PDA

View Full Version : kemal and roberto talk things through

chance
06-06-2005, 09:48
Kemal and Roberto had it out in the loft earlier following a day wrought with tension.

The pair had argued about numerous things, but one issue that struck a particular chord was Roberto's condemnation of Kemal's decision to reveal his sexuality to his parents via Big Brother.

"I knew that you'd come back and apologise to me Roberto, because that's what you do," began Kemal confidently.

Roberto soon made it clear that he wasn't intending to apologise at all. "I don't feel that I spoke to you in the wrong way," he said, but conceded: "I've learned today that I'm going to mind my own business because when you speak your mind, then you're very often misunderstood."

The Italian then began to explain the reasoning behind his earlier comments. "What I found a bit bizarre is that you've chosen this place to announce something about your persona that has an effect on the people who love you. Sexuality is something you don't need to share with everybody unless you've cleared certain issues."

Kemal appeared less concerned over what Roberto had said, but they way in which he had done it. "I learnt when I was thirteen and someone put their bin on my head and hit it repeatedly, how to deal with bullies," he imparted. "I will not be intimidated or bullied by anyone in this household. Whatever issues we've had before, you've apologised and we've moved on. This is so different for me, Roberto, because I don't feel I can forgive you this evening and move on with you in the same way. I feel like I need to re-establish my entire relationship with you again in my own time."

He continued: "What I've done is in the past now. This was decided before I met you, I'd decided this and I did it. There was no going back. Why therefore are you trying to make me feel bad about the decision I've made and rub it in? What you should have done, if you wanted to help, was offer me advice on what to do when I get out. Instead of rubbing salt into the wounds."

After a forty minute session the pair appeared to finally reach a truce. Will it last? Stick with us to find out!