Katy
07-01-2011, 11:21
im looking forward to this series

Abbie
08-01-2011, 00:57
Same Ive already heard about some of the episodes that sounds good

tammyy2j
09-01-2011, 19:56
Ryan Murphy has revealed plans to cover Lady GaGa's upcoming single 'Born This Way' on Glee, despite the song not having been aired yet.

Murphy says he has already heard the single and claims he recently received permission from Lady GaGa to implement it in the show.

The Glee creator hopes to use the song in an upcoming episode about closeted bully Karofsky, played by Max Adler, in either March or April.

"I love that [the] song is an anthem," Murphy told EW. "This show is by nature optimistic and I think a character like Karofsky could turn to booze or pills or alcohol and kill themselves or do something dark."

"But I also love Max [Adler] and I love that character and I sort of want that character to have a happy ending," Murphy added. "So I don't really know what that's going to be, but I do know we're going to do a whole episode that's about that song."

Murphy previously used the Lady GaGa songs 'Bad Romance' and 'Poker Face' in the season one episode 'Theatricality', as well as her Beyoncé duet 'Telephone' earlier this season.

'Born This Way' will be released by Lady GaGa on February 13, followed by her new album in May.

Katy
10-01-2011, 06:44
its on record just in case im out!

tammyy2j
10-01-2011, 15:39
Charice will reportedly return to Glee for the next episode.

Charice signed up to play foreign exchange student Sunshine in the Fox series.

However, the singer only appeared in the second season premiere as Sunshine left McKinley High to join Carmel High and their glee club Vocal Adrenaline.

According to Zap2It, Charice will now reprise her role in the upcoming Super Bowl episode of Glee. She is expected to perform Black Eyed Peas track 'Meet Me Halfway' with the rest of Vocal Adrenaline.

Glee returns for a new episode after the Super Bowl on February 6 on Fox. The second season premieres in the UK tonight at 9pm on E4.

tammyy2j
12-01-2011, 10:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY5j3zkISkU&feature=player_embedded

tammyy2j
13-01-2011, 10:27
Glee star Dianna Agron has hinted that Quinn and Sam will face obstacles in their relationship.

Speaking to TV Line, Agron confirmed reports that Sam (Chord Overstreet) will sing Quinn a Justin Bieber track to impress her.

She teased: "But does it? That's the question... The episode stirs up some problems with them."

Agron also joked that she likes Sam's attempts to win Quinn over, saying: "I liken him to a golden retriever puppy. He is sweet, he can be a little dopey - in a lovable way - and sometimes his thoughts aren't fully cooked."

Glee returns for new episodes in the US on February 6 on Fox. The second season continues on Mondays at 9pm on E4 in the UK.

Katy
13-01-2011, 20:22
theres something about this programme that is just really good! it makes me feel happy!

Abbie
13-01-2011, 22:38
I really enjoyed the episode but wanted more from it

tammyy2j
17-01-2011, 10:16
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has confirmed that Anne Hathaway will be appearing on the show.

The Love and Other Drugs star previously revealed that she would love to guest star on the show - named 'Best Comedy Series' at the Golden Globes last night - as Kurt's (Chris Colfer) aunt.

Speaking to E!'s Kristin Dos Santos, Murphy added: "The thing that's great about Anne Hathaway is that she created her own character and we just ran into her and we said 'Really?' So we're going to do that. We love her."

Amber Riley - Mercedes in the hit show - admitted that some of the cast had only found out the news "about ten minutes ago".

Murphy did not confirm any more information on the role or when Hathaway will appear.

Glee returns to Fox on February 6 in the US, and continues on E4 at 9pm on Mondays in the UK.

tammyy2j
17-02-2011, 10:38
The cast of Glee has surpassed The King as the act with the highest number of songs to rank on Billboard's Hot 100.

The cast debuted six new songs this week, bringing their total to 113, five more than Elvis Presley's 108. With new songs added from each episode, it's no surprise that the cast of Glee has risen speedily to the top. In October, they surpassed The Beatles' record of 71 songs.

tammyy2j
09-03-2011, 11:49
Nicole Scherzinger has revealed that she would love to guest star in Glee.

In an interview on Capital FM's Scottish breakfast show, the singer explained that she is planning to talk to the programme's producers.

"I love Glee and am waiting for my time," she said. "I really want to do something on Glee but am always travelling so don't get time to watch it a lot but I try to where I can.

"We're going to set up some meetings and stuff. I would definitely love to do a guest spot on Glee because I came from musical theatre."

Scherzinger also explained that she wouldn't want to play herself on the show, saying: "I want to take on a completely new character, like something kind of dramatic and not what people would expect. To be unrecognisable would be cool."

Glee airs on Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox in the US and on Mondays at 9pm on E4 in the UK.

tammyy2j
30-03-2011, 11:26
Matthew Morrison has said that he would love Adele to appear on Glee.

The actor, who plays glee club coach Will Schuester on the Fox musical comedy, told Metro that he is a big fan of the 'Rolling In The Deep' singer.

Morrison said: "I love Adele. 'Turning Tables' is one of my favourite songs right now. I don't know if she's an actress but I'd love to hear her music on Glee."

On the possibility of collaborating with Adele on the show or through his own musical projects, he added: "It would be my extreme honour to work with her. I think her voice is from another planet. She's so amazing."

Earlier this year, Adele admitted that she is a big fan of Glee, saying: "I f**king love Glee - love, love, love Glee."

However, she added that she has been put off appearing on TV shows after looking "a mug" during a guest appearance on Ugly Betty in 2009.

tammyy2j
30-03-2011, 11:27
An upcoming episode of Glee will be extended to 90 minutes, reports have suggested.

According to TV Line, the 'Born This Way' instalment will be lengthened because there is so much happening in the show.

The episode, which will feature a performance of the Lady GaGa track 'Born This Way', is expected to focus on the characters as they struggle with their self-image.

Rachel (Lea Michele) will consider having cosmetic surgery on her nose, while Lauren (Ashley Fink) will run for prom queen.

Meanwhile, Max Adler has previously suggested that the episode could involve a storyline for his character Karofsky and Cory Monteith claimed that it "gets kind of heavy".

Negotiations about extending the episode are thought to be ongoing, but if Fox agrees then producers are reportedly planning to shoot two more musical numbers to fill the time.

A spokesperson for Fox declined to comment.

Glee returns for a new episode in the US on April 19 on Fox and continues in the UK on Mondays at 9pm on E4.

tammyy2j
31-03-2011, 10:32
Jonathan Groff has signed up to return to Glee.

Groff, who plays Jesse St James, appeared in the show's first season as a love interest for Rachel (Lea Michele).

However, Groff ended his relationship with Rachel by throwing eggs at her with the members of his glee club Vocal Adrenaline.

TV Line reports that Groff has now agreed to reprise his role in Glee in the final three episodes of the season.

A source claimed: "He's back to apologise to Rachel, and perhaps get her back."

Glee returns for a new episode in the US on April 19 on Fox and continues in the UK on Mondays at 9pm on E4.

tammyy2j
08-04-2011, 16:03
Dianna Agron is reportedly dating Chris Evans.

The ‘Glee’ actress – who split from Alex Pettyfer earlier this year – and the ‘Captain America: The First Avenger’ actor are said to have hooked up in February after meeting at a pre-Oscars party and she has already won his family’s approval.

A source told America’s In Touch magazine: “Chris’ brother Scott is a huge fan of her show, and he particularly loves Dianna. He and his friends like to joke that as long as she stays on the show, the family will welcome her with open arms!”

Dianna split from her ‘I Am Number Four’ co-star Alex at the beginning of February after dating for less than a year, even though the 24-year-old beauty had recently spoken about their exciting relationship.

She explained: "Alex might see himself as a bad boy, but he's actually very sweet in real life.

"I think it's important to have your differences in any relationship. I wouldn't want to be dating a carbon copy of myself. That would just be boring."

Chris, 29, has previously romanced Jessica Biel and Christina Ricci.

Abigail
13-04-2011, 20:29
I've started watching season 2 again. I loved Sing by MCR. I'm hoping Mr Schu and Emma get together.

tammyy2j
14-04-2011, 13:59
I've started watching season 2 again. I loved Sing by MCR. I'm hoping Mr Schu and Emma get together.

I'm not liking Finn and Quinn this season

Blaine is my favourite character now love him

tammyy2j
20-04-2011, 16:08
Tom Cruise is set to follow in fellow Hollywood A-lister Gwyneth Paltrow's footsteps by appearing in Glee, it has been reported.

The actor is apparently in talks to play a failed and aging pop star who is teaching a Glee club at a rival school.

A source told reporters: "They are willing to let him have a lot of input into his character just to try to get him on the show. They know Katie and Suri are big fans."

