PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to be a pain, but where did u get pics of Shannis's return?

CC_Rickman
05-06-2005, 23:16
please could you give me a link or am i asking too much :searchme:

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:21
I posted in the other topic that the one in Melonb's signature has been taken from my website. I can't post it here because it's not my picture. I think it's been used without permission from the owner. You're welcome to check out my messageboard though! :D (The links in my profile) - Once again Mods/Admin I'm sorry if that's classed as advertising but I don't apreciate people stealing from my boards.

CC_Rickman
05-06-2005, 23:22
lol thanx

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:23
Anytime! :D

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:24
I posted in the other topic that the one in Melonb's signature has been taken from my website. I can't post it here because it's not my picture. I think it's been used without permission from the owner. You're welcome to check out my messageboard though! :D (The links in my profile) - Once again Mods/Admin I'm sorry if that's classed as advertising but I don't apreciate people stealing from my boards.
If they have taken it from your website without permission ask them to remove it. Of course they might have got it from the same place the person on your website did?

Jade
05-06-2005, 23:24

No worries. Its been approved!!!

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:26
If they have taken it from your website without permission ask them to remove it. Of course they might have got it from the same place the person on your website did?

The person on my website grabbed the pictures themselves from 'This Morning' on Friday so I doubt it especially since the second banner in her signature has been taken from another member too. I have asked her to remove it.

squarelady
No worries. Its been approved!!!

It has! :searchme:

Treacle
Yeah you can have it in your sig too now if you like :)

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:27
Yeah you can have it in your sig too now if you like :)

I had no idea! <Soooooo slow!> Thank you!

CC_Rickman
05-06-2005, 23:29
um i signed up for your forum but nothing has happened
also where did u post the pics lol

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:30
um i signed up for your forum but nothing has happened
also where did u post the pics lol

It should work now, there's a picture forum on there! :D

WQ - I've added a link to the Spoiler Boards on there. I've also just found out that both Melonb's banners have been taken from my site.

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:31
I haven't seen the pics yet but I'll wait :)

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:32
It should work now, there's a picture forum on there! :D

WQ - I've added a link to the Spoiler Boards on there. I've also just found out that both Melonb's banners have been taken from my site.
Right, without permission?

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:33
Right, without permission?

I'm not too sure about the first banner, I just know someone on my board created it. I'm just not sure who but I don't think she's got permission. The second banner for definite is not hers and she hasn't had permission to use it.

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:35
Ok, thankyou.

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:35
Ok, thankyou.

Thank you! :)

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:37
It's confusing though because Melonb is saying their friend made one and gave it to them?

Jade
05-06-2005, 23:38
Are you sure she isnt one of your members?

CC_Rickman
i signed up for nigel harman online and this came up
The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this board

CC_Rickman
oops nevermind i got my email now

ElectricToes
05-06-2005, 23:39
The second one we've checked and the member who made it definately hasn't given it to anyone.

Unless her friend took it?

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:39
Yeah maybe it's an NHO member so they can use the banners.

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:41
The second one we've checked and the member who made it definately hasn't given it to anyone.

Unless her friend took it?
Maybe her friend took it and gave it to her. Well I'll talk to Melonb then about the 2nd one.

ElectricToes
05-06-2005, 23:41
Are you sure she isnt one of your members?
She's not under that user name, I just checked...

And NHO users still can't use other member's banners without their permission, and the member whose banner it is hasn't given consent so...

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:42
i signed up for nigel harman online and this came up
The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this board

Right, you've been validate so it should be working. All I can say is keep trying or check your e-mail for a validation e-mail.

WQ - I checked with the maker of the Boy Oh Boy banner and she isn't a member here nor has she given anyone permission to use that banner. I'm sure that Melonb is a member of my board...it's the only way she could have taken the banners because you can't view NHO unless you're signed up. She's not signed up under the same name though. It's against NHO rules to steal other peoples banners/avatars/fanart without permission and to pass them off as your own.

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:43
Well melonb is offline at the moment but it'll get sorted out.

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:44
Right, you've been validate so it should be working. All I can say is keep trying or check your e-mail for a validation e-mail.

WQ - I checked with the maker of the Boy Oh Boy banner and she isn't a member here nor has she given anyone permission to use that banner. I'm sure that Melonb is a member of my board...it's the only way she could have taken the banners because you can't view NHO unless you're signed up. She's not signed up under the same name though.
I assume so too, shame you can't find out her name though.

Jade
05-06-2005, 23:45
Can you check out the IP address's or e-mail. Not sure what we can do about the Bannar situation as its her word against yours, will have to wait until GR comes online. It's really out of order stealing and taking credit for someone elses work, if thats the case.

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:45
I assume so too, shame you can't find out her name though.

The only way I could do it is if I knew her IP address and e-mail.

Judejude - it's my word aswell as the two girls who's fanart she's stolen.

Thanks for your help everyone! :D

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:48
I think your best bet is waiting till GR comes on-line. I've Pmed him the link to this topic so he'll sort it out :)

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:48
Ps: I've registered with your site too squarelady.

Jade
05-06-2005, 23:50
Judejude - it's my word aswell as the two girls who's fanart she's stolen.

Yea not doubting you but she's not online to defend herself at the mo ...

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:51
Yea not doubting you but she's not online to defend herself at the mo ...

WQ - Welcome to my site then! (Will welcome you over there too)

Judejude - Appreciate that babes! :D

I'm not 100%, I'm checking at the moment but I think she's used their hosting accounts too.

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:53
It's not fair if she as taken them. Let's wait for GR to come on-line he'll get to the bottom of it.

Jade
05-06-2005, 23:53
I'm sure it will all come out in the wash, and will be removed if it is "stolen".

Also there are plenty of Bannars "up for grabs" on this site so there is no need to steal from other sites.

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:54
WQ - Welcome to my site then! (Will welcome you over there too)

Judejude - Appreciate that babes! :D

I'm not 100%, I'm checking at the moment but I think she's used their hosting accounts too.
Atm I cannot get on.

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:55
I'm going to close this, because I'm sure it will all be sorted out and there's not really a lot more we can all say on the subject. Melonb is offline as is GhostRider, let's just wait.

Meh
06-06-2005, 09:36
I'm going to close this, because I'm sure it will all be sorted out and there's not really a lot more we can all say on the subject. Melonb is offline as is GhostRider, let's just wait.

I've removed the signatures from MelonB. Reminds me of this thread (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1888).