Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Janine Butcher

That is appalling What if there is a bad accident and the kid got killed or killed somebody else

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    That is appalling What if there is a bad accident and the kid got killed or killed somebody else
    some people dont care, they just wanna sell their car quickly for as much as they can
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Not being watching it all the time bits here and there , Q? Why is Janine is walking about ? did she not steal peggys credit card and open that massage place? why has she not been done for steal the CC and taking money out on it.

Is Jack really that stupid , Janine to run the club as a manager

what are they up , are they willing to do anything to keep Janine in the show.

Peggy first thought that Jay had stolen the credit card and got Billy to pay it all back. Because Janine is her step-daughter she will not press charges as the Mitchells will never involve the police where their family is concerned.

Charlie Brookes (Janine) has signed a one year contract to start with so she will be around for this year at least.

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    But who would sell a teenager a car, let alone a little racer like that? Surely the seller would want to see prove of ID before signing the bill of sale? Could it be that he knocked the car off?
    if it was a car company etc then they would probably need to see id, if he bought it from someone who wanted to sell their car then they might not have cared. i know someone who bought a car when they were 15/16, the owner wanted to sell it so didnt care who he sold it to
    I am sure when Billy asked Jay who in their right mind would sell a kid a car, Jay responded by saying it wasnt exactly a big car company he got it from so i think he implies there that maybe he got it from a friend or someone a bit dodgy rather than somewhere legit

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Not being watching it all the time bits here and there , Q? Why is Janine is walking about ? did she not steal peggys credit card and open that massage place? why has she not been done for steal the CC and taking money out on it.

Is Jack really that stupid , Janine to run the club as a manager

what are they up , are they willing to do anything to keep Janine in the show.
    peggy just told janine that she had to pay the money back (i think) after she found out it was janine and not jay. we dont know who owns the massage place yet, its just specualtaion atm (as far as im aware). and i think jack works out this week what janines up to
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I thought that Janine could not drink alcohol because of a problem with her liver, she was drinking too much when she was a prostitute (some place in the fuzzy areas of my brain, i remember a storyline about this) now she is knocking them back, if I am right then shame on EE writers for no continuity with stories.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Just when I thought Jack was one of the SMARTER guys on EE,, along comes Janine who makes him look STUPID...

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Just when I thought Jack was one of the SMARTER guys on EE,, along comes Janine who makes him look STUPID...
    He is a fella who thinks he knows it all, what do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    He is a fella who thinks he knows it all, what do you expect?
    lol! i think the reason he wanted to hire her was cos ronnie was so against it so he didnt even take into account anything else. i think he works it out quite quickly what shes like though
    Last edited by di marco; 25-01-2009 at 14:51.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information