Rumour has it that the 48-year-old is currently undergoing vocal training for his role as a singer in Rock Of Ages.

Perdita
26-04-2011, 19:37
Matthew Morrison has confirmed that there will be a death in an upcoming episode of Glee.

Speaking to E! Online, Morrison explained that viewers may be surprised by the scenes.

"Somebody's dying," he said. "Obviously I'm not going to tell you who it is, but it's no-one that you would probably expect.

"The episode right before the finale is called 'Funeral'. We were actually at a funeral home yesterday, shooting all day. It was a very taxing day."

Morrison also teased that Will and Emma "get a little closer towards the end of the season" and revealed details of Kristin Chenoweth's return to the show.

"[Chenoweth's character] April's coming back," he said. "I don't know if she's quite sobered up yet! Her all-white production of The Wiz failed on Broadway so she's going to start doing a one-woman show that she's getting ready to show on Broadway. So she's asking for my help."

Glee airs on Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox in the US and on Mondays at 9pm on E4 in the UK.

DS

tammyy2j
05-05-2011, 11:08
Glee is coming to theaters — in 3-D.

The producers of the Fox hit plan to release Glee Live! 3D!, a film of the Glee concert tour. The film will have a two-week run starting Aug. 12.

“This tour was all about going out and performing for our amazing fans who have supported our show from the beginning, but due to the limited time we had to travel during our hiatus, there were only so many cities we could get to before we had to resume work on the television series,” said creator Ryan Murphy, who will also produce the film. “We knew that not every fan who wanted to attend a concert would get that opportunity. Now, thanks to our friends at Twentieth Century Fox Film, we’ll be able to bring the concert experience to movie theaters across the country in full three dimensional glory. We promise every passionate ‘Gleek’ a cinematic experience that will have them singing and dancing in the aisles.”

Kevin Tancharoen (Fame, Mortal Kombat: Legacy) will direct the film, which will include musical numbers such as “I’m a Slave 4 U,” “Raise Your Glass,” “Teenage Dream,” and “Lucky,” as well as “Don’t Stop Believin’.”

Perdita
09-05-2011, 20:28
Glee star Matthew Morrison is to perform his new single on the show as part of its second season finale later this month.

It has been confirmed that Morrison, who plays Glee club teacher Will Schuester on the series, will perform the ballad 'Still Got Tonight' on the upcoming New York-themed episode.

The single, from Morrison's self-titled debut album, was co-written by former American Idol winner Kris Allen.

"It was going to be just a big dance piece with me doing this big dance number," Morrison explained to The Hollywood Reporter. "But they said, 'We want you to sing it and make it a big moment'."

The actor explained that series creator Ryan Murphy was keen to use 'Still Got Tonight' in the episode, and convinced Fox chairman Dana Walden that singing an original song would be in keeping with the character.

"We worked really hard to make it feel organic to the show," Murphy said, regarding the song's inclusion.

The season two finale of Glee is scheduled to air in the US on May 24.

DS

tammyy2j
17-05-2011, 12:07
The third season of Glee will air on Sky instead of E4 in the UK.

After rumours about the show's future on E4 last month, Sky has reportedly signed a deal to broadcast the new episodes.

According to the Daily Star, Sky eventually paid £12m for the rights to the series.

A spokesperson for Sky would not confirm or deny the reports but a Channel 4 spokesperson told Digital Spy: "By not renewing the Glee deal, we are freeing up huge amounts of budget to invest in home-grown programming, British talent and of course continuing to discover and showcase what the US has to offer."

The spokesperson added: "We are particularly thrilled to have recently acquired The Killing."

Channel 4 announced last month that it had picked up The Killing, the American remake of popular Danish series Forbrydelsen.

The first season of Glee premiered on E4 in the UK in 2009 and became a hit for the digital channel. The current season is airing on Mondays at 9pm on E4.

Perdita
03-06-2011, 10:27
Glee will introduce two new characters in the upcoming third season.

The two female parts will be recurring roles, TV Line reports.

The first character is described as "Adele meets Susan Boyle". She is expected to have a great voice and be of high school age, although the actress playing her must be at least 18.

Rebecca, the second role, will be a beautiful and versatile singer.

The two new characters will join the winner of The Glee Project, the new reality show which premieres on Oxygen on June 12. The victor will be given a seven-episode arc on Glee.

Glee star Matthew Morrison recently admitted that he expects the show to change over the next few seasons and confessed that the scripts are often written at the last minute.

The series will return for its third season on Fox this fall. The second season is currently airing in the UK on Mondays at 9pm on E4.

tammyy2j
08-06-2011, 11:22
Another Glee star is flying solo with a solo album.

Naya Rivera has signed a deal with Columbia Records, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The 24-year-old, who plays villainess Santana, will begin recording her debut album after the Glee tour wraps later this month.

She is the third Glee star to ink a record deal, following Matthew Morrison and Mark Salling, both of whom have already released their discs.

tammyy2j
13-06-2011, 10:43
Sky has confirmed that it will air the third series of Glee and reality show The Glee Project exclusively in the UK.

The broadcaster today announced a deal with 20th Century Fox to show all future episodes of the musical comedy and its accompanying talent competition from the autumn.

Stuart Murphy, Director of Programmes for Sky, said of the agreement: "Glee has been nothing short of a phenomenon, and we're thrilled to secure the future of the show for our customers with this life-of-series deal.

"It's the perfect fit for Sky 1 and we're thrilled to be able to build on the success it has already achieved, and we hope our customers will be as chuffed and excited as we all are."

Reports that Sky had poached Glee from E4 for an alleged £12m fee first circulated last month.

The winner of the The Glee Project will receive a seven-episode arc in Glee's third season. The ten-part contest premiered in America yesterday on the Oxygen network.

Glee was first broadcast in the UK on E4 in January 2010. The second season finale - the last episode to be shown on the channel - will air tonight at 9pm.

Perdita
18-06-2011, 18:24
Gwyneth Paltrow made a surprise appearance on the 'Glee Live!' tour earlier this week.

Reprising her popular guest role as substitute teacher Holly Holliday, Paltrow took to the stage at the tour's show in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Thursday for a rendition of Cee Lo Green's 'Forget You'.

Paltrow previously performed the song at this year's Grammy Awards as well as on an episode of Saturday Night Live.

People confirms that Paltrow's appearance on the tour was being taped as part of the upcoming Glee: The 3D Concert film.

Glee villain Jane Lynch also make an special appearance at the show, singing alongside series stars Lea Michele and Cory Monteith.

tammyy2j
23-06-2011, 14:00
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has revealed that not all of the show's cast will leave at the end of the upcoming third season.

Murphy confirmed last week that he plans to refresh the show's cast at the end of the 2012 season by having many of the Glee club members graduate high school and leave the series.

Glee has so far been purposefully vague about the students' ages. Murphy has now claimed that there are several characters who are not yet seniors and will stay on for a potential fourth season.

"I would say there are some people who are not seniors and there are some people that are really intellectually challenged," Murphy told EW. "Like, you know that Britney is pulling straight Fs."

Murphy added that while older characters like Finn, Quinn and Puck are likely to leave at the end of the third season, he plans to use some of the show's newer characters to help in the transition.

"Chord [Overstreet] is not a senior. I believe Darren [Criss] is not a senior," he added, when pressed as to who was staying on. "There's a group of them. But this year we will be adding new people."

When asked whether those who are leaving would ever be asked to make guest appearances, Murphy said that he didn't think it would be a good idea.

Glee will return for its third season in September.

tammyy2j
07-07-2011, 16:22
Chord Overstreet is reportedly welcome to appear on Glee's upcoming third season should he decide to return.

It was reported last week that Overstreet would most likely leave the Fox musical drama after it was decided not to turn his character Sam Evans into a series regular.

However, sources have since denied that Overstreet's role on Glee had changed, insisting that he was asked to continue on as a recurring player next season with the possibility of being upgraded at a later date.

"His option to be a series regular was just not picked up at this time. If Chord wants to appear on Glee, the choice is his," the insider explained to TVLine.

"The Glee writers like his Sam character, and have plans to write for him. He and his reps have been told that he is welcome back to Glee, and everyone hopes he will show up on August 10 when filming begins."

The source also elaborated on the decision to officially make Darren Criss (Blaine Anderson) and Harry Shum Jr (Mike Chang) into series regulars, citing that the actors appeared on screen for two years before reaching that level.

"If Chord has a great season, which we expect he will, then he will become a regular like Harry, possibly as early as January," the insider added.

Glee creator Ryan Murphy attempted to assuage fans by revealing that the Sam Evans character was not a senior and would therefore not graduate at the end of the third season.

