PDA

View Full Version : Caulfield: 'Dales plot may get physical'

Perdita
15-10-2009, 11:53
Emmerdale star Maxwell Caulfield has claimed that one of the characters involved in his current love triangle plotline could suffer a physical injury.

The 49-year-old's bigamist alter ego Mark Wylde will be seen kissing his first wife Faye Lamb (Kim Thomson) next week.

Mark's current partner Natasha (Amanda Donohoe) had previously vowed to stand by him after learning about his secret marriage.

In an interview with the Emmerdale website, Caulfield commented: "Mark is definitely playing with fire. This love triangle is going to result in somebody getting hurt, emotionally and possibly physically."

Explaining the reasons for Mark's betrayal, he continued: "He abandoned [Faye], and it's something that he's lived with for a very long time, and this is almost an opportunity to atone, except, of course, that it comes at a great price.

"It's time Mark took a cold shower, how about that for a solution to the problem?"

In a recent interview with DS, Kim Thomson described Faye as "the wronged woman" in the situation.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a182126/caulfield-dales-plot-may-get-physical.html

Rain_
16-10-2009, 04:49
Sounds like Mark may kill Faye to stop her blabbing about the kiss

Hannelene
17-10-2009, 09:17
I can't wait for something to happen as the storyline seems to of died lately

Perdita
17-10-2009, 15:39
Did they ever reveal why Mark had photos of Jimmy in his desk when the Wyldes' first arrived? I have either missed it or they have just dropped this from the storyline. Anybody know?

Hannelene
18-10-2009, 09:38
I wondered the same thing too I never saw them reveal why but I would be glad if someone could shed some light.