PDA

View Full Version : What Happenned To Psycho Stalker Sarah?????!!!!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
06-06-2005, 06:41
Hiya!!!!!
Sorry,maybe this has already been asked,but i was watching EastEndeRs OMniBus yesterday,and i wondered,did we ever find out what happenned to Psycho Stalker Sarah?????!!!!!
I know Sonia hit her with Pauline's Fruitbowl,but we never saw if she got arrested,or die,or went to hospital or anything!!!!!
Does anybody here know?????!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Chris_2k11
06-06-2005, 12:43
I think she got sent away to some sort of special hospital. EastEnders never did actually wrap that storyline up properly did they? :hmm:

dddMac1
06-06-2005, 14:01
they should finish of the storyline

Chris_2k11
06-06-2005, 14:03
they should finish of the storylineIt's a bit late now though, it happened months ago

squarelady
06-06-2005, 14:49
Probably got a hospital order for insanity or manic depression...can't say I'm missing her! :lol:

Treacle
06-06-2005, 15:36
At the hospital Sonia said she was in custody.

dddMac1
06-06-2005, 15:39
we havn't heard any more about her since then

Carrie Bradshaw
06-06-2005, 16:57
Would be funny to see her again, having just escaped from the mental institute. Maybe she could do Pauline in properly this time!

di marco
06-06-2005, 16:58
Would be funny to see her again, having just escaped from the mental institute. Maybe she could do Pauline in properly this time!

hehe lol! :D

Siobhan
06-06-2005, 17:01

that would be the best way to get Pauline out of the show :cheer:

Angeldelight
06-06-2005, 17:04

i totally agree... maybe she could hit her over the head with a frying pan... then chop her head off... sorry have an obesseion with decapitation at the minute...

Carrie Bradshaw
06-06-2005, 17:08
i totally agree... maybe she could hit her over the head with a frying pan... then chop her head off... sorry have an obesseion with decapitation at the minute...
We might even see the doorstop getting some more action!!

06-06-2005, 18:03
We might even see the doorstop getting some more action!!

Hiya!!!!!
Haha,Yeah,LOL!!!!!
That Would Be Great,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Love

Charmed
12-06-2005, 21:12
what did happen to sarah!That was funny when she got hit over the head with a fruit bowl!

Bryan
13-06-2005, 10:42
omg how good would that be... get rid of the boring old witch once and for all... however i think a tornado should hit walford then pauliens feet hang out from the vic that landed on her... then loads of random midgets start running around albert sqaure singing "ding dong the withc is dead"

lmao :rotfl:

bondboffin

14-06-2005, 06:35
omg how good would that be... get rid of the boring old witch once and for all... however i think a tornado should hit walford then pauliens feet hang out from the vic that landed on her... then loads of random midgets start running around albert sqaure singing "ding dong the withc is dead"

bondboffin

Hiya!!!!!
HaHa,LOL,That Would Be Soooooo Good,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Love

Katie
14-06-2005, 13:46

bondboffin
That is SO harsh - you must really hate Pauline!! :rotfl:

brooksyrules
14-06-2005, 13:48
i fort that one was bit daft

Bryan
14-06-2005, 16:30

well she ent done herself in any favours in recent times has she, all shes done is moaned, and moaned and um...moaned?

bondboffin

.:Kitz:.
14-06-2005, 16:36
well she ent done herself in any favours in recent times has she, all shes done is moaned, and moaned and um...moaned?

bondboffinYou're quite right!!

Katie
14-06-2005, 17:28

bondboffin
I agree :cheer: , I've just never heard it expressed exactly like that :bow: ! You're very creative with your imaginary murder plans :thumbsup: !

15-06-2005, 06:31

Is There Anybody Who Does Not Hate Pauline Fowler Then?????!!!!!
I Mean She Is A Mean Nosy Old Witch,And She Is Selfish,And Moans And Whines Like All The Time!!!!!

Bryan
15-06-2005, 11:55
Is There Anybody Who Does Not Hate Pauline Fowler Then?????!!!!!
I Mean She Is A Mean Nosy Old Witch,And She Is Selfish,And Moans And Whines Like All The Time!!!!!

some people have respect for her, as she has been there since day one

bondboffin