Perdita
14-07-2011, 10:06
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Three of the biggest stars on hit musical TV comedy "Glee" will "graduate" high school next year and won't be back on the show for a fourth season in 2012, the show's creator said on Wednesday.

In an interview with showbusiness website The Hollywood Reporter, Ryan Murphy said that Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Cory Monteith (Finn) "are not going to be back at all for Season 4."

Murphy said the decision had been taken in order to keep the dark comedy, which features a group of misfits in a struggling high school choir, more credible.

"You can keep them on the show for six years and people will criticise you for not being realistic, or you can be really true to life and say when they started the show they were very clearly sophomores and they should graduate at the end of their senior year," he told the Hollywood Reporter.

Broadcaster Fox could not immediately be reached for comment.

Murphy suggested that other characters would also be leaving the show when season three comes to an end in May 2012. He said that planning for life after high school will be a major theme of the upcoming third season of the Emmy-award winning show, which starts on September 20.

Colfer, 21, who plays a bullied gay teen on the Fox show, has won Emmy and Screen Actors Guild awards for his performance.

Both Colfer and the "Glee" series are expected to feature strongly in nominations to be announced on Thursday for the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards -- the highest honors in the television industry.

"Glee" has become a pop culture phenomenon since its debut in 2009, propelling its young stars to red carpet fame, producing several hit albums of songs used in the show and spawning two nationwide concert tours by cast members.

tammyy2j
14-07-2011, 10:54
Wow that is the main leads

Perdita
16-07-2011, 07:24
Chris Colfer has claimed that he was not made aware of his upcoming departure from Glee.

Show creator Ryan Murphy confirmed this week that Colfer, Lea Michele and Cory Monteith will leave Glee when their respective characters Kurt Hummel, Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson graduate at the end of the third season next year.

Despite being forewarned of a possible Glee shake-up, Colfer stated that he was not expecting to exit the Fox comedy so soon.

"I didn't necessarily know that it was going to be our last season next year," he told Entertainment Weekly. "I knew something like that was coming up eventually. I mean, we can't be there forever."

However, Colfer also told Extra that he appreciated the need "for a conclusion" to Kurt's story.

"Do I want to leave the show? Absolutely not," he said. "This is home for me. But I understand that there's time for a conclusion."

Colfer, who yesterday picked up a second Emmy nomination for his portrayal of Kurt, previously said that he would not have chosen to leave Glee.

Perdita
18-07-2011, 14:08
Idina Menzel is set to return to Glee.

The Tony Award winner is in final talks to reprise her role as Rachel Berry's biological mum Shelby Corcoran in the upcoming third season, Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy told Deadline.

"I'm really excited that Idina is joining the family again. We missed her last year and we're happy that she is coming back," he said.

Idina, who first appeared in the first season as the coach of McKinley High New Directions' rival glee club Vocal Adrenaline, is said to be set for a major arc that could span as many as 10 or 12 episodes.

In the third series, Idina's alter-ego Shelby will return from New York to Ohio to join McKinley High as a new teacher. After adopting Quinn and Puck's baby girl, she is expected to complicate matters for her daughter Rachel (Lea Michele) and her former flame, Glee club leader Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison).

PA

Perdita
20-07-2011, 15:18
Glee star Max Adler has revealed that he would love his character Karofsky to get some resolution.

In the second season of the show, Karofsky began to come to terms with the fact that he is gay.

Adler has now revealed that he is in talks to return for the third season of Glee.

"There have been discussions," he told TV Guide. "I can say, definitely stay tuned and please watch because it will be pretty neat."

Adler added that he thinks there is a lot more to explore in Karofsky's storyline, saying: "[It] wasn't completely resolved after the prom episode. I feel like there's more to look at and discover with him and his struggles. Is he going to overcome it? Or is he going to give up on himself and hide in the shadows?

"I feel like it would be nice for Karofsky to have a happy ending and a resolution. But at this point I don't know where they're going to take him. There could be a totally different lesson in there to be learned that I don't even see yet."

It recently emerged that Idina Menzel will be returning to Glee for the third season, which premieres on September 20 on Fox.

lizann
20-07-2011, 16:13
I was very disappointed with the live shows total waste of money and I say this as a huge Glee fan

Perdita
23-07-2011, 11:15
Amber Riley has teased that she could be leaving Glee at the end of next season.

The 25-year-old expressed uncertainty about her character Mercedes Jones's future on the Fox comedy, following the announcement that Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Chris Colfer will all depart the show in 2012.

"I may not be coming back for a fourth season," Riley hinted to E!. "Who knows?

"Whatever happens, this third season is what happens, and I think everybody's okay with it... I love my job to pieces, but when it's time to go, it's time to go and, hopefully, there are greater things on the horizon."

Riley further admitted that she had not been forewarned of the Glee shake-up by co-creator Ryan Murphy, but was quick to play down the "scandal" sparked by Colfer's claim to be unaware of his axing.

"I found out about it like everybody else did, on the internet," she revealed. "But it's something that's not that surprising to us, and I think it's just more surprising to others.

"People think it's such a scandal when, really, it's not. I think it's smart to have new students come in... and I'm really excited."

Riley earlier claimed that Michele, Monteith and Colfer are "fine" about leaving Glee.

tammyy2j
25-07-2011, 12:16
The biggest Glee news coming out of Comic-Con: Despite Ryan Murphy saying that Rachel, Kurt, and Finn will graduate at end of this coming third season, stars Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, and Cory Monteith will return for season 4.

At today’s panel in San Diego, Glee co-creator and exec producer Brad Falchuk told the audience that even though the three were set to finish high school, “because they’re graduating doesn’t mean they’re leaving the show. If you have Lea Michele under contract, you don’t say, ‘We’re gonna let you go.’”

“It was never our plan or our intention to let them go,” Fulchuk added. “They are not done with the show after this season.”

That’s a big about-face from what Murphy told The Hollywood Reporter: “You can keep them on the show for six years and people will criticize you for not being realistic, or you can be really true to life and say when they started the show they were very clearly sophomores and they should graduate at the end of their senior year.”

Murphy also said he made the decision in concert with Michele and Colfer. “I involved Chris and Lea and they thought that was a good idea,” he told THR. “They both trust the writing and trust me and felt that it would be great to have an open and closed experience for them to go out while they were on top.”

EW confirmed that all of the actors have signed traditional seven-year contracts so it’s not like their deals were going to expire after next season, though the studio retains the right to drop them year after year.

Chord Overstreet’s exit, however, is still a go, Falchuk said. In fact, he won’t return this fall for any episodes. Falchuk said Overstreet was offered a deal to return for 10 episodes with the possibility of becoming a series regular, but Overstreet declined in favor of other opportunities.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/24/glee-lea-michele-chris-colfer-cory-monteith-not-leaving/

Perdita
04-08-2011, 06:44
Glee will add two new "mean girls" to its cast for the upcoming third season, it has been revealed.

The Fox musical series will welcome the controversial characters - named Sugar and Sheila - to McKinley High's already established cast this fall, reports TV Line.

Sheila has been described as "affluent, self-confident and a godawful singer", while Sugar will represent a "modern-day Joan Jett" and will have a bad-girl edge to her with a lot of tattoos and her own clique of friends.

Glee execs are also said to be looking to cast the role of Bubba, a linebacker who begins dating Mercedes (Amber Riley) during the summer break.

Arts-hating geometry teacher Nancy Bletheim will also join the cast, with actresses aged over 60 currently being considered for the part.

Glee recently expanded to the big screen with Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, which opens in US cinemas on August 12 and August 19 in the UK.

tammyy2j
11-08-2011, 10:35
Glee is adding another new cast member to its roster for Season 3.
American Dreams vet Vanessa Lengies will recur on the Fox musical as Sugar, a spoiled new student described as a cross between a New Jersey housewife and former Glee guest star Molly Shannon, TVLine reports.
Although Sugar can't carry a tune, at least we know Lengies can move thanks to her three seasons on American Dreams dancing on American Bandstand alongside star Brittany Snow.
Lengies, 26, also plays Nurse Kelly Epson on TNT's HawthoRNe and guest-starred on Castle earlier this year. Her casting follows that of Friday Night Lights alum LaMarcus Tinker, who will play Mercedes' new boyfriend this coming season.

Perdita
14-08-2011, 08:29
Glee star Lea Michele has teased some new details about the show's upcoming third season.

The musical series returns on Fox next month, and Michele revealed that she will share a lot of screen time with fellow Glee stars Chris Colfer and Darren Criss.

"I know that she's going to be in the school musical," she told The Hollywood Reporter, regarding her character Rachel Berry. "I have some awesome storylines with Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, and I'll be singing a lot of Broadway as always."

