Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Trott

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Am i missing something here? The opening post in this thread was dated 2009.
    Yeah... I think this is mentioned in another thread too, in regards to ronnie storyline so it is becoming confusing!! I thought that is what I was replying too..
    Last edited by Siobhan; 23-03-2011 at 11:56.
    Super Mod

I'm going with Stud Muffin Phil

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    yeah.. think so too..

Also bad combination with her.. Phil, Alfie, fatboy, Michael
    Oh maybe it is Jack, when ronnie leaves??
    Jack prefers Mitchells only so is Phil next for him

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (23-03-2011), Siobhan (23-03-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I am starting to think it could be Patrick
    I've noticed the closeness between them too...I think he's the most likely contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I've noticed the closeness between them too...I think he's the most likely contender.
    I always thought Patrick looked at Heather more like a daughter

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I always thought Patrick looked at Heather more like a daughter
    Yeah, that's true, but it could turn into something else maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Am i missing something here? The opening post in this thread was dated 2009.
    Sorry I posted as this thread was in Spoilers about Heather already and didnt need to start another

For once Heather Trott is set to have a smile on her face!

The EastEnders character (played by Cheryl Fergison) will take a trip to Southend-on-Sea later in the summer, where she finally meets someone who could turn out to be her soul mate.

Pictures in the latest edition of Inside Soap magazine show the hapless single mum dressed in retro Eighties fashions, alongside her best pal. But it's the appearance of Andrew, played by comedian and star of BBC Four sitcom Getting On, Ricky Grover, that really puts a smile on her face.

Andrew is seen wearing a T-shirt with the words Freedom Fest on it - could they both be attending a festival named after a song by Heather's idol George Michael?

"Heather's had a pretty rough time with blokes, and she's almost given up on falling in love," an insider told the mag. "But in Andrew she finds someone she really connects with. It'll be interesting to see if their flirtation develops into a full-on romance."

The source added that Andrew would eventually follow Heather back to Walford: "He's got more than one reason to visit her later though - but just what is his other link to Albert Square?"

Andrew is Rose's son (Dot's nephew)

Cool Heather Trott Exit - Murder Storyline

EastEnders star Cheryl Fergison is to leave the soap next year, it has been announced.

The actress's character Heather Trott will bow out from the BBC drama "in dramatic circumstances" in early 2012, The Mirror reports.

An EastEnders spokesperson told the newspaper: "We can confirm Cheryl Fergison will be leaving EastEnders when her contract comes to its natural conclusion next year."

It is currently unclear whether Heather will be killed off in her exit storyline or if the door will be left open for the future. However, EastEnders sources have promised a "fitting end" for the character.

"Heather's character has been hugely popular over the years, but the decision has been taken to cut her out of the show before viewers tire of her," one insider told the tabloid.

"Cheryl will leave when her contract comes to an end, but it's set to be a dramatic exit which will see the character go out with a real bang."

Heather was initially introduced to EastEnders in June 2007 as a guest, but she was later upgraded to a Walford regular.

Memorable moments for the character include her double act with Shirley Carter (Linda Henry) and the 'Who's The Daddy?' mystery surrounding her 2009 pregnancy.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-09-2011), Dutchgirl (18-09-2011), moonstorm (17-09-2011)

Thread Information