PDA

View Full Version : Xtra Factor 2010

Perdita
21-09-2009, 13:34
Holly Willoughby will be replaced by Christine Bleakley on next year's The Xtra Factor, say tabloid reports.

According to the Daily Star, Willoughby will step down from her role on the spinoff show after the latest series ends at Christmas.

"Holly's enjoyed Xtra Factor but feels the time is right to step aside and let someone else have a go," said a source.

The 28-year-old, who also hosts This Morning and Dancing On Ice, gave birth to her first child Harry in May.

The One Show host Bleakley is allegedly Simon Cowell's new favourite TV presenter.

GMTV's Ben Shephard presented the first three series of The Xtra Factor, while Fearne Cotton took over in 2007.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a178340/willoughby-departing-the-xtra-factor.html

DaVeyWaVey
21-09-2009, 13:44
If true, it will be really sad to see Holly go as she's done an excellent job but she does seem to be on a lot of shows now so it could save her from overexposure.

Christine Bleakley would be a really good replacement though, I think. She is really good at presenting. I like her and imagine she will find it pretty easy to chat and sympathise/empathise with the hopefuls.

tammyy2j
21-09-2009, 13:58
Its a shame she is leaving only last year i started watcing the xtra show and its sometimes better than x factor. Holly is brillant presenting.