Michele added that the new season will continue to focus on the core group of students, in particular those characters that are in their senior year.

The actress also claimed that the show will continue to reinvent forgotten pop songs for a modern audience.

"In season one we did a lot of classic rock songs, or not even so much classic rock but songs you haven't seen in the Top 10 in a while," Michele explained. "I definitely think they're going to do more of that this year, taking songs that used to be incredibly popular and reinventing them."

Michele has previously admitted that she is not focusing on her character's potentially reduced role next season, but has said that she is excited about the possibility of a spinoff series focusing on Rachel and Kurt.

Glee will make its season three premiere on September 20.

tammyy2j
22-08-2011, 12:00
Samuel Larsen and Damian McGinty have been crowned joint-winners of The Glee Project.

The 19-year-old from California and the 18-year-old from Northern Ireland were announced as the overall champions on tonight's finale, and have each won seven-episode storylines on the third season of Glee.

The pair beat fellow finalists Lindsay Pearce and Alex Newell. However, both Pearce and Newell were also rewarded for their time in the competition with two-episode guest stints on the Fox drama's next run.

Glee creator Ryan Murphy featured as a guest judge on the finale, in which the finalists tackled Journey's 'Don't Stop Believin'' for their homework assignment, and took on Pink's 'Raise Your Glass' for this week's music video.

The Glee Project's executive producer Michael Davies recently revealed that he feels "incredibly confident" about the show's chances of a second season.

"[It hasn't been] officially picked up, [but] talks have begun," he told reporters at the Television Critics Association. "A lot of the planning has begun."

Perdita
23-08-2011, 14:17
The Glee Project is reportedly close to being renewed for a second season.

The Oxygen reality show, which searched for a new star to appear on Glee, came to a close at the weekend.

The network is now close to officially announcing a second season of the programme, Entertainment Weekly reports.

Fans of the show have already been invited to sign up to receive information about casting for a potential second season. One source claimed that almost 50,000 people have joined the mailing list so far.

Oxygen is expected to begin auditions for a second season of The Glee Project in the fall with four or five open castings around the country. Stars from Glee are also thought to be in negotiations to appear at the auditions.

However, it is not yet clear whether The Glee Project will be able to offer another storyline on Glee as the show has not yet been renewed for a fourth season.

When the first series of The Glee Project began casting, Glee had already received an unusual deal for a second and third season.

The Glee Project's executive producer Michael Davies recently revealed that he is feeling "incredibly confident" about the show's future.

lizann
25-08-2011, 11:25
Season 3 promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLU9zi4TeM&feature=player_embedded#!

tammyy2j
02-09-2011, 12:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbR8MmCmoHQ&feature=player_embedded

Perdita
04-09-2011, 18:56
30 Rock star Cheyenne Jackson married his long-term partner Monte Lapka yesterday.

Jackson and Lapka wed in the Hamptons, New York, where same-sex marriage was recently legalised.

"It's official, after 11 years together, married the best man I've ever known," Jackson tweeted this weekend, along with a photo of the newlyweds.

The actor is best known for his regular recurring role on NBC comedy 30 Rock as Danny Baker.

More recently, Jackson appeared on Fox musical series Glee as the coach of rival glee club Vocal Adrenaline.

Perdita
20-09-2011, 14:09
Glee's executive producer Ryan Murphy has revealed that he thinks the third season will be "amazing".

Murphy told TV Guide that he already knows the storyline for the entire season.

"Before we did anything, we figured out where we were going," he said. "Who graduates? Who doesn't?

"Do they go off into the ether or do they stay in Ohio? This time we know what we're writing towards, which is great."

Murphy explained that the idea of what to do after high school will be a big theme, saying: "Sometimes college isn't for everyone. What do you do if that's your sneaking suspicion? What happens?"

Murphy also revealed that the new writers on the show, who he claimed have "big opinions", spent a long time working out possible plots for the season before choosing the best.

"From that, came an amazing arc and an amazing season," he said.

Murphy added that he is enjoying working on the new episodes, saying: "I love the Glee scripts and the direction of this year so much. Not that I didn't love season two, but between the tour and the reality show and the movie, it was so much of the business side of things for me. Now, I really am just concentrating on the scripts."

Glee premieres on Tuesday at 8/7c on Fox in the US and on Thursday at 9pm on Sky1 in the UK.

CrazyLea
23-09-2011, 15:03
Do we discuss episodes here? I'm just gonna do it, move it if I'm wrong :p

Anyone love last nights episode? I think it was a nice introducing/gettting back into the mix kinda episode, tying up loose ends etc..

Bit disappointed that they axed Sam, wasn't a huge fan of his but still.. and wish Lauren was still in Glee, she and Puck were funny to watch.

Loved the scene with Rachel and Kurt in the car! I love their newly developed friendship, they have great chemistry :).

And also loved the scene where Rachel was trying to persuade Quinn to come back to Glee - those two should become friends more! Quinn's new look is interesting, wonder how long it will last?

The whole new Mercedes boyfriend thing was a bit weird however :S we don't even know this guy!?

Oh anddd so glad Blaine has transferred to Mckinley! Think I am in love with him :love:

So who are seniors and who are juniors then? When Kurt and Rachel were discussing colleges with Jacob, it sounded like Kurt muttered under his breath that Rachel was a Junior? But then they were proper college searching :confused:

Songs weren't amazing, but not terrible.

... and my essay ends.

tammyy2j
23-09-2011, 15:23
Do we discuss episodes here? I'm just gonna do it, move it if I'm wrong :p

Anyone love last nights episode? I think it was a nice introducing/gettting back into the mix kinda episode, tying up loose ends etc..

Bit disappointed that they axed Sam, wasn't a huge fan of his but still.. and wish Lauren was still in Glee, she and Puck were funny to watch.

Loved the scene with Rachel and Kurt in the car! I love their newly developed friendship, they have great chemistry :).

And also loved the scene where Rachel was trying to persuade Quinn to come back to Glee - those two should become friends more! Quinn's new look is interesting, wonder how long it will last?

The whole new Mercedes boyfriend thing was a bit weird however :S we don't even know this guy!?

Oh anddd so glad Blaine has transferred to Mckinley! Think I am in love with him :love:

So who are seniors and who are juniors then? When Kurt and Rachel were discussing colleges with Jacob, it sounded like Kurt muttered under his breath that Rachel was a Junior? But then they were proper college searching :confused:

Songs weren't amazing, but not terrible.

... and my essay ends.

I like the new character Sugar or Candy whatever her name even though she cant sing

I liked Blaine's take on Tom Jones classic :D

Perdita
28-09-2011, 15:33
Glee star Harry Shum Jr has dropped some hints about the arrival of Mike's parents.

Tamlyn Tomita and Keong Sim recently signed up to play Mike's mother and father and will make their debut in next week's episode.

Shum has now told E! Online that the instalment is "Mike Chang heavy".

"You get to meet the parents, and you see them go head to head a little bit," he teased. "When you finally meet them, you get a sense of Mike Chang's home life and the pressure he has with school."

Shum added that viewers will see Mike's parents "time and time again", saying: "We're diving deeper into his life. I think the storyline definitely calls for that."

Jenna Ushkowitz has previously revealed that her character Tina, who is dating Mike, will meet his parents.

Glee airs on Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox in the US and on Thursdays at 9pm on Sky1 in the UK.

Perdita
05-10-2011, 17:02
Glee star Amber Riley has admitted that she was nervous about her latest storyline on the show.

In this week's episode, Riley left New Directions and joined Shelby's new glee club.

Riley has now told Entertainment Weekly that she was initially worried about what the move could mean.

"I was scared," she said. "I was like, 'What does that mean? What is she doing?'"

However, she added: "Every actor loves a challenge, and I get to embark on something new, something different that Mercedes hasn't gotten to do."

Riley also teased that "somebody might be coming over with Mercedes from [New Directions]" when the show returns in November.

Glee returns with a new episode on November 1 on Fox in the US and continues on Thursday on Sky1 in the UK.

Katy
07-10-2011, 15:09
cant wait to see damian mcginty in it! i love him!

Perdita
19-10-2011, 06:23
Chord Overstreet is to return to Glee, it has been reported.

The 22-year-old will reprise his role as Sam on the Fox series on a recurring basis starting with the third season's eighth episode, TV Line reports.

"We missed Chord and Chord missed us," a source told the website. "It's a win-win."

Overstreet was previously offered a recurring role on the series, but turned it down in order to pursue a career in music.

"They offered me the chance to come back for a few episodes, but there was nothing guaranteed so I decided to dive into the music thing," Overstreet said at the time.

The actor has been rumoured to be dating Emma Roberts since April.

Glee airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on Fox.

