Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jude Appleton (Paddy Wallace)

How can someone like Mary who has such a distinctive and hilarious personality be the mother of someone so bland

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    How can someone like Mary who has such a distinctive and hilarious personality be the mother of someone so bland
    She did not raise him, guess his adoptive parents were dour ????

I hope he goes soon.

he cannot act a storyline like this, a wet fish

Speculation on line and in social media that Jude's biggest lie of all is that he is not actually Jude!

There's a suspicion Jude might not be Mary's son and it is rumoured that Jude isn’t the real Jude but stole his identity years before and the real Jude is indeed a marine biologist and Mary’s real son.....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (26-10-2018), Perdita (26-10-2018), tammyy2j (27-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Speculation on line and in social media that Jude's biggest lie of all is that he is not actually Jude!

There's a suspicion Jude might not be Mary's son and it is rumoured that Jude isn’t the real Jude but stole his identity years before and the real Jude is indeed a marine biologist and Mary’s real son.....
    We had this storyline with Andy Carver ......

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (26-10-2018), lizann (26-10-2018), parkerman (26-10-2018), tammyy2j (27-10-2018)

I hope not. Good riddance to him anyway

10. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Brucie (26-10-2018)

Coronation Street actress Patti Clare, who plays Mary, has shut down a fan theory about her lying on-screen son, Jude.

Speaking to Rochelle Humes and Phillip Schofield on This Morning about the child's early years, Patti explained: "Very unfortunately she had to give Jude up when he was born.

"Mother encouraged her to give up the baby, she was very young when she had the baby, it came out of a rape. So it started on a really, really sad background really.

Now both the actors have shut down one prevalent fan theory, which suggests Jude (Paddy Wallace) might not actually be Mary's son, as he's a pathological liar.

Patti said: "I think it is a red herring, I think it comes from people's care for Mary, which is wonderful and they're desperately trying to find some silver lining behind this storyline.

"The silver lining would be that he's not actually her son and her real son will appear, but he is my son, he's Mary's son, for better or worse, and that's life and that's Mary's life, and she's very wise about it all.

"It is her son and he might not be exactly what she dreamt he would be."

The pair confirmed that Paddy has shot his final scenes, although they wouldn't confirm whether there's a chance he could return one day.

"You leaving on the tram are not your final scenes," confirmed Phillip.

Patti went on: "Mary is very tenacious and the minute Jude leaves, the guilt sets in, she starts questioning her actions, she starts questioning being so strong with him and she immediately thinks I've got to find him again.

"Mary, if she's one thing, she's persistent and like a Mountie – she always gets her man. I think that's where we'll end with Mary, she's going to hunt down [Jude]."

Digital Spy

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Brucie (31-10-2018), Glen1 (30-10-2018), parkerman (30-10-2018), tammyy2j (31-10-2018)

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...n-death-fears/

Jude's body to be found? Angie and Mary to identify him .... I do not think it is him

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...n-death-fears/

Jude's body to be found? Angie and Mary to identify him .... I do not think it is him
    I do not think also that he is dead

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-11-2018)

Thread Information