Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tornado storyline

I really son`t like Terese. She seems to play the same character of Sophie Simpson in Home and Away all grown up. And time hasn`t changed her demeanor one bit.
    I hope all of Teresas clothes gets torn up in the hurricane. Then she can start wearing something less revealing. She is practically spilling out of them. I`ve noticed that she sits across from her screen son Josh a lot, and is almost thrusting her breasts in his face in some scenes.
    If it happens again next week i`ll take a screen shot of it so you`ll know what I mean. I watch Neighbours Oz pace.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I really son`t like Terese. She seems to play the same character of Sophie Simpson in Home and Away all grown up. And time hasn`t changed her demeanor one bit.
    I hope all of Teresas clothes gets torn up in the hurricane. Then she can start wearing something less revealing. She is practically spilling out of them. I`ve noticed that she sits across from her screen son Josh a lot, and is almost thrusting her breasts in his face in some scenes.
    If it happens again next week i`ll take a screen shot of it so you`ll know what I mean. I watch Neighbours Oz pace.
    I usually like Therese but she has been a bit annoying during the Paige reveal. I'll take your word for it about thrusting her boobs in Josh's face lol - looking forward to seeing the screen shot.

Tornado Terror
    A freak storm tears through Erinsborough leaving the lives of many beloved residents hanging by a thread.

Ramsay Street has battled it's fair share of disasters over the years but never before has the close-knit community had to cope with the devastating effects of a raging twister. Although the residents are forewarned that a particularly nasty storm is brewing, everyone is caught off-guard as the wild weather bears down on them. Brennan gets the jump on his neighbours by clearing the debris to make things safer but as the rain and wind intensifies, his own awkward feelings for Paige (Olympia Valance) are on the verge of exploding. When Paul (Stefan Dennis) learns that his dead niece’s fiancé is showing romantic interest in Paige, he snaps, angrily accusing Brennan of betraying Kate’s memory.

Erinsborough’s most villainous resident is still raging as he takes out his anger on a hapless Daniel (Tim Phillipps) and Amber (Jenna Rosenow), driving a wedge into their budding relationship by dropping a bombshell about his nephew’s romantic exploits. As the mood darkens between the lovebirds and they disappear into the storm, Sheila (Colette Mann) guilts Paul into repairing the damage but natural-borne chaos erupts as Daniel and Amber’s serious argument is aborted by the destruction of their car’s roof. Meanwhile, Paul is battling zero visability in his search, and his attempts to head for home are shattered when he ploughs into an unidentified object or person before the gala force winds sideswipe his car and slam it into a runaway skip bin! Having taken refuge in the relative safety of the garage’s workshop, Daniel and Amber race to the victim’s aid but their success in freeing a barely conscious Paul from the wreckage is further hampered when the tornado unleashes upon the workshop, sending debris raining down on them. Amid the disaster, Daniel shocks Amber with a spontaneous question, unsure of how long any of them have left to live.

Meanwhile, Georgia is still recovering from throat surgery at the Rebecchi household when an attentive Kyle is called away to assist with storm damage. Suddenly left to face the elements alone, Georgia is thrust into the twister’s path after a frightened Bossy tears out of the house. As she battles the howling winds and torrential rain, Kyle’s alarmed to hear of his cherished fiancée’s disappearance. Risking his own life to find them, Kyle is soon at the mercy of the weather, leaving Sheila petrified when she’s unable to reach her grandson whose discarded phone is lying in the gutter near Grease Monkeys with Kyle nowhere to be seen.

Back on Ramsay Street, Lauren (Kate Kendall) and Brad (Kip Gamblin) are trapped together as they sit out the disaster. While Brad’s grateful that his wife and kids are in Melbourne, Lauren is feeling increasingly guilty over her recent conversation with Lou (Tom Oliver), finally confessing that she told her father about their kiss in Adelaide. Initially annoyed, Brad soon understands Lauren’s position but as they bond over Paige, their intensifying passion becomes overwhelming and threatens to explode into lovemaking!

The drama doesn't end there, though, as Lou and Susan are forced to take refuge inside Harold’s Store. Unfortunately, the tornado’s fury sends a ceiling crashing towards Lou and crushing him beneath its weight! Susan is petrified, particularly when Lou chokes on a sandwich lodged in his throat and unable to access his back to perform the Heimlich manoeuvre, she desperately screams for help, praying that she can save the life of one of her dearest friends and Erinsborough’s longest-serving resident before he dies in her arms!

Source: Soap World magazine September 2014
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 26-08-2014 at 13:02.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

jellytot (26-08-2014), Katrina ok (25-08-2014), Ruffed_lemur (26-08-2014), tammyy2j (29-08-2014)

So does that mean Lou dies, or are they simply saying she is just trying to save him BEFORE he dies.????

I agree, her acting is not very good in this role, I remember her from years ago and I don't remember it being that bad... It seems like she over exaggerates the emotion she is trying to act/present.... and it seems false as it is over acted if you know what I mean..... The way Terese is hammering paige is discusting,, I don't understand why Brad isn't reaming her in - she's treating her like a vulgar stranger, its really sad..... Lauren should kick her farrrrrkkinn ass...... I feel bad for Matt because I believe that Lauren and Matt belong together but I think Brad would be good with Lauren to.......

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    So does that mean Lou dies, or are they simply saying she is just trying to save him BEFORE he dies.????
    Lou doesn't die. Tom is not leaving.

Tom works part time. he doesn't 3 months on the show and 3 months off.

Nobody dies

So Lauren cheats with Brad

Lou Carpenter's life will lie in Susan Kennedy's hands in Neighbours' dramatic tornado episodes.

The pair will take shelter together in Harold's Store as a terrible storm hits Erinsborough, leaving a number of the locals in jeopardy.

While Susan (Jackie Woodburne) and Lou (Tom Oliver) are seeking out safety, a beam comes crashing down at Harold's and pins Lou to the ground.

A desperate Susan calls Karl for help
    © Channel 5
    Lou is trapped under a beam

Susan is desperate to make sure that Lou is okay, but as he tries to speak to her, he starts to choke as a piece of sandwich is lodged in his throat.

Unable to perform the Heimlich manoeuvre on Lou due to the beam which has trapped him, Susan calls an ambulance but grows frantic when the arrival of the emergency services is delayed due to the carnage elsewhere.

As time begins to run out for Lou, a panicking Susan calls her husband Karl for help and he tells her about an emergency procedure that he once performed on their son Malcolm.

Susan has no option but to try it out on Lou, but will she manage to save his life?

Susan listens to what Karl has to say
    © Channel 5
    Susan listens to what Karl has to say

Susan has to perform an emergency procedure on Lou
    © Channel 5
    Susan has to perform an emergency procedure on Lou

A trapped Lou is choking
    © Channel 5
    A trapped Lou is choking

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, September 2 on Eleven in Australia and Tuesday, September 16 on Channel 5 in the UK.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (29-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    As time begins to run out for Lou, a panicking Susan calls her husband Karl for help and he tells her about an emergency procedure that he once performed on their son Malcolm.
    OMG I remember Karl doing that with Mal years ago - it was really scary!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Thread Information