Perdita
25-10-2011, 09:09
Lea Michele has opened up about filming a sex scene for Glee.

The actress, who split from her longtime boyfriend Theo Stockman in September, revealed that she was disgusted by the sex scene she shot opposite co-star Cory Monteith.

"He was sweating so much," Michele told E! Online. "I was so grossed out!"

She went on to insist that the scene was not remotely romantic, adding: "Oh my god, it was way awkward. I adore Cory. He's like my brother and to have to do some of the stuff we did in front of our entire crew...it's so less sexy than you think.

"Really, we were in a room with, like, 20 people around us, sitting by the fireplace."

Michele recently said that she is happy to be single, revealing that she is enjoying her time alone.

Glee returns on Tuesday, November 1 at 8/7c on Fox. The show is broadcast on Sky1 and Sky1 HD in the UK.

Perdita
27-10-2011, 06:43
Jonathan Groff will be making a return to Glee later in season three as Jesse St James.

Groff appeared in the show's first season as a love interest for Rachel (Lea Michele). He later made several appearances in season two as a consultant for New Directions.

Glee creator Ryan Murphy confirmed Groff's return at a showing of the comedy's 300th musical number, according to E!.

Jesse St James will reportedly be returning as rival group Vocal Adrenaline's new coach. He will appear in four episodes, which will lead up to the season's Nationals performances.

Michele later tweeted: "So happy to have my best friend in the world Jonathan Groff back on #glee this year! Makes me the happiest girl in the world!"

Chord Overstreet will also make a return to Glee as New Directions member Sam.

lizann
27-10-2011, 11:17
Lea Michele has opened up about filming a sex scene for Glee.

The actress, who split from her longtime boyfriend Theo Stockman in September, revealed that she was disgusted by the sex scene she shot opposite co-star Cory Monteith.

"He was sweating so much," Michele told E! Online. "I was so grossed out!"

She went on to insist that the scene was not remotely romantic, adding: "Oh my god, it was way awkward. I adore Cory. He's like my brother and to have to do some of the stuff we did in front of our entire crew...it's so less sexy than you think.

"Really, we were in a room with, like, 20 people around us, sitting by the fireplace."

Michele recently said that she is happy to be single, revealing that she is enjoying her time alone.

Glee returns on Tuesday, November 1 at 8/7c on Fox. The show is broadcast on Sky1 and Sky1 HD in the UK.

I wouldnt complain :wub:

Perdita
08-11-2011, 05:35
Tanya Clarke has signed on to appear in Glee.

The soap actress will portray Sam's (Chord Overstreet) mother on the Fox series, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Meanwhile, Smallville actor John Schneider will play Sam's father.

The pair will appear on the show's eighth episode and could potentially return for more episodes in the future.

Clarke has starred on a number of soaps, including Guiding Light, As the World Turns and One Life to Live.

Glee star Charice's father was recently stabbed to death during an altercation with another man in a San Pedro convenience store.

It was announced in October that Overstreet would return to the show, after leaving the series in July to pursue a career in music.

Glee airs Tuesdays at 8pm on Fox in the US and on Thursdays at 9pm on Sky1 in the UK.

Perdita
26-11-2011, 07:50
The tracklist for Glee's seventh soundtrack album has been revealed.

The LP will be released on December 6 and feature 15 songs from the Fox comedy's third season, several of which are included in episodes still to be aired.

Among the tracks on Glee: The Music - Volume 7 are three Michael Jackson and Jackson 5 classics, 'ABC', 'Control' and 'Man In The Mirror'.

Their inclusion has sparked speculation that New Directions will pay tribute to the late King Of Pop in the forthcoming sectionals episode.

The full tracklisting is as follows:

'You Can't Stop the Beat'
'It's Not Unusual'
'Somewhere'
'Run The World (Girls)'
'Fix You'
'Last Friday Night'
'Uptown Girl'
'Tonight'
'Hot For Teacher'
'Rumour Has It/Someone Like You'
'Girls Just Want To Have Fun'
'Constant Craving'
'ABC'
'Control'
'Man In The Mirror'

The Glee cast recently unveiled a second Christmas Album, which sports covers of songs including Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas' and Live Aid's 'Do They Know It's Christmas?'

Glee returns on November 29 at 8/7c on Fox in the US and on December 1 at 9pm on Sky1 in the UK.

Perdita
21-12-2011, 20:36
Dame Helen Mirren is to lend her vocal talents to an upcoming episode of Fox's Glee.

While other celebrity guests have physically appeared on Glee either acting or singing, Mirren will provide the "inner voice" of an unnamed character - a role written specifically for the Debt actress, reports TV Line.

Mirren, along with previously announced guest star NeNe Leaks, will be featured on the show's first episode when it returns to the air in January.

A source claimed: "Helen came in and secretly recorded several long and hilarious monologues two weeks ago. Then she visited the kids on set, and they had no idea she was coming. They were stunned."

Zac Efron recently revealed that he would love to guest star on Glee as a serial killer.

Glee's cast member Naya Rivera was today announced as the new spokesperson for acne treatment Proactiv.

tammyy2j
08-01-2012, 21:56
Glee will not be given a spinoff and Lea Michele will continue with the show next season, Fox has confirmed.

Reports that Michele's character Rachel Berry could be teamed up with Chris Colfer's Kurt Hummel emerged after rumours that the pair would 'graduate' from the show with Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) at the end of season three.

Speaking at the TCA press tour today (January 8), Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly revealed that Michele would still be a big part of Glee's future.

"We are graduating the characters that are [due] to graduate, and what's come out of it is [series creator] Ryan Murphy and the guys have come up with a really cool idea," he commented.

"There will not be a Glee spinoff, but those characters will graduate and it's led to a very interesting idea that I think is going to really give us something cool to dig into next season."

It has not yet been confirmed if Colfer and Monteith will feature in Glee's fourth season.

Murphy previously claimed that plans for a Glee spinoff were dropped following the controversy over cast changes.

Perdita
09-01-2012, 10:04
Glee star Grant Gustin will be made a series regular next season, reports have suggested.

The actor joined the show this season as Sebastian, a "villain" who could come between Blaine (Darren Criss) and Kurt (Chris Colfer).

He has appeared in two episodes so far, 'The First Time' and 'Hold On To Sixteen'.

Gustin will now recur for the rest of the current season and will be a series regular in the fourth, E! Online claims.

However, a spokesperson for Fox did not confirm the news and Gustin wrote on his Twitter page that he does not know whether he will be returning as a regular.

"Thanks for all the congrats but this news is not official as of yet," he told his followers. "I would love to be sticking around. I'll be waiting for official word."

Glee returns with a new episode on January 17 at 8/7c on Fox.

Perdita
10-01-2012, 12:32
Glee star Chris Colfer has revealed that he will sing 'Ben' in the show's upcoming Michael Jackson tribute episode.

The actor explained that his character Kurt will perform the track for his boyfriend Blaine (Darren Criss).

"I have no idea [why it was chosen], but I know it was voted the worst song in history by some group," Colfer told TV Line.

"[The song] was about a rat, but we're singing it about Kurt's boyfriend. I'm not sure what the connection is!"

Colfer also revealed that Kurt's former bully Karofsky (Max Adler) will return before the end of the season, saying: "I love that character. I love that he's kind of like a good guy now."

Meanwhile, Grant Gustin - who joined the show as Sebastian last year and could become a series regular next season - revealed that his character will no longer have a crush on Blaine.

"It's actually going less in a flirtatious direction [between Blaine and Sebastian] and more of [Sebastian] just being a d**k," he joked. "I'm not necessarily trying to split up [Kurt and Blaine]."

Colfer, Lea Michele and Cory Monteith have all confirmed that they will be returning for Glee's fourth season, despite the fact that their characters are graduating.

Glee returns with a new episode on January 17 at 8/7c on Fox.

Perdita
17-01-2012, 06:34
Ryan Murphy has said that Glee will have an episode dedicated to Saturday Night Fever.

The creator revealed that he has wanted to do an episode featuring disco music for a while, adding that he has always loved The Bee Gees.

"We've never done disco on the show, but I'm interested in the genius of The Bee Gees," Murphy told TV Guide.

He went on to say that he would invite Saturday Night Fever star John Travolta to appear in the episode in question.

"I would ask him," Murphy said. "Travolta and Cory Monteith [Finn] became close friends at a party when Cory told him he'd seen Broken Arrow 20 times. Travolta sent him an autographed copy of the DVD. So maybe we'll have them dance in a Finn dream sequence."

It was recently reported that Glee star Lea Michele will return for a fourth season of the show.

tammyy2j
17-01-2012, 16:01
Finn shouldnt dance at all :p

Perdita
17-01-2012, 16:44
Damian McGinty has confirmed that Rory will get a romance in upcoming episodes of Glee.

