Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A bit of nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Hi thats better, I was getting confused having to reply in two separate threads, I was going to send you a message but for some reason I cant.

Answering your question I have no idea who is still about, I think Ive been here a few times over the past few years but not really posting properly till a couple of days ago.
    Yeah, I tried to message you the other day, but couldn't - think its cause Im a newbie again and therefore have lost all my special powers/privileges I had before as PB

Oh know! I cant remember how long it takes before you can access the messages. I just had a look through mine, I noticed you sent me a message in 2011! Dont think I replied I think by then I wasnt on here much. I think we did talk whilst I was in uni for a bit.

After looking around I think Kim and Kath are still around.

Oh know! I cant remember how long it takes before you can access the messages. I just had a look through mine, I noticed you sent me a message in 2011! Dont think I replied I think by then I wasnt on here much. I think we did talk whilst I was in uni for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post

How very dare you!! You didn't reply? You mean I wasted a stamp sending that message!! I cant remember coming on here in 2011, but must have been passing through... wish I still knew my blooming password

Double posting is a glitch that's been happening for a while. It doesn't do it if you reply with the post reply option instead of quick reply.

PB! Good to see you back. You need a certain number of posts to be able to PM and I think you have to have been a member for 28 days or something.

I think we all disappeared for a while but it's nice that we all pop in from time to time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Bounty (04-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
    How very dare you!! You didn't reply? You mean I wasted a stamp sending that message!! I cant remember coming on here in 2011, but must have been passing through... wish I still knew my blooming password
    Do you still have access to the email address that you used on the PB account to do a forgotten password request on it?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Bounty (04-01-2014)

Kimmmmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are here too!!! Yay!!! **group hug**

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Do you still have access to the email address that you used on the PB account to do a forgotten password request on it?
    Thanks Kimbo, but I cant remember what I used email address wise - wont be my current one. Wil have to start again on here...

Aww just like old times.

I didnt mean not to reply During uni I started to come on here less and less, think I came back for a little a bit about a year ago or so but I'm back now

I clicked on post quick reply (i think) and it still double posted
    Last edited by Abbie; 04-01-2014 at 23:42.

Thread Information