Page 1 of 331 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Current Episode Discussion VII

The last thread was getting very long

Current Episode Discussion VI can be found here

oooooo I loved the ending tonight, it was sad in parts but in other so dam good

Really enjoyed tonight's episode, I thought it was terrific. Building up nicely for Christmas Day.

I did love the Branning stuff!! I feel sorry for Lauren. Deffo building up nicely for Christmas! I can't wait!

Does Carly have rocks in her head? She hated Sean...

Poor Lauren. ha ha poor Max, lol, having to spend Xmas with Jack AND Sean!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Ok I know most of us are SICK of Billy's constant whining,, I'M TRYING SOOOOOOOO HARD,, etc ..he hasn't been very honest with Honey,, and I hate to say this but I agreed with Mrs Patel when she said that Honey needed a better husband. I am sort of waiting for Honey's dad to show up, he hasn't been on the show for some time, would love to see him come back ( but I realize the actor who plays Honeys dad was quite sick )
    First off,,,,,,,,,,Ian is SO SO SO fookin STUPID letting Steven back in his life,, Ian IS SUCH A SELFISH son of a bootch,, has he not taken his wife's feelings in consideration ?? Gawd Steven is acting like a wide eyed puppy dog OH UR GONNA BE MY PROPER DAD,, for heavens sake this is the only time i go on the PC is when Steven comes on,, he bores me to tears,, and Ian needs to be KICKED,,and SLAPPED,,I honestly hope that Jane leaves him.

Lauren is going to give the DVD and she is not going to CARE one way or the other, who she hurts,, cos she is a SELFISH lil Madam.

Hmmmmmmm so Jack knows some stuff about Phil, and wow hes offering to help Phil find LouiseI honestly enjoy the scenes with Jack in them, hes a great addition to the EE cast,, this is just how I see it
    Anyway.........Christmas is going to be verrrrrrrry interesting and I am gonna MISS it

Why did Steven hang around for so long after Stacey saw him heading towards the tube? The Nativity hadn't even started when he left. By the time Ian had got to him Roxy, Peggy and Ben were back at the Vic, he must have been hanging around looking at that poignant photo of him and the twins on his phone for ages.

Well, Billy isn't to blame for loosing their house. Phil and Mrs Patel are. And even Honey can be blamed for their ill fortunes when she did not wake Billy for his night job. But then again nothing ever goes right for him. But also he could have known not to push it with Ian.Bad luck sticks to him like a sore shoe.
    It is all too much feeling sorry for the kids.

I feel really sorry for Lauren and i think it is hard as she is really trying but Max isnt helping matters. It going to be so good christmas day i cannot wait. I loved Billys scene on the street when he was going on to Phil about family and how they only ever notice him when he has done something wrong. THough Abi in the play was brilliant as well.

I hope they are going to give Billy a break now and let him have a place to live and a steady job to look after his family properly. There will be more than enough bad news around in a few days.

Thread Information