The Glee Project winner told E! Online that he does not expect Rory's crush on Brittany (Heather Morris) to come to anything.

"I mean, Brittany's with Santana," he said. "She's kind of off the market. But I want Rory to have a girlfriend and it could happen pretty soon, so watch out."

McGinty, who previously confessed that he was hoping for a romance on the show, confirmed that he has just read a script in which Rory gets a love interest.

"I'm excited, because it's not as simple as Rory just getting a girl," he teased. "He doesn't quite have the girl, but he kind of does, then there's a whole story behind it that's going to continue through the season where people might see a different side of Rory.

"I was interested reading it. I only get half the script, and when I saw the end of the first half my reaction was, 'Uh oh. Oh no'. It's a big shock."

McGinty, who has had his stay on Glee extended, recently admitted that he would love to become a series regular.

The show airs on Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox.

tammyy2j
18-01-2012, 11:54
TVLine reports that Jeff Goldblum (Portlandia) and Brian Stokes Mitchell (Ugly Betty) will show up in the Feb. 14 episode of Glee as Hiram and LeRoy Berry aka Rachel's two dads. The two men will sing.

Perdita
18-01-2012, 12:07
TVLine reports that Jeff Goldblum (Portlandia) and Brian Stokes Mitchell (Ugly Betty) will show up in the Feb. 14 episode of Glee as Hiram and LeRoy Berry aka Rachel's two dads. The two men will sing.

Jeff Goldblum is the latest celeb to have bagged a role on Glee.

The Fly actor will play one of Rachel's gay dads in the musical comedy series, while his partner will be played by Brian Stokes Mitchell, reports TVLine.com.

The actors, who both have Broadway experience, are expected to sing when they appear in the US show as Hiram and LeRoy Berry.

Rachel (Lea Michele) often mentions her dads and Glee creator Ryan Murphy has previously said he would be "interested" in seeing them on screen. Idina Menzel has already appeared as Rachel's mum.

The pair join a long line of stars who have shot cameo roles in the award-winning series, including How I Met Your Mother's Neil Patrick Harris, ER's John Stamos and Oscar-winner Gwyneth Paltrow, who scooped an Emmy for her recurring role as substitute teacher Holly Holliday.

Perdita
21-01-2012, 19:56
Glee star Lea Michele has been spotted wearing an apparent wedding band on her ring finger during filming, seemingly confirming that her character Rachel Berry accepts Finn Hudson's marriage proposal.

Viewers were left stunned when Finn (Cory Monteith) popped the question at the cliffhanger climax to the Fox show's latest episode 'Yes/No', which aired in the US on January 17.

In images published today from the shooting of Glee's Valentine's Day special, Michele can clearly be seen wearing a ring that strongly resembles the one seen on the show.

Fans will not discover Rachel's answer until January 31 at the earliest, when the next episode is shown stateside.

Glee's UK return date has yet to be confirmed, with Sky1 saying only that it will air in early 2012.

Discussing the plot twist recently, Monteith said that he believes Finn proposed because he is anxious about the future.

"Finn has some real, real feelings for Rachel that lead toward it," he said. "But I think he's also trying to hang on to something. He's trying to keep the love locked down."

Monteith also revealed that he and Michele "phoned each other screaming" when they were told of the surprise.

The pair were this month confirmed to be returning for Glee's fourth season.

Perdita
03-02-2012, 07:29
Sky1 has confirmed that Glee will return for the rest of its third season next month.

The popular musical series will begin airing in the UK again from March 1, the broadcaster announced today.

Sky1 will then be able to show a new episode every week until the end of the season.

The first instalment back, 'Yes/No', features a guest voiceover from Dame Helen Mirren, while the episode airing the week after will see the cast paying tribute to Michael Jackson.

Other guest stars appearing in future episodes include Ricky Martin, Matt Bomer and Gloria Estefan, while Brian Stokes Mitchell and Jeff Goldblum will appear in the show as the fathers of Rachel (Lea Michele).

Glee returns with a new episode on Sky1 on March 1 at 9pm.

lizann
03-02-2012, 17:08
^ About time

Perdita
06-02-2012, 11:50
Fox has confirmed that Glee will take a seven-week hiatus later this year.

The network announced last week that the show will air a winter finale on February 21 before taking a break.

Glee will return with new episodes on April 10 and is expected to then air an unbroken run until the end of the season.

A special two-hour live edition of American Idol will be broadcast on February 28, while on March 6 Fox's new comedy block will begin.

Raising Hope, I Hate My Teenage Daughter, New Girl and the second season of Breaking In will all be featured on Tuesday nights.

Breaking In was originally dropped by Fox but a second season was ordered last August.

Breaking In's co-creator Adam F Goldberg has previously suggested that the show was saved by the success of freshman comedy New Girl.

Glee's next episode, airing on Fox on Tuesday at 8/7c, will feature Ricky Martin as a Spanish teacher.

tammyy2j
07-02-2012, 12:17
The cast of Glee will cover one of The Wanted's biggest hits in an upcoming episode.

The boyband have revealed that their single 'Glad You Came' will feature on a future episode of the hit US musical drama.

Speaking about the news, band member Jay McGuiness told Capital FM: "Glee is just as big in the UK, so when we heard, we were just like, 'What's going on boys?'"

'Glad You Came' reached number one on the UK chart last summer and is currently number 40 on the US Hot 100.

The Wanted are coming to the end of their US tour and will perform in San Diego on February 7 and Hollywood on February 8 before returning to the UK for their 'The Code' arena shows.

The five-piece recently admitted they were "speechless" at their popularity in North America, after a number of their gigs sold out.

Perdita
09-02-2012, 13:46
Ricky Martin could return to Glee in the future, reports have suggested.

The musician could become a recurring character or even a series regular on the Fox show, TV Line reports.

Martin appeared in this week's episode as Spanish night class teacher David Martinez.

At the end of the instalment, David became McKinley High's Spanish teacher after Will (Matthew Morrison) decided to switch to history instead.

"We hope to have [Martin] fly in and tape when he can," a source claimed. "He loves the show and his character and wants to do it."

The reports have suggested that Martin could appear in Glee again in spring.

Glee airs on Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox. The third season will resume in the UK on March 1 on Sky1.

CrazyLea
12-02-2012, 23:13
Uggg I can't wait for Glee to return. Just want it back now :p I am resisting the urge to watch it online. But not sure how much longer I can hold out!

Good thing is though, that when it returns it's not taking any more breaks, so I read earlier on Sky website. Plus side!

tammyy2j
14-02-2012, 14:32
"Glee" producers will make the upcoming Valentine's Day episode an official tribute for the late Whitney Houston. A representative for the musical series has confirmed, "The producers have decided to dedicate the episode to Houston's memory with a card in the end credits."

Coincidentally, the February 14 outing titled "Heart" will feature Amber Riley's Mercedes performing "I Will Always Love You", a Dolly Parton song which was covered by Houston for her 1992 film "The Bodyguard". The "Glee" actress had a chance to meet the "My Love Is Your Love" singer just days before her passing.

"I didn't need her to take a picture with me. I didn't need an autograph. The fact that she even acknowledged that I was standing there was enough for me," Riley said of their encounter. Recalling the time she learned about Houston's death, she shared, "I was very broken up. My dad actually called me and told me. He was like, 'Are you driving because I'll need you to pull over,' because he knows how much I love Whitney Houston. It was hard."

As for plans to make a Houston-themed episode, "Glee" music supervisor P.J. Bloom recently said, "We'll see. As soon as the news hit, I texted Ryan and said, 'We should do something'." He added, "Whether he chooses to want to take that celebration past our show Tuesday when we do 'I Will Always Love You,' I couldn't say. If we don't celebrate her in one complete episode, I'm sure we'll continue to acknowledge her music in the show."

Perdita
19-02-2012, 07:36
The Glee 'Live! In Concert!' tour has been cancelled for 2012.

The cast - who often work 16-hour days when filming a season of the show - will instead have the summer months off.

A Glee spokesman told The Hollywood Reporter: "We currently have no plans of touring the cast this summer."

However, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Naya Rivera and the show's other stars may do one concert at the Hollywood Bowl.

According to the website, Glee producers are hoping to have a one-night benefit concert to raise money for Give a Note, an arts education charity.

Last year, the Glee concert tour grossed more than $40 million after stopping in the US, Canada, England and Ireland, making it the 16th most successful tour of 2011.

Perdita
29-02-2012, 13:13
Glee star Matthew Morrison has reportedly said that he is "frustrated" about being "trapped" on the show for another four seasons.

