PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 28th September - 2nd October

Jessie Wallace
19-09-2009, 23:55
Monday 28th September

Is Elle brave enough to put her feelings on the line again? Can Zeke escape from the storeroom in time to save Sunny?

Tuesday 29th September

Lyn's new job as the Erinsborough News gossip columnist puts a huge strain on her friendship with Susan. Zeke finally proves that he was right about Robin.

Wednesday 30th September

Lyn tries to make things right. Paul encourages Lucas to allow Elle to follow her dream. Donna's big break looks like it might destroy her friendship with Kate.

Thursday 1st October

Lucas fears that Elle won't come back from New York. Libby makes some big decisions, without Dan - is their marriage in trouble? Donna compromises her principles to stay on Saffron's good side.

Friday 2nd October

Kate is forced to choose between her dreams and her family. Libby is crushed by Dan's shocking betrayal. Donna tries, and fails, to relieve her guilt.

lizann
20-09-2009, 00:03
What did Dan do?

Does Elle leave this week? She should take Lucas with her.

Jessie Wallace
20-09-2009, 09:39
can't be long til she goes :(
Dan i imagine, went back to see Sam, i would imagine this will be his end storyline too.

Abbie
20-09-2009, 12:12
I dont want elle to leave :(

Jessie Wallace
20-09-2009, 14:30
Nope me either, she in my top 5 cast. Couyldn't stand her to start with but she's really grown on me now, will be sad to see her go. Good little actress