PDA

View Full Version : Max and Saskia 4eva?

chance
05-06-2005, 22:47
She liked him, but he liked Sam. Now she thinks they're just good friends, and he fancies the pants off her. Will Saskia and Maxwell ever get it on?

Maxwell has become increasingly vocal about his feelings for voluptuous Saskia, unaware that she admitted to Big Brother that he is just a friend.

"Do you fancy Saskia?" Craig quizzed Maxwell as he hosed the lawn early this evening.

"Do bears ******* in the woods?" Maxwell responded, gripping his hosepipe tightly and sending jets of water up into the air.

We all know that, given half a chance, Maxwell would jump through hoops for a night of rumpy pumpy with gorgeous Saskia. And he's not ashamed to say so.

I'd like to think I'd give her an enjoyable evening," he told Craig, before intimately describing his bedside manner.

Apparently Maxwell would like to "keep bouncing up and down for a good half hour," if lucky, lucky Saskia "plays her cards right."

Amorous Maxwell admits that his heart used to lie with another. "I used to fancy Sam," he said, but Maxwell's ardour soon cooled towards the bikinied babe. "She got boring, and she laughs like Mutley," he said.

Delightful.