The actor and singer admitted that he had no idea about the scale of the Fox programme, or the limitations it would impose on his career, when he signed up to play Will Schuester.

"It's not ending any time soon," The Mirror quotes him as saying. "Once they have you, they trap you. I'm tied in to seven years - I signed up to seven years and I cannot get out of it.

"I have a really good lawyer but there's nothing we can do - I've had offers recently for a few really cool movies but had to turn them down. It's so frustrating.

"None of us realised when we signed up it'd turn into this - we thought it was just a show about kids singing and dancing... I literally cannot get out of it. It's a great show, it provided me with my big break, but what can I do?"

Morrison released his self-titled debut album last year and has signed to Adam Levine's label 222 Records for his new LP.

He will appear alongside the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz and Cheryl Cole in What To Expect When You're Expecting, released on May 18 in the US and May 23 in the UK.

Glee airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox in the US and Thursdays at 9pm on Sky1 in the UK.

tammyy2j
01-03-2012, 12:08
I think his debut album flopped he should stick with the show

lizann
02-03-2012, 11:01
Glee star Matthew Morrison has reportedly said that he is "frustrated" about being "trapped" on the show for another four seasons.

The actor and singer admitted that he had no idea about the scale of the Fox programme, or the limitations it would impose on his career, when he signed up to play Will Schuester.

"It's not ending any time soon," The Mirror quotes him as saying. "Once they have you, they trap you. I'm tied in to seven years - I signed up to seven years and I cannot get out of it.

"I have a really good lawyer but there's nothing we can do - I've had offers recently for a few really cool movies but had to turn them down. It's so frustrating.

"None of us realised when we signed up it'd turn into this - we thought it was just a show about kids singing and dancing... I literally cannot get out of it. It's a great show, it provided me with my big break, but what can I do?"

Morrison released his self-titled debut album last year and has signed to Adam Levine's label 222 Records for his new LP.

He will appear alongside the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz and Cheryl Cole in What To Expect When You're Expecting, released on May 18 in the US and May 23 in the UK.

Glee airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox in the US and Thursdays at 9pm on Sky1 in the UK.

He is jealous of Ricky Martin :p

Perdita
28-03-2012, 13:41
Lindsay Lohan and Whoopi Goldberg are set to make guest appearances on Glee.

Li-Lo will have a cameo as herself as a celebrity judge at the Nationals - alongside Josh Groban and Olivia Newton-John - at the end of the third season, reported TV Line.

Whoopi, however, could be up for an extended role as Carmen Tibideaux, a professor at the New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts (NYADA), who travels to Ohio to preside over Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Rachel's (Lea Michele) auditions.

The Ghost and Sister Act actress, who co-hosts US talk show The View, is expected to appear in several episodes in an "extremely pivotal multi-episode arc".

The pair join a number of other celebrities who have appeared on Glee, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Kristin Chenoweth, Neil Patrick Harris, Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears.

tammyy2j
17-04-2012, 22:49
The tracklisting for the upcoming 12th Glee soundtrack has been unveiled.

Green Day, Bruce Springsteen, Beyoncé and Bob Dylan are among the artists to receive cover versions for Glee: Graduation.

The compilation is said to contain eight tracks from the Fox comedy's upcoming season three finale episode.

The 13-track collection will be released on May 15, a week before the episode airs on May 22 in the US.

Lady GaGa, Madonna, Queen and fun. are also covered on the LP.

Glee actor Darren Criss recently promised fans that the graduation of several stars from the show is "not a goodbye".

The series was recently renewed for a fourth season by Fox along with New Girl and Raising Hope.

The season three finale of Glee will air on May 22 at 9pm following the performance round of the American Idol finale on Fox.

The tracklisting for Glee: Graduation is as follows:
1.fun. - 'We Are Young'
2.Lady GaGa - 'Edge of Glory'
3.Jason Mraz - 'I Won't Give Up'
4.Queen - 'We Are the Champions'
5.Alice Cooper - 'School's Out'
6.Beyoncé - 'I Was Here'
7.Madonna - 'I'll Remember'
8.New Radicals - 'You Get What You Give'
9.The Bravery - 'Not the End'
10.Room for Two - 'Roots Before Branches'
11.Bruce Springsteen - 'Glory Days'
12.Bob Dylan - 'Forever Young'
13.Green Day - 'Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)'

Perdita
24-04-2012, 15:37
Glee star Ashley Fink has confirmed that she will no longer appear on the show.

The actress said that her character Lauren Zizes, who last appeared in the season three premiere in September, has been dropped from the Fox series.

"It is what it is," she told The Insider. "Lauren's somewhere in that school, she's just not on camera or being talked about [laughs]. She's involved in activities that aren't televised.

"Of course I miss me on Glee. I miss everybody. I miss the fun experience that show is."

Asked if she was angry that the "major story" promised by Ryan Murphy had failed to materialise, Fink replied: "Glee is very much a fly by the seat of your pants [operation] in the way that best laid plans never quite come together.

"They have so many [characters] to take care of and I think once they made the decision that all these characters were going to graduate, it shifted the way this season was going to go."

It has been revealed that upcoming episodes of Glee's third season will feature a Whitney Houston tribute, a domestic violence storyline and a body swap twist.

Glee continues Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox. UK viewers can watch it Thursdays at 9pm on Sky1.

Perdita
02-05-2012, 13:58
Glee's Cory Monteith has admitted filming the show's series finale has been a "bittersweet" experience for the cast.
Cory's character Finn Hudson is set to graduate from McKinley High, along with several other key castmates, at the end of the season.
The cast have tweeted about filming the emotional scenes, and speaking at a screening in Los Angeles, Cory confessed there have been some tears on set.
"It's like tearful happiness, because we're all really excited and happy for where the show's gone and going, but at the same time, we're sad that it's changing," he said.
"It's been such a mainstay for us, such an important part of our lives, obviously, and it's changing, and so it's been bittersweet."
The fate of Finn and fiancee Rachel, played by Lea Michele, hangs in the balance as the end of season three approaches, with the pair hoping to follow their dreams and move to New York.
But the 29-year-old actor refused to divulge any secrets about whether a happy ending was in sight for the couple.
"It's really good," he said. "I'm really excited about everything that's coming our way, but I can't say anything!"

Perdita
02-05-2012, 13:59
Jane Lynch has confessed she's enjoying getting in touch with a softer side of her Glee character Sue Sylvester.
The malevolent cheerleading coach announced her pregnancy earlier in the third season of the hit show, and Jane said Sue is already seeming like a changed woman.
"I've always said she's either going to be your worst enemy or your best advocate, and she's becoming an advocate, and a fearless one, for the Glee Club," she explained.
"It's allowing Sue to grow, and it's interesting to me as an actor to play that part of her, I'm loving that."
Speaking at a Glee screening in Los Angeles, the actress also admitted she has the perfect man in mind to play the father of Sue's baby.
"Sue keeps referring to him as the 'celebrity father of my unborn child', she laughed.
"I'm thinking Antonio Banderas, someone like that - we'll find out!"

tammyy2j
01-08-2012, 15:31
Melissa Benoist and Becca Tobin have joined the cast of Glee.

Both actresses are cast in recurring roles as new students attending McKinley High School on the upcoming fourth season, reports TVLine.

Benoist is already known to audiences for guest roles in shows such as Homeland and Blue Bloods, while Tobin is a newcomer to series television.

The Fox series previously cast Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist, the latter of whom will play Puck's (Mark Salling) younger brother Jake.

Artist expressed his hopes of showing off his dance skills on the upcoming Britney Spears episode.

"I hear there's a Britney Spears episode coming up, it'd be fun if I could dance a little with Heather," he shared.

Glee returns to Fox on Thursday, September 13 in the US. The show airs on Sky1 and Sky1 HD in the UK.

Perdita
14-08-2012, 09:35
Glee will cover Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe' next season.

The show's New Directions will perform the song in the season four premiere on September 13, Entertainment Weekly reports.

The episode follows its characters after graduation and will be called 'The New Rachel'.

'Call Me Maybe' has been top of the Billboard Hot 100 for nine weeks, giving it the longest run at the top of the charts in 2012.

The song has been the subject of several covers, parodies and lip-synchs since its release, including by the US Olympic team swimmers and Democratic Representative Loretta Sanchez and her summer interns.

Jepsen has said that the song perhaps represents a "braver" version of herself.

The next season of Glee will also feature a tribute to Britney Spears, the show's second.

Perdita
31-08-2012, 07:05
Sky1 has confirmed that the fourth season of Glee will not air in the UK until January 2013.

The musical drama returns to Fox in the US next month, but Sky1 has decided to hold back the UK premiere in order to "play out... an unbroken run".

