his wife, and kill his son)

Perdita
10-11-2023, 10:40
https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hollyoaks/a45798863/hollyoaks-suzanne-ashworth-jack-francine-returns/

Darren Osborne's life is about to be turned upside down in Hollyoaks, with his twin children Jack and Francine and their mum Suzanne Ashworth all soon returning.

Neither his son nor daughter have appeared on screen before, while actress Suzanne Hall's character was of course Darren's mother-in-law who he had an affair with, and who, after giving birth to Jack and Francine, fled to Spain back in 2010.

This caused major trouble for Darren at the time who was married to Suzanne's daughter Hannah (played by Emma Rigby), was recently confirmed to also be returning to the soap after 13 years when photos of her on set emerged.

Rigby, who went on to star in The Counsellor opposite Michael Fassbender, Pen?lope Cruz, Brad Pitt and Cameron Diaz, was pictured on set hugging Ste Hay actor Kieron Richardson just this week.

According to The Sun, this major new storyline also reunites Darren with his wife Nancy Osbourne and Theresa McQueen, as cast members Jessica Fox and Jorgie Porter come back from their maternity leave too.

This comes at a challenging time for Darren who is experiencing financial stress due to the medical treatment his baby daughter Morgan is undergoing in the US with Nancy, and next week's scenes see a debt collector pay the family a visit.

Specific plot details for these four characters returns are currently under wraps, as is how long their appearances will be, but one thing is certain, it will bring more drama to an already-troubled Darren and his family.