PDA

View Full Version : Dales star plans Isle of Wight swim

Perdita
15-10-2009, 10:51
Emmerdale actor Lyndon Ogbourne has announced that he plans to take part in a charity swim to the Isle of Wight next year.

The soap star, who plays Nathan Wylde in the Yorkshire-based drama, revealed that he will treat himself by attending a music festival on the island after completing his challenge.

He told Teletext: "Next year I'm hoping to swim from Portsmouth to the Isle of Wight. I love going and raving at festivals.

"There's a festival on the Isle of Wight, and I swim there and go to the festival. Should be full on."

Ogbourne, who joined the ITV1 soap at the beginning of the year, recently discussed his desire to work with his ex-girlfriend Billie Piper in the future.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s12/emmerdale/news/a182112/dales-star-plans-isle-of-wight-swim.html

Hannelene
20-10-2009, 14:00
He went out with Billie??:eek: Is that his claim to fame?

Perdita
20-10-2009, 17:33
Well, that and for being a bit of a wooden actor on Emmerdale

Hannelene
20-10-2009, 17:36
I know he is not a great actor :( But I can imagine him thinking he is a good actor

Perdita
20-10-2009, 17:38
I think the storylines and director have to play a part. We have seen pretty poor actors act their little socks off if the storlyine and direction was good.

Hannelene
20-10-2009, 17:42
Your right I think if the actors were of a better quality then this upcoming storyline with Nathan and Leyla could have been something great. Instead I think I will see the scenes as awkward :(