In a statement, the broadcaster said: "We originally thought that the majority of our customers would want to see Glee as soon as possible, but last year you gave us feedback about the constant breaks in scheduling (owing to one-off broadcasts of live sport and other events in the US) and told us you wanted a more consistent scheduling pattern.

"We listened to the feedback and have decided to begin showing season 4 in January 2013, so we can play out in an unbroken run."

Spinoff series The Glee Project has also been confirmed to return to Sky1, with an autumn air date being eyed for the reality show's return.

The new season of Glee will feature guest spots from Kate Hudson (Almost Famous) and Sarah Jessica Parker (Sex and the City) and will also introduce four new regular cast members.

lizann
17-09-2012, 21:50
Glee actress Lea Michele has landed a lucrative contract to promote beauty giant L'Oreal.

The TV star is the latest celebrity to become the face of the French cosmetics giant, following in the footsteps of Eva Longoria, Beyonce, and Jennifer Lopez.

The actress who plays the part of Rachel Berry on Glee is reported to receive $1 million for fronting the campaign, according to People.

Michele is expected to appear in advertisements for the brand later this year.

lizann
17-09-2012, 21:51
;;;;;;;;;;;;

tammyy2j
03-04-2013, 16:25
Heather Morris, 26, best known for playing the ditzy cheerleader Brittany on Glee, is reportedly pregnant with her first child! The actress’ longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell is the baby’s father.

The couple met when they were both back in high school, and are awaiting the arrival of their new bundle of joy in a few months.

“She’s a little more than three months along and starting to show,” a source told to Us Weekly.

“It was totally unexpected, but they are incredibly happy and excited,” the source added.

Heather, who gained fame as the ditzy cheerleader on the FOX hit show Glee, has talked about her eager desire to start a family with longtime boyfriend Taylor in the past. The star is even willing to quit showbiz if it came down to it.

“I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him,” the star revealed to Fitness magazine in 2011. “I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I wont continue.”

Heather’s character Brittany is a senior at McKinley High School on Glee, so it’s likely this would be her last season anyway.

tammyy2j
03-04-2013, 16:25

Perdita
14-07-2013, 10:09
Glee star Cory Monteith has been found dead in a hotel in Vancouver, Canada.

The 31-year old actor played Finn Hudson in the hit Fox TV show.

Police are yet to confirm cause of death, but have ruled out foul play.
http://i2.cdnds.net/12/35/618x389/ustv_glee_season4_corey_monteith.jpg
Cory Monteith as Fin Hudson in Season 4 of Glee.
© Fox

"We are so saddened to confirm that the reports on the death of Cory Monteith are accurate," the star's publicist Melissa Kates said. "We are in shock and mourning this tragic loss."

Meanwhile, Glee's executive producers, 20th Century Fox and Fox Broadcasting Company, said: "We are deeply saddened by this tragic news. Cory was an exceptional talent and an even more exceptional person.

"He was a true joy to work with and we will all miss him tremendously. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones."

Monteith has previously discussed his issues with drug abuse and as recently as April this year was treated for drug addiction.

He had been dating his Glee co-star Lea Michele, who played Rachel Berry in the musical show set in an American school.
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/23/618x368/showbiz-lea-michele-corey-moncrief.jpg
Cory Monteith and Lea Michele attend the 12th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball.
© Startraks Photo / Rex Features
Cory Monteith and Lea Michele.

Pacific Rim Hotel staff discovered his body in his room when he failed to check out at the appointed time on Saturday morning.

Local Deputy Police Chief Doug Lepard said that the star had returned to his room alone after dining with friends the previous evening.

Coroner Lisa Lapointe stated: "We do not have a great deal of information as to cause of death."

Glee actor Matthew Morrison recently admitted that he "didn't even know" Monteith had a substance addiction before he entered rehab.

lizann
14-07-2013, 18:39
so sad rip so young

tammyy2j
14-07-2013, 23:01
OMG him and Lea was engaged supposedly so sad and so young Rest In Peace Cory

tammyy2j
23-07-2013, 16:03
Glee will return for its fifth season a week later than planned following the death of the hit TV show's star Cory Monteith.

The Fox network and Glee producers said that "in light of the tragic passing" of the 31-year-old actor, who played played high school quarterback and glee club member Finn Hudson, the decision was made to delay production until early August.

The show's autumn return, scheduled for September 19, has been moved to September 26.

Monteith's body was found last weekend in a hotel room in Vancouver, British Columbia, and tests showed he died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.

He had been candid about his struggles with addiction, which included a rehab stint several months before his death.

Fox and Glee producers have not publicly discussed how the show will deal with the loss of Monteith and his character, or if a decision has yet been made on how to proceed.

In the series, Finn Hudson had graduated and moved on to college, but remained part of the show as an adviser to his old club.

Finn also had an off-and-on romance with fellow student and singer Rachel, played by Monteith's real-life girlfriend Lea Michele.

A Fox release that preceded Monteith's death offered plot highlights of the coming season, including whether Rachel would find success on Broadway and whether the characters of Blaine and Kurt (Darren Criss and Chris Colfer) would marry.

There was no mention of what was in store for Finn.

tammyy2j
23-07-2013, 16:04

Perdita
18-09-2013, 19:22
A UK airdate for Glee's fifth season has been confirmed by Sky.

The first season of the Fox musical comedy following Cory Monteith's death will air on Sky1 from Friday, October 4 at 8pm.
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/19/618x401/ustv-glee-s04-e22-6.jpg
The members of New Directions perform at Regionals in Glee S04E22: 'All or Nothing'
© Fox / Adam Rose
New Direction perform in Glee S04E22

It will be followed at 9pm on Sky Living by new crime drama The Blacklist, which stars James Spader as a wanted fugitive who forms an uneasy alliance with the FBI.

Glee's fifth season will open with a two-part Beatles special, followed by an episode dealing with the death of Monteith's character Finn Hudson.

It has been confirmed that Monteith's episode will directly address the actor's drug abuse.

Monteith was found dead in his Vancouver hotel room in July from a mixed drug toxicity involving heroin and alcohol.
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/28/618x400/showbiz-corey-monteith-in-pictures-9.jpg
Cory Monteith in 'Glee'
© Rex Features / Startraks Photo
Cory Monteith in 'Glee'

Glee star Kevin McHale (Artie) described the episode as "extremely emotional", while Darren Criss (Blaine) described it as "moving" but "tough to shoot" and Jane Lynch called it "the most beautiful thing".

Season five also sees Demi Lovato join the cast as a love interest for Santana (Naya Rivera).

Glee will premiere in the US on September 26 on Fox.

lizann
26-06-2014, 21:07
back on sky 1 on 3rd July 2014 at 9pm

tammyy2j
18-05-2015, 00:30
The sixth and final season of Fox’s drama series Glee will receive its UK premiere on Sky1 on Thursday May 28th at 9pm, it has been announced.

Created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan, Glee is a musical dramedy series about a group of ambitious and talented kids who escape the harsh realities of high school by joining a glee club where they find strength, acceptance and, ultimately, their voice. The series is produced by 20th Century Fox Television and stars Matthew Morrison, Jayma Mays, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz, Harry Shum, Darren Criss, Mark Salling, Dianna Agron, Chord Overstreet, Naya Rivera and Jane Lynch.

In the final season, following her humiliating failure as a TV actress, New Directions’ original star, Rachel Berry, comes home to Lima to figure out what she wants to do next. Upon discovering that Sue Sylvester has banished the arts at McKinley, Rachel takes it upon herself to reinstate and lead the glee club. Meanwhile, Blaine Anderson, Sam Evans and Will Schuester have all found surprising new gigs in Ohio. Throughout the season, other alumnae also will return to McKinley.

Perdita
30-01-2018, 20:00
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42880924

US actor Mark Salling, known for his role in the TV series Glee, has been found dead near his Los Angeles home, his lawyer confirmed to the BBC.

US media reports suggest he may have taken his own life.

The 35-year-old was expected to get between four and seven years in prison after pleading guilty to possessing child sex abuse images. His sentencing was due on 7 March.

Salling played footballer Noah "Puck" Puckerman on Glee from 2009 to 2015.

He entered into a plea deal last October, avoiding a lengthier prison sentence of up to 20 years.

He was arrested in 2015 after a tip-off that he was in possession of images of children being sexually abused.

Investigators ultimately found thousands of abuse images on his laptop and hard drive.

Salling's lawyer, Michael J Proctor, said in a statement: "I can confirm that Mark Salling passed away early this morning. Mark was a gentle and loving person, a person of great creativity, who was doing his best to atone for some serious mistakes and errors of judgement.

"He is survived by his mother and father, and his brother. The Salling family appreciates the support they have been receiving and asks for their privacy to be respected."